Recent Beyblade Purchases

kimchi=pwnage purchases. dude get a dragoon ms and msuv along with a wolborg ms and you got the saint shield set!

but you shouldnt really tell people to gtfo even if they are acting stubborn
good a grip support Smile great purchase
bought a new dragoon msuv! here come the offers! i might sell it!
Got myself a Vulcan Horuseus. Pwns My Earth Bull even when uncustomized!
I just got flame sagittario and flame libra. C145! woot!
It isn't really top tier anymore, hah.
Lmao, short-lived happiness.
Get Rock Giraffe!
Attack stadium from blademon
CoroCoro MLD Black Flare Ver

Damn that was expensive /:
^ how much was it? I MUST KNOW and where did you get it?
something.....is coming....from ebay.........mmmyyyssssttteeerrriiiooouussss
(Dec. 28, 2010  5:22 AM)DarkFox Wrote: something.....is coming....from ebay.........mmmyyyssssttteeerrriiiooouussss

well.....then....say it!
(Dec. 28, 2010  5:28 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  5:22 AM)DarkFox Wrote: something.....is coming....from ebay.........mmmyyyssssttteeerrriiiooouussss

well.....then....say it!

well that would ruin all my fun now wouldnt it........its close by so it will arrive in about 3 days time......i hope by saturday but this snow may cause problems.......patience is a virtue Tongue_out
well my Dragoon G, and Driger MS just came in, im so happy Smile
(wow like my first post in over/slightly under a week) <- offtopic
http://img412.imageshack.us/i/dscn0012k.jpg/
One of my last hms purchase
Wow, it looks simply amazing.
<3 Orange Dragoon MF.
Just got an Extreme Stadium. I know it's not legal but, it can make defense, stamina beys attack.
I just bought a Storm Capricorn, Rock Gasher, and Earth eagle, quite happy with them all, didnt think Storm Capricorn would win a battle actually. LOL
Recently ordered Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, Gravity Perseus AD145WD & Burn Elscorpio 100RF.
Now for the painful part, waiting for them to arrive Pinching_eyes_2
i got:
string launcher
earth wolf
lightning l-drago
Bought myself x2 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, one to use one to look pretty haha.
(Dec. 28, 2010  8:04 PM)Blitz Wrote: Bought myself x2 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, one to use one to look pretty haha.
I bought one for battle and one to look pretty as well lol
(Dec. 28, 2010  3:37 AM)Dan Wrote: Lmao, short-lived happiness.
Get Rock Giraffe!

parts that were top-tier are always outclassed by the time I get them. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
next thing you know, I'll buy earth virgo, only to find that GB145 has been outclassed. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
LOL, does 12 packs of BB-100 Random Booster Vol. 6 sound excessive?
(Dec. 28, 2010  8:23 PM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: LOL, does 12 packs of BB-100 Random Booster Vol. 6 sound excessive?
No I would of have did the same if I had the money
(Dec. 28, 2010  8:23 PM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: LOL, does 12 packs of BB-100 Random Booster Vol. 6 sound excessive?

Not if you're in Japan~! If you get Killer Beafowl, I expect some tests with UW145 and EWD. >< Great purchases, btw.