Recent Beyblade Purchases

Cool, Im still waiting for my HWS Attack and Balance.(with free grip Smile )

Hope you make some cool videos with those drigerGT rofl.
(Jan. 30, 2010  11:39 PM)megablader2 Wrote: That must have cost an awful lot. Close to £100 i'm guessing

yeah but it was worth it and i had got paid the day b4 so its ok
(Jan. 31, 2010  7:29 PM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: yeah but it was worth it and i had got paid the day b4 so its ok

Getting more ridiculous booster pulls there I see, Black Phoenix. Tongue_out_wink Lucky.
(Jan. 31, 2010  7:32 PM)♥ Wrote: Getting more ridiculous booster pulls there I see, Black Phoenix. Tongue_out_wink Lucky.

yeah i kno lol its bonkers i keep pulling really good things, cant wait 4 the next random booster lol
Just Received my Hybrid set and Launcher grip.
♥ bought E.Aquila for me so i can pay for it at the nevermind the beyblade tournament.
Just got my Takara Metal Driger and Seaborg 2. I'm especially digging the Seaborg 2 Grin! Though I was pretty surprised that neither of them included launchers and rip cords. Is it normal that some Takara blades don't have launchers?
Japanese beys come in starters and others in boosters. Both Seaborg 2 and Metal driger are boosters so no launcher would be included.
yes! some of TAKARA beyblade will not comes with launcher and ripcord, it is normal, and i have bad experience before, one of the buyer bought the beybalde from me, and i told her it is a ORIGINAL PACKING from TAKARA, it have not comes with it, but she don't believed it, and told me the ripcord is missing, then go to complaint me, i have explained many times for her, but finally she still complaint me, poor me! Pinching_eyes~~
(Feb. 03, 2010  4:51 PM)Khel Wrote: Japanese beys come in starters and others in boosters. Both Seaborg 2 and Metal driger are boosters so no launcher would be included.

How can I tell which are boosters and which are starters? Can't read Japanese lol.
But I assume that all the "main" blades (Dragoon, Draciel, Dranzer, Driger, Wolborg, Zeus etc) are starters. I think it was pretty nice from Hasbro to include a launcher in every blade.
(Feb. 03, 2010  4:55 PM)Draciel Z Wrote: How can I tell which are boosters and which are starters? Can't read Japanese lol.
But I assume that all the "main" blades (Dragoon, Draciel, Dranzer, Driger, Wolborg, Zeus etc) are starters. I think it was pretty nice from Hasbro to include a launcher in every blade.

Not really. You paid more than you would have if it hadn't included a Launcher. I don't think the Starter Vs Booster dynamic is confusing.
(Feb. 03, 2010  5:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not really. You paid more than you would have if it hadn't included a Launcher. I don't think the Starter Vs Booster dynamic is confusing.

That is true. I was just surprised when there wasn't a launcher, cause I haven't bought Takara blades before.

dimsum2u: Don't worry, I'm not comlainingWink. You're great, man!
Just bought Uriel 2 from Sasch for £38 shipped. I'm so happy! Although I doubt my wallet is but what the hell!
I bought 4 blades that come in one set: Galzzly, Galman, Draciel S and frigging Wolborg! Only for like 25 bucks. Not bad I think, especially since Wolborgs included.
Dimsum2u rocks!
nice draciel there good blades except galzzly
(Feb. 05, 2010  9:10 PM)dragoonlover Wrote: nice draciel there good blades except galzzly

lol yeah.Tired Though I have always thought it looks awesome so it's not a total waste. And the BB is pretty good.
Just bought me Earth Virgo GB145BS. Cant wait to try out GB145.
Wow looks good. Have you tested jog ball yet?
(Feb. 10, 2010  2:54 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Wow looks good. Have you tested jog ball yet?

I made some launches, there's no much to say. It acts similar to the SF in speed...
Defense and Stamina are less than WB, so it's more like a Balance bottom.
Darn I was hoping it was gonna be good for attack. Oh well guess it will be kinda useless since the libra wheel is the only wheel with balance potential and it could be banned but I guess JB could be used in that combo instead of RF.
(Feb. 10, 2010  3:13 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Darn I was hoping it was gonna be good for attack. Oh well guess it will be kinda useless since the libra wheel is the only wheel with balance potential and it could be banned but I guess JB could be used in that combo instead of RF.

Well, why not simply a SF?

Soon a video though...
Just bought a Dranzer V2, Draciel F and a Zeus from Cooljoe uk.