Recent Beyblade Purchases

Figures, but red and black is so much cooler. Would you recommend buying the value pack? (probably should go in Purchase Consulatation)
(Aug. 01, 2010  2:12 AM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  12:30 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Got my F Sagittario with grip lol it took me one try to find this thing haha the grip is pretty cool but the colour is really staring to bug me well at least the assembly tool at the bottom is

Is the grip comfortable because I am thinking of getting that set just for it (already have 2 F Sags Unhappy). Still can't find that grip with the rubber on it at my stores.

It's okay it need to be slightly bigger though my hands go over the grip lol I should take a pic and show you but I'm lazy
(Aug. 01, 2010  2:21 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Figures, but red and black is so much cooler. Would you recommend buying the value pack? (probably should go in Purchase Consulatation)

Yes $10 for 2 things that retail for $10 each is a steal just buy a rubber from eBay
Look what I got Cool

[Image: dscn0626o.jpg]

- Infinity Libra GB145S
- Transparent Green Pegasis Face
- Rock Giraffe R145WB
- Gravity Perseus AD145WD

Along with three other Beyblades that were originally going to be prizes for HPT2 ... this package actually arrived in Canada a day or two after the tournament, but I sent it to my old address by accident, so it took me a while to pick it up haha. And yes, I will be testing Infinity.
Nice Kei. I like how you got the level stickers too. =P

Also, just curious. What were the prizes for HPT2 going to be?
Not that I would have won them anyway... grumble grumble.
(Aug. 01, 2010  5:15 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Nice Kei. I like how you got the level stickers too. =P

Also, just curious. What were the prizes for HPT2 going to be?
Not that I would have won them anyway... grumble grumble.

And it isn't pictured, but also a large Gravity Perseus poster too!

You'll see at my next tournament. Wink
Try using A Storm Leone 105HF and question does a metal faceplate do anything
(Aug. 01, 2010  5:23 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Try using A Storm Leone 105HF and question does a metal faceplate do anything

This is not the place to ask about something like that.
Your question about Metal Faces should be asked in the Ask a question, get an answer thread.
Or you could research it yourself on the BeyWiki.
I recently got a Storm Pegasis and Zeus off eBay Grin
(Aug. 01, 2010  2:45 PM)Dragoon X Wrote: I recently got a Storm Pegasis and Zeus off eBay Grin

All of the Zeuses on Ebay are fake. Please post links to the two items you bought.
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:21 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  2:45 PM)Dragoon X Wrote: I recently got a Storm Pegasis and Zeus off eBay Grin

All of the Zeuses on Ebay are fake. Please post links to the two items you bought.

Some of the Zeuses are real, it's just they are harder to come across
(Aug. 02, 2010  12:08 AM)Dragoon X Wrote: Here are the links

Pegasis
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...K:MEWNX:IT

Zeus

The Zeus is a TT Hongli i.e. fake.

The Pegasis was from dimsum2u, who offers a discount if you buy from him on this site, rather than on eBay.
(Aug. 02, 2010  12:48 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  12:08 AM)Dragoon X Wrote: Here are the links

Pegasis

Zeus

The Zeus is a TT Hongli i.e. fake.

The Pegasis was from dimsum2u, who offers a discount if you buy from him on this site, rather than on eBay.

what if was at japan already, would anyone know whats is actually there? oh and btw is gravity perseus and ray unicorno worth getting?

EDIT: sorry wrong thread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6A6pMO_WKM

"I'm so excited!"

I got my Pisces, Virgo and Aries set. I've never been so excited to receive a package O.o
Wow, someone's in love. Smile
No one will ever understand my love for Pisces and a Virgo that can go over 3 minutes.

"What about Aries?" I hear you ask. hahahaNO.

Ah, beautiful Pisces and elegant Virgo. Having just opened the package, I'm in love <3. Aries however...
storm capricorn M145Q (darn it got the second mold)
3 random boster volume light 1 and i got a mad leone 145B again,heat wolf WD145SF,clay wolf 145FS.(new parts are WD145 FS and clay)
dark cancer CH120SF
dark bull H145SD
How much did the random boosters cost you ?
(Aug. 02, 2010  11:25 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: No one will ever understand my love for Pisces and a Virgo that can go over 3 minutes.

How long does your Virgo go?
(Aug. 02, 2010  1:56 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  11:25 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: No one will ever understand my love for Pisces and a Virgo that can go over 3 minutes.

How long does your Virgo go?

Don't know. I'll do some solo spin tests in a bit, but it should be a lot more than my lame <3 minute one.

It weighs 0.6g more than my BB-22 Virgo though.
(Aug. 02, 2010  1:54 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: How much did the random boosters cost you ?

random booster light volume 1,2 and 3 is 19.90 MYR
random booster volume 3 stardust pegasis is 29.90
[Image: DSC02481.png]

yayyy

[nothing on cpt squirrel's awesome set thoughh]
[Image: dsc03194.jpg]
DEMS and Spinblaster stadium are old. I figured that the stadiums that are out in the US right now suck compared to the plastic gen Spinblaster.
Cousin's friend picked up a BB-10 or BB-46 at Parkson, Vietnam. Hope it arrives soon.