Recent Beyblade Purchases

(May. 03, 2010  12:04 AM)momiji manju Wrote: you mean WD right? And grats, it's a good blade.

Yup, my bad. Thanks. I'm looking for Galaxy Pegasis W2F now, but I need to save up more money before I can buy anything.
r2f. and gl. atm they're like...50 US
Hey, just recently bought of a Galaxy Pegasis from this seller.

A little nervous about only 5 feedback, it will be interesting as to what will happen!
you're insane
Beyonomics, if you can be a little more patient you might be able get Galaxy Pegasis at about half the price you bought it at (or even cheaper).
Yep that's true I found a bidding auction today starting from 29.99$ with no bids. Still much cheaper. Shipping was only 7$.
(May. 05, 2010  5:32 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: Hey, just recently bought of a Galaxy Pegasis from this seller.

A little nervous about only 5 feedback, it will be interesting as to what will happen!

you just paid literally 4x the retail price for this
(May. 05, 2010  5:32 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: Hey, just recently bought of a Galaxy Pegasis from this seller.

You do know that you probably could have got this on YJA like way cheaper(or in a lot with others) or you could just be patient and wait for it 50$ for a 10$ beyblade is ridiculous
(May. 05, 2010  6:34 PM)Taru Wrote: You do know that you probably could have got this on YJA like way cheaper(or in a lot with others) or you could just be patient and wait for it 50$ for a 10$ beyblade is ridiculous

Yes absolutely, I realize what I paid for this. The price probably will drop 50% or more in the next week or two. I just felt like ordering it and I was willing and able to spend $60 on it.

Thanks for all your concerns, though I probably won't be buying another beyblade for a whileTongue_out
Should've at least waited for the Deck set.
bought takara dragoon g from toys360...i hope it's not a rip as it says in the description it is a takara...not tt hongli. is dragoon g left or right spin??
(May. 05, 2010  11:21 PM)sicat27 Wrote: bought takara dragoon g from toys360...i hope it's not a rip as it says in the description it is a takara...not tt hongli. is dragoon g left or right spin??

Left spin; like all Dragoons are aside from the ones in the 4-Layer Series.
ahh dang it that blade didn't come with a left spin launcher and i dont' got any Uncertain...i'll have to change the eg to dranzer ms's then for now.
I'm pretty sure all Left Spin Bey come with a Left Spin Launcher.
Yeah, and I know dragoon G does.
It comes with a yellow dragon winder too.
(May. 06, 2010  12:30 AM)sicat27 Wrote: even the takara version??
Yes it should come with a blue left spin shooter and a yellow winder.(if it says otherwise it could be fake)
It's an ok buy though if you have other left spin beyblades, the attack ring is awesome. The blade base and EG really contribute nothing to performance though, IMO.
I got a Earth Aquila 145WD BB47 and Lighting L Drago 100HF BB43 on Ebay. I finally decided on getting them as I've been thinking about it.
I just bought 2 Galaxy Pegasis 1 Dark Cancer 1 L L Drago and 1 BeyLauncher Suspension from a local hobby shop yesterday.
Where did you find them in New Jersey?
(May. 08, 2010  1:55 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Where did you find them in New Jersey?
^ This.

And Meros, how much did you pay for those Beys? Also, if you don't mind, can you please take some photos of it? Thanks. Wink

in hoboken
(May. 08, 2010  2:11 PM)diamondclimax Wrote:
^ This.

And Meros, how much did you pay for those Beys? Also, if you don't mind, can you please take some photos of it? Thanks. Wink

Well LL Drago was $20 US D Cancer was $15 US and G Pegasis was $80 US for both and i will post pictures when i get off of work
(May. 08, 2010  2:57 PM)Meros Wrote:

in hoboken
(May. 08, 2010  2:11 PM)diamondclimax Wrote:
^ This.

Well LL Drago was $20 US D Cancer was $15 US and G Pegasis was $80 US for both and i will post pictures when i get off of work

I took this last night though Galaxy Peg the other one i might keep or sell
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Galaxy Pegasis looks nice, but not as good looking as your Launcher Grip, Beypointer and Beylauncher. LOL
(May. 08, 2010  3:20 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Galaxy Pegasis looks nice, but not as good looking as your Launcher Grip, Beypointer and Beylauncher. LOL

Hahaha thanks! the grip matches the combo i use LOL