Recent Beyblade Purchases

I got Dark Cancer/Gasher and Storm Capricorn from my little brother for my birthday yesterday. I was talking about Storm Aquiario when i was describing what ones i would of wanted for my birthday but he's only nine so it was pretty amazing that he remembered almost everything for about three weeks.
(Sep. 16, 2010  7:25 AM)Vamspapi Wrote: Just got my Quetz, and saw it knockout a toptier Defense combo. Absolutely worth the $27.

Was that the one on ebay including free shipping?

--------------------

Just received my three RBV5's and got 2 Grand Ketos WD145RS and 1 Poison Unicorno 145HF Grin

Though I must say so far I'm a little disappointed with RS, while it's defence is superb and it can take a hit quite well RS suffers from terrible balance issues; RS's balance issues are amongst the worst within the MFB series.
(Sep. 16, 2010  7:49 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  7:25 AM)Vamspapi Wrote: Just got my Quetz, and saw it knockout a toptier Defense combo. Absolutely worth the $27.

Was that the one on ebay including free shipping?

It was indeed. It arrived in 3 weeks, the minimum they listed in their description, in a bubblewrap envelope, in its original antistatic bag.
Storm Pegasis and MFB Attack Stadium arrived today. Very happy. Smile
MFB Attack Staidum arrived? How long was it in customs? Mines been in customs for 10 days and it still didnt' come yet.
Just bought a Earth Virgo. Smile
Can't wait for it to come. Haha.
(Sep. 17, 2010  5:59 AM)Fogot Wrote: MFB Attack Staidum arrived? How long was it in customs? Mines been in customs for 10 days and it still didn't come yet.

I'm not sure how long it was in customs for but I bought it on the 8th (Wednesday) and it arrived today (17th). It might have been faster because I live in Australia which is quite close to Korea.
Attack Stadium is great but attack types are quite hard to control and getting them on the ridge takes practice. ><
But practice makes perfect... Tongue_out
I just bought earth eagle and the sticker doesn't say Aquila it says eagle so is there a problem here because I was expecting it to say Aquila
(Sep. 17, 2010  3:22 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: I just bought earth eagle and the sticker doesn't say Aquila it says eagle so is there a problem here because I was expecting it to say Aquila
You bought Hasbro's version and for some reason they decided to rename Earth Aquila "Earth Eagle". It is a stupid change, but your Earth "Eagle" is still good and real.
ok thanks but yeah I do like Aquila better than eagle
(Sep. 17, 2010  3:27 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: ok thanks but yeah I do like Aquila better than eagle

Then you should have bought Earth Aquila instead of Earth Eagle.

I just picked up (last week) an Earth Eagle and LL Drago. They had Evil Gemios as well but I already have DF145 and won't be getting Evil unless it's better than the TT Killer wheel, which I doubt.
um they only have eagle where I am because Aquila is takara-tomy and eagle is hasbro
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:00 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: um they only have eagle where I am because Aquila is takara-tomy and eagle is hasbro

Then stop complaining?
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:39 PM)Kyo Crisis Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:00 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: um they only have eagle where I am because Aquila is takara-tomy and eagle is hasbro

Then stop complaining?

He wasn't even complaining.
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:45 PM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:39 PM)Kyo Crisis Wrote:

Then stop complaining?

He wasn't even complaining.

He was complaining that his Earth eagle didn't come with a sticker that said "aquila."

off topic.
no I just think earth Aquila sounds better than earth eagle
is earth eagle a stamina or defence type bey?
Kind of both but mostly stamina
(Sep. 17, 2010  11:53 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: is earth eagle a stamina or defence type bey?

This belongs in "Ask a question get an answer thread."

But out of the box it is a balance type.
The parts 145 and WD can be used for top tier stamina, the wheel is top tier defense, and good at stamina.
(Sep. 18, 2010  12:30 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It's top tier stamina, actually.
Depends on the mold.

Well he said Eagle, so I'm assuming it's mold 2..
If it is mold 1 then you are right.
;] Just recieved my BB-32. I don't have a launcher grip, and my knuckles are red raw. 'Nuff said.
Just purchased Meteo L Drago!
HLJ. I was going to order 2 but ordered 1. That extra Meteo is still in my order list that I have no paid yet. I wonder if you canget it if I cancel it.