Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Aug. 11, 2010  9:43 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  9:35 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I'm guessing he just likes the way they look so he won't use them so it doesn't matter that they are fake.

Eh, I guess.

Personally, it would feel a bit cheap if I was collecting something and knew it was fake. That seems like something I'd hide in a shoebox somewhere, not show off Gasp

We all have different standards, hah.

I've got a Fake Zues that looks exactly like the real thing. It's for my collection is all Grin I don't actually attend Tournaments nowadays, i just collect
The only thing wrong with Zues is the sticker that says "Ferocious Zues" actually says "Ferociou Zues" so all i can see is a misprinted sticker

Anyway, i don't wanna clutter up this thread with me explaining my purchases
Zues is not even a word/Greek god.
It's "Zeus"

Plus the sticker/parts quality sucks.
The weight discs don't look real at all, and the parts hardly fit together.
Walked into my local store, realizing that I don't have the $21.27 CAD to buy a spare Lightning L Drago as planned... So I bought a White Launcher Grip and Beylauncher Suspension today. Thoroughly happy that my Beylauncher L won't break too easily.
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:52 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Walked into my local store, realizing that I don't have the $21.27 CAD to buy a spare Lightning L Drago as planned... So I bought a White Launcher Grip and Beylauncher Suspension today. Thoroughly happy that my Beylauncher L won't break too easily.

I think no grip is better since hitting the handle on the grip breaks it easier well that's what happen with mine and I think my hand is a good cushion for the handle when it retracts.
Few days ago, I recieved my Gravity Perseus from HLJ using FedEx. It was really fast. Came in 3 days.
And I also got my Ray Unicorno by GG (didn't know it was fake until I joined this website). Ill make a video about how poor the quality of these fake parts are.
That's a sign of you doing it wrong. :p There is nothing detrimental to be found from using a launchergrip.
(Aug. 12, 2010  4:39 AM)The LVJ Wrote: That's a sign of you doing it wrong. :p There is nothing detrimental to be found from using a launchergrip.

I'm using it the same as everyone on YouTube that is associated with the WBO well I can say I launch it like the Tutorial Video except for the fact that my string doesn't retract so amazingly.
I just bought the White Grip because it looks so good with the Beylauncher L. And the Suspension is going to reduce the percentage of breakage. After Friday: BB-32, more Lightning L Drago 100HFs, and an L Drago 105F are mine.
(Aug. 12, 2010  4:58 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I just bought the White Grip because it looks so good with the Beylauncher L. And the Suspension is going to reduce the percentage of breakage. After Friday: BB-32, more Lightning L Drago 100HFs, and an L Drago 105F are mine.

Get back to me on those Grin Especially the suspension and BB-32
Just got a Flame Sagittario Value Pack and a Rock Leone from Target.
Just bought 3 Virgo's from ebay for $10 each Smile
(Aug. 12, 2010  7:51 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Just bought 3 Virgo's from ebay for $10 each Smile

Sweet I'm assuming these are light wheels? Unless they didn't release light wheel versions of them. Who did you buy them off anyways?
(Aug. 12, 2010  7:56 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Sweet I'm assuming these are light wheels? Unless they didn't release light wheel versions of them. Who did you buy them off anyways?

They never released plastic versions of any Metal System beys.
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:00 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  7:56 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Sweet I'm assuming these are light wheels? Unless they didn't release light wheel versions of them. Who did you buy them off anyways?

They never released plastic versions of any Metal System beys.

I was referring to Earth Virgo but in that case that's a pretty good deal. It's probably unlikely that it's going to be a four minute mold right?
(Aug. 12, 2010  7:56 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  7:51 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Just bought 3 Virgo's from ebay for $10 each Smile

Sweet I'm assuming these are light wheels? Unless they didn't release light wheel versions of them. Who did you buy them off anyways?

He got 3 loose Virgos from Buzztoy2007 on Ebay.
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:06 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  7:56 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:

He got 3 loose Virgos from Buzztoy2007 on Ebay.

Yep that's the seller, they were Pre-HWS Virgo's that his selling separately from a shuffle set containing Pisces, Aries and Virgo. I must say I'm pretty happy about that purchase Joyful_2

Hoping at least one of them are a 4 - 5 min mold
(Aug. 12, 2010  5:05 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Get back to me on those Grin Especially the suspension and BB-32

The Suspension won't work with Hasbro Beylauncher's unfortunately; I think I'm a total convert. I'm going to stick with TT Beys, despite their higher price.
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:17 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Yep that's the seller, they were Pre-HWS Virgo's that his selling seperatly from a shuffle set containing Pisces, Aries and Virgo. I must say I'm pretty happy about that purchase Joyful_2

From what I saw, he was selling for $15 a bey, not $10. Are you excluding the shipping?
Including the shipping it was $15, though I'm still excited about that purchase considering on how hard it is to find Virgo
It's not exactly hard to find anymore.
Ordered the 4 layer system Aries Virgo and Pisces set. Really Excited!
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:18 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  5:05 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Get back to me on those Grin Especially the suspension and BB-32

The Suspension won't work with Hasbro Beylauncher's unfortunately; I think I'm a total convert. I'm going to stick with TT Beys, despite their higher price.

Considering how much heavier Hasbro's parts are if you want to be competitive at all, particularly with defense, you'll eventually need some Hasbro beys lol.
(Aug. 12, 2010  2:32 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:18 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:

Considering how much heavier Hasbro's parts are if you want to be competitive at all, particularly with defense, you'll eventually need some Hasbro beys lol.
Have the weights been confirmed by more than one person yet?