Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Dec. 28, 2010  8:11 PM)alexscott12 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  3:37 AM)Dan Wrote: Lmao, short-lived happiness.
Get Rock Giraffe!

parts that were top-tier are always outclassed by the time I get them. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
next thing you know, I'll buy earth virgo, only to find that GB145 has been outclassed. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
And the new wave of beyblades (including Earth Virgo) haven't reached stores in my area yet Unhappy
Hasbro is pretty bad at country wide distribution.
I can only try to be content with my C145
Sonokong Meteo L-Drago arrived today! Still don't know what mode is the one for spin stealing...
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:09 AM)Sora. Wrote: Sonokong Meteo L-Drago arrived today! Still don't know what mode is the one for spin stealing...

Both modes don't
(Dec. 28, 2010  8:23 PM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: LOL, does 12 packs of BB-100 Random Booster Vol. 6 sound excessive?
Nope!~ You'll get at least 2 RFs.
Got Cyber Pegasis and Counter Leone.
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:16 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: http://img703.imageshack.us/i/immagine005h.jpg/
http://img716.imageshack.us/i/immagine006dl.jpg/
http://img207.imageshack.us/i/immagine007f.jpg/
I know this sounds really cold but is it possible you would sell me one those cores thats Lime Green because i have an AR of MSUV+the Bit protector of MSUV.Ive been trying to build my MSUV back.I also just got a left spin ripcord launcher.Very interesting to see it on use.
Sorry man.
1 RC is for me,1 will be traded with darkfox Unhappy
About to get a gravity perseus and a black launcher grip. I already got a black mule (three part) grip. The gravity perseus will be unboxed on my youtube channel.
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:09 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Neither of them?

Lol, that explains a lot.
WTF!! I'm so friggin ***** off Uncertain

12 Boosters and not a single Beafowl Argh!

Damn it, GAH!
damn unlucky. i just bought a tornado balance brand new. <3 never ceases to surprise me
Not unlucky. I don't even think you can get a Beafowl lol, bb18libra and I both had no luck?
Went to our local toystore today, thinking they still have their Burn Phoenix stocks...

They ran out of it. Unhappy But I got Dark Cancer! Y_Y
Hasbro? Had you got TT, an extra SF Tongue_out_wink
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:42 PM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Hasbro? Had you got TT, an extra SF Tongue_out_wink

TT. Grin what do you mean? :\
Oh wait, Phillipinos have Takara TOmy or Sonokong beys, correct?
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:53 PM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Oh wait, Phillipinos have Takara TOmy or Sonokong beys, correct?

Yep. (By the way, the more proper way of addressing us would be Filipinos, with an F.) Grin
Why did you ask?

EDIT: I forgot, we also have Hasbro stuffs, but majority of beys are still from TT. We order SonoKong online. Smile
got a wolborg ms with recoulered stickers from blah yesterday Smile
bought a whole lot of stuff for around 150. lol like 15 beyblades and a bb32. mainly the important ones.
Got a Dark Bull H145SD today. Very chunky and heavy LOL
finally got my BB-10 in the mail today. woohoo!!!!
Dark Bull H145 SD ( hasbro)
Smile