Recent Beyblade Purchases

What i meant by legit was that it was one of the BB-22s that takara released,
rather than the sets thrown together by buzztoy labeled "BB-22"

Cmon, I'm pretty sure L Drago doesn't come with the set.

But yes, Buzztoy is legit, this i know.
He was still selling regular BB-22's, though. He stopped? Meh, glad you found on anyway.

I bought a Dark Wolf Df145FS from Kei. It's for my brother. 20$ with shipping isn't bad, either.
if you guys needed bey to sell at the tourney that badly you should have told me, i could've had some reshuffles sent out to you

maybe you should've bought some stuff for bladers with no bey instead of spending so much on prizes?
(Jul. 18, 2009  6:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: if you guys needed bey to sell at the tourney that badly you should have told me, i could've had some reshuffles sent out to you

maybe you should've bought some stuff for bladers with no bey instead of spending so much on prizes?

I was not expecting that so many people would ask if we were selling!

I didn't realize so many people still needed MFB! Because HPT is not going to be as big as BWR was, combined with the fact that some attendees may have already obtained an MFB through the BWR parts draft, I felt it wasn't necessary to ask for some supplies. In hindsight though, having a few brand new MFB for sale would not have been a bad idea ...

We should be able to manage though, so it's all good.
What do you mean you didn't expect it? People have been asking since the event was announced.
Wasn't a great decision in hindsight, but what's done is done and next time we shall allocate funds to have some beys for sale.
BB-22 Defense and Stamina Reshuffle.
(Jul. 18, 2009  7:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What do you mean you didn't expect it? People have been asking since the event was announced.

I didn't think so many people would ask. Either way, because some people asked, we should have gotten some supplies. Next time we'll correct this mistake and get some, like Khel said.
Just bought Flame Sagittario
Bought a BB37 Hybrid Wheel Vol. 2 booster off of Kei (more like Kay). Correct me if I'm wrong about the booster name. It came with Saggitario DF145HF.
I got a wyvern dj and a Wolborg HMS today. I also found out im going to Japan to visit family Smile
(Jul. 19, 2009  10:10 PM)To Wrote: Bought a BB37 Hybrid Wheel Vol. 2 booster off of Kei (more like Kay). Correct me if I'm wrong about the booster name. It came with Saggitario DF145HF.

That's right! Argh!

The correct name of the booster is Random Booster Light Vol. 2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S.
(Jul. 19, 2009  10:10 PM)To Wrote: Bought a BB37 Hybrid Wheel Vol. 2 booster off of Kei (more like Kay). Correct me if I'm wrong about the booster name. It came with Saggitario DF145HF.

Lol, DF145 and HF? Cool
L.L. Drago
(Jul. 20, 2009  4:18 PM)Khel Wrote: L.L. Drago

Aw you got one you're so lucky. I'm guessing u got it from YJA
Today i recieved my starter Leone and it's awesome!! I love it. It kicks my brothers Wolf starter Tongue_out
My next purchase should be Escolpio Smile
I've heard Escolpio isn't all that fantastic.
yeah i got it and it can be beat easily. Don't get it.
why do people constantly buy stuff that isn't on any of our recommended lists
They like the look of it I guess. Or for collection purposes, or the fact that a lot of mediocre Pre-HWS are dirt cheap in comparison to Storm Pegasis etc.
Libra is dirt cheap too...and everywhere on Ebay.
finally got that pegasis dx set, along with a GemiosDF145FS (cuz i was interested in the wheel and i like FS alot so i thought another would help Grin), and a backup blue beylauncher just incase something happens to the bottom part of my black beylauncher (the handles already messed up... Crying) ...forgot about the sagg145S booster as well... Tongue_out
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:50 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: Today i recieved my starter Leone and it's awesome!! I love it. It kicks my brothers Wolf starter Tongue_out
My next purchase should be Escolpio Smile

DON'T
buy escolpio if you dont have money you want to throw around meaninglessly.
Trust me.
You're better of with something else.
(Jul. 21, 2009  8:00 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: DON'T
buy escolpio if you dont have money you want to throw around meaninglessly.
Trust me.
You're better of with something else.

wow. Seems alot of people dont want me buying it! I guess i might have to get something else then! I will have spare money to just blow soon, so i could buy a few!
If u want a defence blade get libra