Recent Beyblade Purchases

I don't think it's that bad, I sold a Galeon for about that much before.
It's pretty bad IMO lol. I would never pay that much for a galeon, they are relatively common in lots. While I might seek out a NIB phantom force galeon for a collection, I personally wouldn't spend that much on a normal black galeon.
I'm just planning on reselling it for like $30-35 or something as a buy it now.

And I really hate lots, because there's always a part or two you want with really uncommon things you don't, so people bid it up to the $30/40 range so you can never get the pieces you want. Story of my life with driger s.
Especially when the lot has Wolborg whatever. (Typically 2 or 4)

EDIT: lol
http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-MG-BeyBlade-H...3a59826b06
:] i bought a driger v2 for 26 usd incl postage and handling from tempestas 8D and he threw in another driger v2. quite satisfied LOL just waiting for shipping now
My stamina&Defence set came two days ago. Yesss...
Bought a Poison Serpent SW145SD today, despite how ugly it looks lol. Decided I need a new SD bottom for the 'Beyparty' tourney.
I bought

Earth Virgo GB145WB
Earth Aquila 145WD
Launcher Grip with Red Rubber

Now i am waiting for them lol

Next Beyblades:

Poison Serpent
Rock Leone
Burn Pheonix
Hasbro Rock Aries
Earth virgo doesn't come with WB.
Doesn't it come with BS?
(Apr. 29, 2010  4:57 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Doesn't it come with BS?
yes it comes with BS
I ordered Dark Wolf last week, but it's not arrived yet... Oh well Smile Will be worth it!
(Apr. 29, 2010  5:09 PM)MortalNerd Wrote: I ordered Dark Wolf last week, but it's not arrived yet... Oh well Smile Will be worth it!

Dark Wolf sucks. Why didn't you get something useful?
(Apr. 30, 2010  12:36 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2010  5:09 PM)MortalNerd Wrote: I ordered Dark Wolf last week, but it's not arrived yet... Oh well Smile Will be worth it!

Dark Wolf sucks. Why didn't you get something useful?

Because I like wolves!
it doesnt matter if it sucks or not. it mostly matters for collection
Not if you actually want to win a battle.
agreed. Though, i do think aesthetics still should be put into consideration xD same reason why i'm purchasing a driger MS (though that's also because of when i was a kid)
Yeah I bought a Dark wolf just cause I liked how it looked, regreted it after though when I found out it sucks. I'll probably buy another one when Hasbro releases them cheaply.
But I'm never going to battle with my beyblades? I just like the look of them! :3
Okay then if that's what you do with your blades it doesn't matter if they suck then I guess.
if you like the wolf clear wheel/face you can always just throw it on a better metal wheel and have a better bey but still have sort of the wolf look
Earth Aquila 145WF - dimsum2u
Red Metal Faces - tokyocd
you mean WD right? And grats, it's a good blade.
Just starting out, but I got BB-28 Starter Storm Pegasis 105RF, BB-30 Booster Rock Leone 145WB, and the BB-46 BeyStadium Standard Type.

It's mostly the stadium that I'm concerned about. 2 in 1 always seems a little too good to be true, but we'll see.

EDIT: all from the ebay store buzztoy2007
(May. 03, 2010  1:58 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: It's mostly the stadium that I'm concerned about. 2 in 1 always seems a little too good to be true, but we'll see.

Speechless What's there to be concerned about? BB-46 BeyStadium Standard Type is an official Takara-Tomy Metal Fight Beyblade product. The main feature of it is to have two stadium floors (2 in 1).
(May. 03, 2010  2:39 AM)Aqua Wrote: Speechless What's there to be concerned about? BB-46 BeyStadium Standard Type is an official Takara-Tomy Metal Fight Beyblade product. The main feature of it is to have two stadium floors (2 in 1).

My concern was directed to towards the gimmick of the two stadium floors. This was the same price as a stadium such as bb-41. I was just afraid of it being a bad official stadium compared to others, but I guess not lol.