Recent Beyblade Purchases

We have a thread on what you should get, but if you have cash to burn here is a hint. Get BB-22
yeah, i think im just gonna get a few and therefore i'll have plenty to choose from! I still love my Leone though Tongue_out
(Jul. 21, 2009  11:39 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: yeah, i think im just gonna get a few and therefore i'll have plenty to choose from! I still love my Leone though Tongue_out

Got my Starter Leone and I can't wait to get my defence/endurance reshuffle kit! Stupid
Pegasis DX set came in, awaiting BB-22, Flame Saggitario, and Rock Leone. Can't wait.
My Dragoon G just came in today! Ah, I never felt such nostalgia as I had to partake in the painstaking process of putting the stickers on.
(Jul. 25, 2009  7:43 AM)ZenX Wrote: 3 x RBV 2s

What did you get inside??
(Jul. 25, 2009  7:49 AM)FelGrand Wrote: What did you get inside??

They'll be shipped on Monday, probably 1,5 weeks later I'll learn what's inside(My luck didn't go with the ones I bought previously as I have too many Black Libras stacked that I have got from them Confused ) and I would be happy as long as I get anything besides Libras or Bulls Smile
HMS:
DEMS
Wolborg MS

Plastics:
Dranzer S, GT, MS (another one Grin)
Dragoon S, V, V2, GT
Wolborg 4

and still collecting.
Sell the black Libras on YJ, they get like 5000.
(Jul. 25, 2009  8:08 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Whoa Chocked_2
They worth that much??

I just said they were, so ... yes?
Ok...but I still can't believe repaints can sell off for that ridiciously high price

Is it because of it's value in collecting?
(Jul. 25, 2009  8:13 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Ok...but I still can't believe repaints can sell off for that ridiciously high price

Is it because of it's value in collecting?

Then I guess you don't watch YJ. Gold L-Drago has previously sold for ¥12 000. There is a lot of value in recolors.
Also, may as well post this here as well:

1x Lightning L-Drago
5x RBV3 (total: 20)
(Jul. 25, 2009  8:20 AM)FelGrand Wrote: You must be working hard in your job to have that much money

It's for the WBO, not me. So it's paid for with WBO fees.

Also, it's rude to talk about people's finances Wink I'm actually not working right now, just being smart about what I buy.
Sorry for asking, cause I didn't know that asking bout their financial status(since I don't work)

Thanks for telling me
Yay, Today I bought:

1 X Defense & Stamina Reshuffle Set

1 X Leone Starter
Last week i bought L-Drago105F Starter and Wolf105F booster from Hong Kong the usual shipping time is 7-14 days but it got here in 6. But what really makes it awesome is that i got a quetz face in the Wolf105F booster. Oh yeah and i bought this all from Buzztoy2007 his prices are really cheap and shipping is fast i recommend him if you are buying MFB.
Congrats on the Quetz face! You're pretty lucky to have gotten it Smile
^^ You lucky son of a... Gratz on the Quetz though. Do you get the gold or silver colored one?

Sweeeet my Leone Starter just came in today, gonna test out D when my attack stadium comes in next week.
(Jul. 27, 2009  11:24 PM)Takamura Wrote: ^^ You lucky son of a... Gratz on the Quetz though. Do you get the gold or silver colored one?

Are you refering to the silver and gold quetz wheels?
The silver Quetz comes with a clear blue/green face/track/bottom. and the gold Quetz comes with a clear Purple face/track/bottom.

the only Quetz parts that come randomly in boosters + in stadiums are the blue/green parts (That came with Silver Quetz)

[Image: ajxnvk.jpg]