Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Aug. 09, 2010  8:36 PM)Neddalg742 Wrote: Storm Pegasis, My Introduction in to MFB Tongue_out

Congratulations!

Once you buy one, you have to buy them all Tongue_out
I bought a Metal Assist, Launcher rubber, the new metal faces (clear Ver), Gravity Perseus AD145WD, Bakushin Susanoo 90WF and a spare Ray Unicorno D125CS mainly for the CS.
(Aug. 09, 2010  8:46 PM)Blitz Wrote: I bought a Metal Assist, Launcher rubber, the new metal faces (clear Ver), Gravity Perseus AD145WD, Bakushin Susanoo 90WF and a spare Ray Unicorno D125CS mainly for the CS.

I envy you.

My FIRST Ray Unicorno still hasn't shown up from South Korea.
(Aug. 09, 2010  9:02 PM)Corey Wrote: I envy you.

Ouch, hopefully it will arrive soon! I probably ordered from the same person as you if you got it off eBay, I hope mine doesn't take to long to arrive.
(Aug. 09, 2010  9:08 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  9:02 PM)Corey Wrote: I envy you.

Ouch, hopefully it will arrive soon! I probably ordered from the same person as you if you got it off eBay, I hope mine doesn't take to long to arrive.

I'm just impatient with this specific purchase because I've drooled over Ray Unicorno for so long.

He/she officially shipped on the 29th of July and still nothing...But I suppose expecting it to come by now was a bit silly of me.
My order from the now club057 took about 3.5 weeks to reach me, and they came on the exact same day.
He waits for a large build-up of orders and ships all at once.
(Aug. 09, 2010  9:26 PM)Corey Wrote: He/she officially shipped on the 29th of July and still nothing...But I suppose expecting it to come by now was a bit silly of me.

Not really. I just got my package from buzztoy, and I ordered on the 26th.
got the Flame Sagittario/Grip set to replace my ruined one, and that pegasus thunder whip stadium... I was getting really despirate for a new stadium.
I just opened my BB-83 pre hws pisces. It looks awesome.
(Aug. 09, 2010  8:43 PM)Corey Wrote: Once you buy one, you have to buy them all Tongue_out

Exactly why I own all of the Metal Series and all of the first season Beys. Smug

(my poor wallet...)
Recieved 2 Metal Faces in the mail today Smile
Just bought a Ray Unicorno D125CS from Dimsum2u. Hope it doesn't get lost in the mail.
yesterday i bought 2 metal fight/fusion beyblades

storm pegasus and rock aries
Just got Thermal Pisces and a Beylauncher Suspension from BuzzToyShop on eBay, earlier I'd got Rock Leone from theInToy.
Well after a week of asking my mom she finally agreed to bye me poison unicorn for my b day (soon my lame naruto rip off sig will make sence).
Why Poison? Ray is clearly the better wheel, I guess its for personal reasons.
Some sellers on Ebay hav open singles of RBV5.
Yeah well of course it's a personal reason - points to my cheesy sig- but don't worry I'm also getting ray but it's custom colored ray
(Aug. 09, 2010  8:43 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  8:36 PM)Neddalg742 Wrote: Storm Pegasis, My Introduction in to MFB Tongue_out

Congratulations!

Once you buy one, you have to buy them all Tongue_out

HAHA definantly i'm already eyeing up the rest. They have really improved the whole designs

{Just updated my username from Neddalg742 lol}
Storm Pegasis 105RF with Dark Wolf DF145FS set with a attack stadium

EDIT: found out its BB-33 O.o
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:35 PM)Samkiwas Wrote: Storm Pegasis 105RF with Dark Wolf DF145FS set with a attack stadium

Nice, where did you get it from?
She/he had to of gotten it off eBay most likely buzztoy or funniverse
Recent Beyblade Purchase:

One Lightning L Drago 100HF by Takara-Tomy. I have to say, I'm thoroughly impressed and satisfied with its performance uncustomized. I think I shall return to the store tomorrow to pick up spares and possibly an Attack Stadium.