Recent Beyblade Purchases

Thanks for the tip Joyful_3. Dont know what else I really need to be honest, Aside from needing a few more launchers my collection is ok.
Your lucky slaysya. I don't get anything for getting all A's or a ONE HUNDRED IN MATH last time...Smith
Last Beyblade I bought and recieved was Black Dranzer. I have 3 more to buy quite soon.
When my bro came home from school with my mom, they stopped at a garage sale around the corner from my house and found a couple beyblades this kid was selling and bought them, though I already have them, they are in great condition, so it doesn't matter. I got a Dragoon RC Launcher (the V-force one I think, it has places for cords to plug-in at the bottom but no plugs =/), a Seaborg 2 (ugh, this is our third =/), and a Dranzer V2 RC blade which we also already had (technically I was borrowing it from my friend, but he doesn't beyblade anyway). For 2$.
I had known this guy had beyblades, but thought he already sold them all. A couple years ago he was selling a bladebreakers stadium, but no blades (by the time I got there), so I just assumed. Guess he had some more. Apparently, we got the rest from him anyway, though.
I ordered Wolborg MS and Slash Riger MS And a ripcord and launcher for each,I'll take pictures when they come XD.
Dragoon S, F, V2
Driger S (PF)
Draciel S, V, MBD
Dranzer S

on a lot off of eBay
Not a bad purchase dei, hopefully it wasnt to much for ya.
(May. 07, 2009  10:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Dragoon S, F, V2
Driger S (PF)
Draciel S, V, MBD
Dranzer S

on a lot off of eBay

That's a really good lot. The only blade that isn't useful is Draciel V. Nice buy.
I am physically holding my 1st mfb!!! gemios! lol im so excited lol i also have a wolf coming in off ebay and a few mfbs from yja so im hap hap happy Smile
man just seeing these posts psychs me up bout gettin my MASSIVE amount of mfb lol
lol yeah im dying to get all of my beyblades!
this is what i ordered in the last 3 weeks from yja and ebay and what has arived and what hasent yet.
Dranzer MFx2-soon to arrive-yja
Advance Gurdianx1-soon to arrive-yja
Advance attackerx2-soon to arrive-yja
Dranzer MSx1-Received-ebay
Draciel MSx1-Received-ebay
Advance aternerx1-Received-ebay
and a slash rigerx1-soon to arrive-yja thats all.
You got some rather bad blades in there but you also got some decent buys to so good stuff Smile
what blades do you think are bad?
the dranzers and draciel.
both dranzers MF and MS? well Dranzer MF comes with a stronger attack ring and stronger plastic.so its kinda useful.
ARGrinranzer MF
WD:circle heavy
RCGrinriger MS=ULTIMATE HMS BLADE so you see why i bought it,lol
lol That could easily be beaten. Dranzer mf isnt usefull at all.
Just got my 2 Flame Saggittario's and an Attack Stadium for Spinoff Grin
(May. 08, 2009  1:59 PM)Blitz Wrote: Just got my 2 Flame Saggittario's and an Attack Stadium for Spinoff Grin

Have you had the chance to play around with them? aww im jealous i want an attack stadium Unhappy
like to add to my list just got a wolborg MS.is that any good? yeah thats right my nan called and said she got me one in singapore.sick as
(May. 08, 2009  2:13 PM)Emudbest Wrote: like to add to my list just got a wolborg MS.is that any good? yeah thats right my nan called and said she got me one in singapore.sick as

Wolborg ms would beat your aboe combo 10 times over. So yeah that would be your best option.
well is dranzer MF and Draciel MS good for anything?
Nope i dont think so. Especially draciel ms.
well josh-jf can u do me a huge favor and tell me from best to worst beyblades out of that list of beyblades i baught-ONLY THE ONES FROM YJA.please cauld you do that it wauld be the biggest help mate.