Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jul. 09, 2010  9:48 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: You'd lose money because no one would buy the dark wheels etc., and you'd be stuck with a bunch of junk parts and recoup maybe half the cost of each bey.

Yeah, this is precisely the reason why this does not exist in real life.
I'm getting a little anxious about the Earth Virgo GB145BS I ordered from Korea coming... it's got one more week theoretically but still...
I order a double pack from hasbro a week ago the pegasus tornado wing pack and just arived!!!!!!!!
Just ordered a Orange Sono Kong Attack Stadium Off Gmarket.
(Jul. 09, 2010  9:51 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2010  9:48 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: You'd lose money because no one would buy the dark wheels etc., and you'd be stuck with a bunch of junk parts and recoup maybe half the cost of each bey.

Yeah, this is precisely the reason why this does not exist in real life.

Well I'm planning on just doing Storm Pegasuses and a couple Rock Leones because those seem to be the ones that need replacement after heavy usage
rock leone doesn't need to be replaced, any part (normally).

Only the RF needs to be replaced, the Storm wheel does not suffer breakage problems. Again, there would be a massive loss of money.
(Jul. 10, 2010  1:07 AM)momiji manju Wrote: rock leone doesn't need to be replaced, any part (normally).

Well, a mint WB would come in handy in competitions...
It would, though definitely not necessary to be replaced.

It's a plastic part, so the wear should not be that great over the sameperiod of time as wear is for an RF.

Do you think you would regularly purchase a WB? I wouldn't.
Yeah, I guess you're right.
That's true, I guess I'm the only one obsessing over my WB from getting little scratches here and there, but we should get back on topic
(Jul. 10, 2010  1:31 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Do you think you would regularly purchase a WB? I wouldn't.
LOL, I need replace my WB every 2-3 months since it starts to move around a lot after using it for a month or two.

Anyway, back on topic...
Finally got my BB-32!

Meruda got the Dark Wolf, Storm Pegasis as well as one string launcher.

I finally have my Attack Stadium though! WOOOOOOOT. Seeing Storm Pegasis 100RF win is so refreshing. Unfortunately my brothers are so used to playing in Pegasis Thunderwhip they all have crappy shoots now... Gotta work on that with them.

Oh and I finally tried the string launcher... My hands hurt from the handle hitting them. I still prefer the light launcher put on the grip though.
Another Storm Pegasus (for the RF). At least now they're cheaper! Thanks Hasbro!
Also, Blader Passport.
It's a bit late but four days ago I finally got my rock giraffe, lightning ldrago, earth aquila, suspention and metal face pack as there was some trouble with the shipping but it quickly got sorted and package came to me.
Now I ordered the Storm Aquario from ebay. Also waiting for my Gravity Perseus still Smile)
(Jul. 10, 2010  8:36 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Another Storm Pegasus (for the RF). At least now they're cheaper! Thanks Hasbro!
Also, Blader Passport.

Not to pull us off topic, but do you actually get a little passport booklet when you get one of these?
(Jul. 10, 2010  10:28 PM)MaxL Wrote: Not to pull us off topic, but do you actually get a little passport booklet when you get one of these?

No, haha. Just the Passport Face.
(Jul. 11, 2010  12:00 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2010  10:28 PM)MaxL Wrote: Not to pull us off topic, but do you actually get a little passport booklet when you get one of these?

No, haha. Just the Passport Face.

Damn. I was hoping you were gonna get a laminated card... That would be sick. A man can dream... a man can dream.
(Jul. 10, 2010  8:36 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Another Storm Pegasus (for the RF). At least now they're cheaper! Thanks Hasbro!
Also, Blader Passport.

Cheaper? How? They are starting to disappear again and they cost even more at like Toys Toys Toys
Hasbro released them.
There are more of them.
They are now cheaper and more easily obtainable.
Just bought
Quezcoatl
Lightning L Drago
Burn phoenix
Ray unicorno
from Dimsum2u with tracking and insurance for 68.96 GBP (Approx 106 USD)
That plus the orange sono kong stadium off Gmarket (25.18 USD)
My total for all my beyblade items was 131.18 USD7
I just bought 2 more metal face packs off of the intoy
(Jul. 11, 2010  9:33 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Just bought
Quezcoatl
Lightning L Drago
Burn phoenix
Ray unicorno

My entire plastic collection cost that.
(Jul. 11, 2010  11:59 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2010  9:33 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Just bought
Quezcoatl
Lightning L Drago
Burn phoenix
Ray unicorno

My entire plastic collection cost that.

Wow, The last time I made a beyblade purchase (4 months ago) it was 100.
So I buy in big sets instead of buying 1 here or there.
so i probably won't make another beyblade purchase till Nov./Dec
Bought pre-HWS Leone.
It was $11 USD with shipping so I was like "Why not?".
Hah I bet you're happy about that purchase now, after the recent customisations. =P