Recent Beyblade Purchases

They're all pretty much good.
That's why this is such a great booster to get.
Nice HMS purchases.
And can't you get the faceoff pack in stores ? :L
(Dec. 04, 2010  12:17 PM)blah Wrote: Nice HMS purchases.
And can't you get the faceoff pack in stores ? :L

yea not around me much, i realize I could have waited until today since while waiting to go to the jim gaffigan show with the gf, i saw it in the toysrus in the city. now comes the patient search for the burn fire strike pack
i dont know how rare is this..but i just bought nip ez custom spring launcher,sniper compass and nib roller defencer (green one) and auto change balancer dranzer...i also found rubber grip for ez grip..
Roller defencer is blu.
Auto change balancer is preatty good
i just found two..so i take all..if there are more,maybe i can sell them..
Black dranzer from ebay it came in a key chain.
ive just bought a string launcher , metallic red metal facebolts , poisent serpent for xmas Grin

all TakaraTomy
Hasbro Earth Virgo GB145BS. It rules, and the Face looks horrible as they have removed the name again and just left an empty space. They also gave her green eyelashes.
I just bought another Hasbro Storm Pegasus.

Not sure if I should open it or not, seeing as I have 3-4 Opened, and I have 1 other Unopened Storm Pegasus. XD

Just now checked the mail at 6:18 PM. Lol

What a snowy day it was. (5 inches of snow)Grin

I got my package from AkirasDaddy!!!

(Dec. 05, 2010  3:24 AM)DarkFox Wrote: My other known package arrived today!
[Image: IMG_20101204_211814.jpg]

That's AWESOME!
I just got my 2nd Dark Wolf today. I dont my mind considering I got it for free.
(Dec. 05, 2010  5:04 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: I just got my 2nd Dark Wolf today. I dont my mind considering I got it for free.

How did you get it for Free?
(Dec. 05, 2010  5:05 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  5:04 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: I just got my 2nd Dark Wolf today. I dont my mind considering I got it for free.

It was in a party goddie bag that I got.
(Dec. 05, 2010  5:07 AM)s-pegasus Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  5:05 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

It was in a party goodie bag that I got.

Nice. Were Beys guaranteed in the Party Bags?

And if so I'd be angry if I was you.
No only like 2 were beys so I dont mind.

Were did you find them Wow the Hasbro boxes are so good do they still sell them ???
I just purchased an Attack Stadium for $25 CAD!!! I am waiting on it right now. If you are wondering who is selling the stadiums it is beyblademon.
(Dec. 05, 2010  5:37 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:

Were did you find them Wow the Hasbro boxes are so good do they still sell them ???

There is a few more on ebay but I don't know if they ship over seas
A recent purchase would be a Dragoon MS and a proto grey Dragoon MSUV off Omega, w00t ! [:
My Starter sert Storm Pegasus Came in today, WOOT A STRING LAUNCHER (Yes, i know they're in stores, but does anyone really like orange?)
Im getting another BB-32 for free!