Recent Beyblade Purchases

Ray Unicorno, Rock Giraffe, Burn Phoenix, new Metal faces, Gravity Perseus and Pisces.

on the way.
(Aug. 02, 2010  9:13 PM)Corey Wrote: Ray Unicorno, Rock Giraffe, Burn Phoenix, new Metal faces, Gravity Perseus and Pisces.

on the way.
What seller did you buy from? I need Ray Unicorno.
Awww man i can't believe the Zues i bought is a fake. Big GRRRRR. At least i didn't pay much for it though. Thanks for the info guys Grin
(Aug. 02, 2010  9:54 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  9:13 PM)Corey Wrote: Ray Unicorno, Rock Giraffe, Burn Phoenix, new Metal faces, Gravity Perseus and Pisces.

on the way.
What seller did you buy from? I need Ray Unicorno.

gemini2080 on ebay.

21 bucks plus 5 shipping.

Got the Rock Giraffe, Burn Phoenix, and faces from dimsum2, and I got the Perseus and Pisces from HLJ.
BB 83 Pisces booster
4X BB 82 RBV5 Grand Ketos (from Dimsum2u) Smile

Also got a pair of Red Metal faces from Dimsum2u a while ago
well i recently got flame saggitario value pack, storm capricorn, vortex battle set, launcher grip,and assembley chamber. yes i am aware storm capricorn is horrible.
Just purchased Gravity Perseus from HLJ (50% off FedEx!), Rock Giraffe, L LDrago, and Ray Unicorno by GG (Didn't know it was fake)
If you aren't going to use it you can always put it for display or give it to your friend. Talking about the Ray Unicorno.
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:43 AM)beystorm37 Wrote: well i recently got flame saggitario value pack, storm capricorn, vortex battle set, launcher grip,and assembley chamber. yes i am aware storm capricorn is horrible.

Hows the chamber lol biggest gimmick ever
Yea, you pretty much got scammed out of $9 (mirite?). You pretty much spent money on what you already had, an assembly tool and probably a place to keep your beys.

Also, I am heading to my WalMart tomorrow or Thursday seeing as how tis restocking day Smile Hoping to get Earth "eagle" and LLDrago, and maybe Value Pack. :crossesfingers:
(Aug. 03, 2010  5:12 AM)souless1234 Wrote: If you aren't going to use it you can always put it for display or give it to your friend. Talking about the Ray Unicorno.

Hmm. Have you bought it before? I want to find out how bad the quality is.
(Aug. 02, 2010  11:25 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: No one will ever understand my love for Pisces and a Virgo that can go over 3 minutes.

"What about Aries?" I hear you ask. hahahaNO.

Ah, beautiful Pisces and elegant Virgo. Having just opened the package, I'm in love <3. Aries however...

Mine came in after I made my comment, haa! They didn't deliver my package from Hobby Link Japan. I have to go pick pick them up later today.... I hopes it's my Perseus,RBV5s, and Metal Face 2's.
No, but someone posted that the bottom needs to assembled. Like you had to put the plastic bit of CS in yourself. Not sure about the Wheel.
Oh? Aren't you originally suppose to assemble the CS yourself?
(Aug. 03, 2010  5:23 AM)souless1234 Wrote: No, but someone posted that the bottom needs to assembled. Like you had to put the plastic bit of CS in yourself. Not sure about the Wheel.

Wheels lighter and your correct about the CS
(Aug. 03, 2010  5:25 AM)fogot Wrote: Oh? Aren't you originally suppose to assemble the CS yourself?

No, Takara Tomy, Sono Kong and Hasbro do most of the work for you
A hot Burn Pisces ED145WF comes to my home, bought it for HKD$40 in the HK Convention Centre.
EDIT: Don't kill me!!! If you are jealous..
too bad Grin
i'm gonna any ways
Around 6$ USD? Thats.. Amazing
(Aug. 03, 2010  6:37 AM)fogot Wrote: Around 6$ USD? Thats.. Amazing

Some reason that Hk convention had a bunch of cheap stuff that had limited edition Beys
(Aug. 03, 2010  5:19 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Yea, you pretty much got scammed out of $9 (mirite?). You pretty much spent money on what you already had, an assembly tool and probably a place to keep your beys.

Also, I am heading to my WalMart tomorrow or Thursday seeing as how tis restocking day Smile Hoping to get Earth "eagle" and LLDrago, and maybe Value Pack. :crossesfingers:

i wish you the best of luck. ive been dyin to get an l drago. I'd order one but I figured it can't be too much longer till they get em in so why waste money on shipping, ya know?
I just bought:
Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
x2 RBV5
x2 RBV4
Earth Aquila 145WD
Killer Gemios DF145FS set
Bakushin Susanoo 90WF
Quetzalcoatl 90WF (gold ver.)
All from dimsum2u.
Thats a great collection of blades in one purchase.

It's going to be fun to open that box Joyful_3
(Aug. 03, 2010  9:10 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I just bought:
Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
x2 RBV5
x2 RBV4
Earth Aquila 145WD
Killer Gemios DF145FS set
Bakushin Susanoo 90WF
Quetzalcoatl 90WF (gold ver.)
All from dimsum2u.

Err... why galaxy pegasis???
Other then that sounds like a pretty good buy, I need a quetz. D:
(Aug. 03, 2010  11:58 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Err... why galaxy pegasis???
Other then that sounds like a pretty good buy, I need a quetz. D:

If you're going to question anything, I would have questioned the Killer Gemios.
normally how long does dims2u from ebay takes to ship a beyblade
sorry for being so careless i posted in the wrong topic sorry