Recent Beyblade Purchases

Thanks!

I'm very disappointed with Grand, though my expectations were zero anyways. I'll be making an RS combo vid sometime this weekend.
Disappointed? D:
I thought Grand ketos was a decent bey? O.o
Grand looked like a decent defense wheel... but i guess not ?
Driger V2
Driger V2 (Red)
Dranzer S
Gaia Dragoon V
Wide Defense (Silver)
Wide Defense (Gold)
Voltaic Ape (Green)
Wolborg 2 (Brass I think)
Wolborg
Draciel V2
Wing Attacker
XF
SF
Dragon Winder
G Winder

I think that's it...

EDIT: And a few days ago I got NIP a Red Rushing Boar AR and.... a lame, grey SG Flat/Plain SG BUT WITH A HEAVY ATTACK WD : >
Very nice. As a lot?
Sounds great. Hah, I'm a massive fan of Driger V2, so your lot just looks even better to me.
ok,i have $110.what beys should i buy?

EDIT:Whoops!wrong post!!!sorry!!!
Driger V2 seems so cool.
I had the awesomest idea for a combo with it's SP's.
(Oct. 22, 2010  4:59 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: ok,i have $110.what beys should i buy?

oh... my... god.
you actually saved up 110 dollars.... to waste it all on metal spinning tops. are you serious? LOL...
holy carp you make me feel poor.

sorry for off topic.

what beys do you have? ;D
Off topic, use Purchase Consultant Thread.
(Oct. 22, 2010  5:06 AM)RFkid Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  4:59 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: ok,i have $110.what beys should i buy?

oh... my... god.
you actually saved up 110 dollars.... to waste it all on metal spinning tops. are you serious? LOL...
holy carp you make me feel poor.

sorry for off topic.

what beys do you have? ;D

i think this is off topic,but:
storm aqario
storm pegasus
dark gasher
pegasus
galaxy pegasus
mercury anubis
LL Drago
(i think i have like 3 more)
How come you are still posting here ? This is for Recent Beyblade Purchases.
(Oct. 21, 2010  6:34 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: @jason_47: Where is this toy store you speak of? Wink And how much?

Umm, I don't know if its just a local toystore, but have you ever heard of Toy Kingdom? Pretty much like Toys R' Us.

The set costs P1700 (pesos), which is roughly *starts calculating, Tongue_out* $38. Does it costs too much or just fine? Smile
cdjapan just sent me shipping confirmation for bb-91 and bb-92
(Oct. 21, 2010  8:06 PM)wwqqyang Wrote: My recent buying make my payple dried. XD

So nice :Q_____
Well, today I got some of my recent purchases. The ones that arrived are: Meteo LDrago, Dark Cancer, Earth Virgo, Flame Libra and Flame Sagittario (spelling?). Really liking Meteo LDrago the most out of this new bunch. Still waiting on some other beys to arrive.
Just bought Ray Gill from AkirasDaddy. He's pretty awesome. Good thing I told him to sell Beys on the WBO.
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:29 PM)jason_47 Wrote: Umm, I don't know if its just a local toystore, but have you ever heard of Toy Kingdom? Pretty much like Toys R' Us.

The set costs P1700 (pesos), which is roughly *starts calculating, Tongue_out* $38. Does it costs too much or just fine? Smile

That's a fairly good price; I paid $53 for mine, but the Stadium was necessary. I've never heard of that store though. In Vancouver, we have a store that sells import Japanese goods like pla-models of Gundam and cars, cosplay, etc... and of course, Beyblades by TT.

Edit:

Yay! I just got back with the HK Special Edition pre-HWS Set! =) The one with Pisces DF145BS, Virgo DF145BS, Aries 125D. Unfortunately, Virgo's the Three-Minute Mold.....
Ray Gil from Jusco. Grin

I also saw the Galaxy Pegasus and Ray Unicorno boosters, as well as the Tornado BeyStadium.
Woo ! Bought a Ray Gil booster from AkirasDaddy ! ^^
Can't wait to test out RSF.
Damn it why can't my paypal update yet.

I bought another Dark Bull
Maybe getting Vulcan Horuseus..yay
(Oct. 23, 2010  8:46 AM)Wraith Wrote: Maybe getting Vulcan Horuseus..yay

Definitely worth it!

Just bought a Divine Chimera off of Dimsum and a Super Power Battle Set off ebay. Now I only need 3 more Pre-HWS beys to have all the Pre-HWS beys.
Got the A-45 Magne Block S for HKD$35, purely for fun actually.
(Oct. 23, 2010  8:52 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Just bought a Divine Chimera off of Dimsum and a Super Power Battle Set off ebay. Now I only need 3 more Pre-HWS beys to have all the Pre-HWS beys.

Is that an actual set ? Or just one Buzztoy devised ?