Recent Beyblade Purchases

Haha, that's gonna be my next order two.
That sucks you almost got that GFC.

Nice purchase though and the red libra is pretty sick. Hope you get that Pisces or Aquario in your next RBV2 Smile
Nice new blades Khel. Red Libra looks sweet. Cool
Red Libra owns.
LOVE that red libra good buy khel, im jealous Unhappy
BB-15 :: Shooter Grip x2
BB-34 :: Light Orange Launcher x2
BB-36 :: Flame Sagittario x1

Was going to buy a Beylaucher but INtoy ran out haha, they had some yesterday.
^ Pegasis bought the last one. XD
STORM PEGASIS!!!!!! and dark wolf

[Image: Picture147.jpg]
Can it be?!

[Image: Picture149.jpg]
Awww Yeah Cool

[Image: Picture151.jpg]

[Image: Picture154.jpg]
Oh here's that thing everyone wants

[Image: Picture155.jpg]
RF is really tall...

[Image: Picture160.jpg]
All my HWS
Sickkk. So you put the stickers on huh? I kinda wanted to get the HWMS just so I'd have an all-clear S Peg.
*heart broken*

Your FS looks kinda mangled.....I think it's prolly just the light though. XD Also, thought I'd mention that I really like when you post pics, they're all clear and pretty and I can get a proper looks at the stuff I don't have. Joyful_3 Even if I am totally jealous. ^^;
I haaaaaaate you Khel... soooo much.
Those look so good.
(Apr. 30, 2009  7:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sickkk. So you put the stickers on huh? I kinda wanted to get the HWMS just so I'd have an all-clear S Peg.

I might just remove it on my spare one for now. It doesn't look too bad, or too great.

Oh and if you want to see a not so sick pick check out the Beyblade Random thoughts thread in a few minutes. :\
(Apr. 30, 2009  7:03 PM)Khel Wrote: I might just remove it on my spare one for now. It doesn't look too bad, or too great.

Oh and if you want to see a not so sick pick check out the Beyblade Random thoughts thread in a few minutes. :\

oh no Speechless
(Apr. 30, 2009  7:02 PM)Rocky Wrote: *heart broken*

Your FS looks kinda mangled.....I think it's prolly just the light though. XD Also, thought I'd mention that I really like when you post pics, they're all clear and pretty and I can get a proper looks at the stuff I don't have. Joyful_3 Even if I am totally jealous. ^^;

Yeah you'd be surprised as to what manual focus can do for an old camera.
(Apr. 30, 2009  6:52 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: BB-15 :: Shooter Grip x2
BB-34 :: Light Orange Launcher x2
BB-36 :: Flame Sagittario x1

Was going to buy a Beylaucher but INtoy ran out haha, they had some yesterday.
i got the last one Tongue_out also one of the last storm pegasis that where there Tongue_out hard luck.

also i just checked theintoy and i didnt find a flame sagittario! or did you pre order the thing with no name?
(Apr. 30, 2009  7:20 PM)pegasis Wrote: i got the last one Tongue_out also one of the last storm pegasis that where there Tongue_out hard luck.

also i just checked theintoy and i didnt find a flame sagittario! or did you pre order the thing with no name?

The BB-35 on TheINtoy is Flame Sag. It will be a good idea to pre-order because it will be more expensive when it's instock.
I pre-ordered it. Will get everything by 10th May =D. I'm not to bothered about the Storm Pegasis, I wanted an additional Beyluancher haha.
Nice Storm Pegasis Khel. I'm sooo jealous. The only way I'll be getting one this year is if I somehow get money this summer or win the contest. Otherwise, I'll be waiting till it's released here.
Hybrid wheel match set.

With the amount of HMS I sold off I think it merits getting it.
(Apr. 30, 2009  10:24 PM)Dreamborn Wrote: Hybrid wheel match set.

With the amount of HMS I sold off I think it merits getting it.

Wow, thought you quit. Nice buy.
Yay I just got a HWS for my good grades. So yeah, I guess doing good in school pays off for something.
I thought so too XD.

I'm not going to be buying huge amounts of stuff as I used to, But I'll be buying things here and there that take my fancy, looking at metal faces on YJA at the moment along with another storm pegasis and some other HWS blades.
don't buy metal face or storm pegasis right now, prices are inflated like crazy because stock is low. wait for the inevitable restock.