Recent Beyblade Purchases

Sorry I'm just tired now! Spelling mistakes happen at that time.
Ok so I just got this today, my first hasbro batch of beyblades. It'll remain unopened for my collection.

[Image: rk6a05.jpg]
Just nabbed an Aquario 105F from Minion. I'm not sure if I'll even use it though.
I bought Earth Aquila and some MF's.
I hate myself : [
(Jul. 04, 2010  3:26 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I bought Earth Aquila and some MF's.
I hate myself : [

Why do you hate yourself?
E Aquila has 2-3 top tier parts (Earth, Aquila, and Wd)
And Metal Faces are also a top tier part
I know, that's why I bought it.
But for buying MFB : [
(Jul. 04, 2010  3:31 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I know, that's why I bought it.

seriously, everyone who's tried mfb has enjoyed it immensely.

let it grow on you. :]
(Jul. 04, 2010  3:32 AM)♥ Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2010  3:31 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I know, that's why I bought it.

seriously, everyone who's tried mfb has enjoyed it immensely.

let it grow on you. :]

I have to agree with heart, it gets fun after you get the hang of using the new ones, I myself kinda hated the new ones when I first got them. Tongue_out
i used to love the oldies but these new ones are just so much fun
I got my first MF Beyblades(Hasbro Release), after I foudn them at my local Walmart. Dark Gasher/Cancer and Storm Pegasus. I have been playing around with them for the past hour. weeeeee
(Jul. 04, 2010  5:49 AM)The13thDoctor Wrote: I got my first MF Beyblades(Hasbro Release), after I foudn them at my local Walmart. Dark Gasher/Cancer and Storm Pegasus. I have been playing around with them for the past hour. weeeeee

Have fun Smile
After a few weeks, I finally bought a LLDrago to replace a broken one
Bought myself a new String Launcher and Bey Stadium all Hasbro for about $13
i bought lldrago and a beylauncher suspension
We'll see how much I like the Beylauncher and that will determine whether or not I get the suspension... I need some metal faces though.
My Toysrus only have starters now... So I just got a Dark Bull H145SD.
(Jul. 08, 2010  10:29 PM)SubterraMaster Wrote: My Toysrus only have starters now... So I just got a Dark Bull H145SD.

Same with my Wal-Mart, unfortunately.

I did pick up a spare Dark Cancer and Storm Peg though.

Can never have enough RF, Smile
Ah, a bought 1 Storm Pegasis to replace my ultra-worn RF too,
(Jul. 09, 2010  5:09 AM)Corey Wrote: Can never have enough RF, Smile
The same....
I wish there was a shop where you could buy all the parts you needed like something reasonable $3 for one part of the Bey that way the owner earns profit and people who need parts can get them. Back on topic I also bought myself a Dark Bull H145SD, had a hard time choosing between Dark Cancer and Rock Aries because I need the rest of my money to buy L Drago, Earth Aquila, etc.
(Jul. 09, 2010  5:47 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I wish there was a shop where you could buy all the parts you needed like something reasonable $3 for one part of the Bey that way the owner earns profit and people who need parts can get them. Back on topic I also bought myself a Dark Bull H145SD, had a hard time choosing between Dark Cancer and Rock Aries because I need the rest of my money to buy L Drago, Earth Aquila, etc.

It would be awesome but unrealistic. Maybe a shop online would work but he would still have to sell the parts for like 3 dollars to make a 1 dollar profit. Uncertain
Hasbro string launcher at Wal-Mart
Got this staff

Dragoon msuv
Stardust pegasis
Storm pegasis
Quetzcoatl
Cyber pegasis
Red metal face
Black Lighting LDrago

I m happy =)
(Jul. 09, 2010  9:26 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Got this staff

Dragoon msuv
Stardust pegasis
Storm pegasis
Quetzcoatl
Cyber pegasis
Red metal face
Black Lighting LDrago

I m happy =)

OMG Stardust Pegasus, Quertzcoatl and Black Lightning L Drago I'm so jealous GIMME you must of spent a lot of money. 250?
(Jul. 09, 2010  1:07 PM)MaxL Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2010  5:47 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I wish there was a shop where you could buy all the parts you needed like something reasonable $3 for one part of the Bey that way the owner earns profit and people who need parts can get them. Back on topic I also bought myself a Dark Bull H145SD, had a hard time choosing between Dark Cancer and Rock Aries because I need the rest of my money to buy L Drago, Earth Aquila, etc.

It would be awesome but unrealistic. Maybe a shop online would work but he would still have to sell the parts for like 3 dollars to make a 1 dollar profit. Uncertain

I was planning on making my own shop but I would need a partner and we would need help from Kai-V to promote us on the site and then we would need to find stock
Around 140-150 euro (shipping included)
You'd lose money because no one would buy the dark wheels etc., and you'd be stuck with a bunch of junk parts and recoup maybe half the cost of each bey.