Recent Beyblade Purchases

Im bought a Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F and Burn Phoenix form Ebay.
I bought from that same seller except I bought ray unicorn and gravity Perseus today
Got the Hasbro double pack of Storm Pegasus and Rock Aquario.
vulcan horuseus came in today from dimsum!
Just bought:
Dragoon MF
Gabriel
Dranzer V
Dranzer F
Phantom Fox MS (light blue)
Plastic Customise Grip
Valentin is a sexay beast ! <33333
Just got my Dragoon GT, Dranzer G and Draciel G in the mail. Very happy!
Just got my BB-32 from LeoToyShop! Super happy, now I can do proper tests!
Got my stuff from Dimsum today, and talked my mom into getting me the Counter Leone Video Game for Christmas, and letting me have the Bey early.

And Dimsum added 2 HMS Winders for free. Grin

Great day... GREAT day.
^ Vulcan Horuseus is so close, yet so far. I'm clawing at my screen, trying to get it from you, Wheeler. Pinching_eyes Awesome lot.
my brother wanted me to say that a couple weeks ago we bought evil/killer gemios and rock scolpio, we bought them because the first few weeks i was on this site all we did was get beys for top tier combos and we wanted to buy what we thought looked cool
I forgot to mention this, but I received my Gold Quetz today :3
today i got ray unicorno leon wolborg
today i got ray unicorno leon wolborg
Earth Mold 2

I bought a three pack of beyblade metal fusion it contains, Earth Eagle/Aquilla, Evil/Killer Gemios, and Dark Bull.
I got it cheap off ebay, EPIC! Coming in about three days!
I Brought Meteo L Drago But not Arrived yet and just buying TT Attack Stadium
Just got my today!!!
Divine Chimera, Cray Aries, Ray Unicorno Aurora Ver., Coro Coro Burn Pieces, Vulcan Horuseus and Black Sol Blaze. Soooo...Happy!!!
(Nov. 25, 2010  7:18 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Got the Hasbro double pack of Storm Pegasus and Rock Aquario.
Got the same thing today!
WAITING. CAN'T WAIT FOR MA BEYS TO COME I MIGHT BUY MORE BEY GEAR!
Dude we know how u feel, besides that's how all of us feel. Everyday waking up thinking "I wonder what beyblade is coming out". Or " Hmm lemme get dimsum2u and AkirasDaddy". So chill no need to spam Tongue_out
got these in today, cannot find carp in stores these days

[Image: IMG_20101127_043751.jpg]

looks like a black dranzer will be up for sale soon Grin
Why did you buy the black dranzer if you already have 3 or did they both of the plastics come together?
(Nov. 27, 2010  11:29 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Why did you buy the black dranzer if you already have 3 or did they both of the plastics come together?

came in that brand new g-revolution case with wolborg that I snagged off ebay
(Nov. 21, 2010  4:44 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I have changed my order.
From Vulcan Horuseus 145D to
Wolborg MS and A-43 Customize Grip (Blue) <-- More worthy.
HKD$120(Wolborg MS)+50(Customize Grip [Blue])
I decided to change it because Vulcan Horuseus isn't hard to get at all and HKD$170 is a wonderful price. Joyful_3