Recent Beyblade Purchases

I am so planning on starting a testing and discussion Thread soon. Specifically on BB-98. BB-97 can come later. xD
(Nov. 30, 2010  5:44 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I am so planning on starting a testing and discussion Thread soon. Specifically on BB-98. BB-97 can come later. xD

Hehe, yes.
I was more interested in the Meteo L Dragos as well, considering they are of higher priority to me than the Gravity Perseus'.
I don't think the Attack and Stamina Perseus CW's have that much of a performance difference, but Assault and Rush L-Drago II's are quite the intriguing pieces.
Just bought a NIP Proto Grey Dragoon MSUV for $30 shipped.

Yeah, I'm pretty ecstatic right now. (:
omg lucky. Ice blue wolborg ms and Grey Dragoon MSUV! That's the best bits of the 5 saints booster right there.
$30 Shipped?! Where??? YJA?
Nah not off YJA, it was off an online website which sells toys but I can't say which. :L
I got the rapid deploy case
i got
1 meteo l drago
1 Evil Gemios
1 Earth Eagle

i feel like i want to get flame libra but to bad it got banned from tournaments
(Nov. 30, 2010  10:16 PM)blah Wrote: Nah not off YJA, it was off an online website which sells toys but I can't say which. :L

Why can't you say? I want an MSUVUnhappy
(Nov. 30, 2010  10:23 PM)L Drago meteo Wrote: i got
1 meteo l drago
1 Evil Gemios
1 Earth Eagle

i feel like i want to get flame libra but to bad it got banned from tournaments
flame libra isn't banned, the pre-HWS libra is banned
(Nov. 30, 2010  10:24 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Why can't you say? I want an MSUVUnhappy

Sorry, but the person who told me doesn't want me to tell anyone else. ):
Are they a member on here? Did they have other cool hard to find stuff or was that it? Also is that where you got you Ice Blue Wolborg MS?
Yeah he's a member on here.

There might be some other rare stuff but I'm not sure.

And I got my Ice Blue Wolborg MS off Kei, haha. (:
Picked up the Earth Eagle Dark Libra combo pack today and I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the purchase.

I really like the recolored libra clear wheel, its a solid white (not transparent at all) which really helps the small details pop out more. Beyond the special edition clear wheels like the metalic gold L. Drago and the reshuffle packs and such this is probably one the nicest looking clear wheels I've seen.

ED145 isn't great (but usable) and you get a dark wheel but overall I'm really happy with the pack.
i got the beyblade video game woth the counter leone(just for the mf)
Yah I bought a counter leone expecting it to be a good bey but it was... bad. ANYWAY... I gotz ma three pack. YESH! Earth eagle is awezum Evil gemios has teh awezum fusion wheel.
By the way whats with the aries? Its fusion wheel is clay but on the show its rock? Rock or Clay Aries?
Uhh... I ummm... I want to say that Lighting L drago is a BAD bey. Isn't it? Meteo L Drago is so much betta!
(Nov. 30, 2010  10:23 PM)L Drago meteo Wrote: i feel like i want to get flame libra but to bad it got banned from tournaments

LOL
HWS Libra is just a dumb clear wheel.
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:45 AM)Nemea Wrote: Yah I bought a counter leone expecting it to be a good bey but it was... bad. ANYWAY... I gotz ma three pack. YESH! Earth eagle is awezum Evil gemios has teh awezum fusion wheel.
By the way whats with the aries? Its fusion wheel is clay but on the show its rock? Rock or Clay Aries?
Uhh... I ummm... I want to say that Lighting L drago is a BAD bey. Isn't it? Meteo L Drago is so much betta!

Lightning L Drago is top tier. -.-

And Clay is the light wheel version for Clay Aries while Hasbro and Sonokong released it with Rock.
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:45 AM)Nemea Wrote: Yah I bought a counter leone expecting it to be a good bey but it was... bad. ANYWAY... I gotz ma three pack. YESH! Earth eagle is awezum Evil gemios has teh awezum fusion wheel.

MF Lightning L Drago 100RF is a top-tier combo.

Meteo is still being tested.
i just purscahed my first hms driger ms and strata dragoon ms and Dranzer ms and draciel ms
^dark fox his second best condition
oh, the one with the almost dead stickers... D: