Recent Beyblade Purchases

hey guys, ive just won 2 starters, sagittario and libra, i kn they're not great but to get started in mfb they're better than nothin lol
except the only problem is they arent showing as "won" on my moj list, they ended like 15 hrs ago and it still say "in-progress"
Libra isn't a starter.
Neat Bearing Stinger Grin
Today I just got my rock leone 145WD storm pegasis 105RF gemios DF145FS capricorne 100HF and my wide square beystadium
(Apr. 25, 2009  11:49 AM)Giga Wrote: Neat Bearing Stinger Grin

lol i figured bearing stingers base would be really good for me.
Just went garage saling (again) and finally found, after about a year of looking, some beyblades. The kid apparently had more but we were too late. =/
Anyway, I got these for 3$ total, a freakin great deal.
-Dranzer Flame Field (not in the best condition, but is better than my old one.
-Master Driger (I think, It looks like it, but it's red)
-Bound Attacker
-Driger V2 (and I just sold my old one's AR, to some kid on youtube.Smile )
-Dranzer MS
(Apr. 25, 2009  7:37 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Just went garage saling (again) and finally found, after about a year of looking, some beyblades. The kid apparently had more but we were too late. =/
Anyway, I got these for 3$ total, a freakin great deal.
-Dranzer Flame Field (not in the best condition, but is better than my old one.
-Master Driger (I think, It looks like it, but it's red)
-Bound Attacker
-Driger V2 (and I just sold my old one's AR, to some kid on youtube.Smile )
-Dranzer MS

Nice! Did you ask him what he had sold before you had gotten there?
Haha, thanks.
Wow, never seen any blades at Carboots for ever, inspires me. Anyway, Dranzer MS for 3$ XD.
No, I hadn't asked. Doubt he knew, though. The beyblades/ launchers were like never used.
Not a bad haul for $3. I should probably check the local garage sales in my area now XD
Haha, good luck. I had been searching since the beginning of last summer. First time I found something, though my friend got me the Bladebreakers stadium from a garage sale he found last summer. It was free from one of his teachers. Anywho, we almost completely skipped this sale, only stopped cuz I saw a big plush Pikachu. It was a very lucky find.
Metal Face x3 (so 6 of them in total)
Flame Sagittario C145S
Capricorne 100HF
Escolpio WD145B

Hopefully I get these in time for BWR
lol sweet buy crimson especially those metal faces Smile
saggitario starter,planning to get leon(starter) tomorrow.
my recent purchases include:
3 x escorpios
2 x burning kerberous'
sagittario starter
leone starter
voltaic ape
takara metal driger
and hopefully a wolborg ms
(Apr. 27, 2009  4:24 PM)The Shredder Wrote: my recent purchases include:
3 x escorpios
2 x burning kerberous'
sagittario starter
leone starter
voltaic ape
takara metal driger
and hopefully a wolborg ms

is one starter for you and one for regi?
(Apr. 27, 2009  4:18 PM)kaiserEXE Wrote: saggitario starter,planning to get leon(starter) tomorrow.

Saggitario is like the worst MFB available...why did you get it? We have a whole thread on the stuff you should buy, you should really read it before making purchasing decisions.
kaiserEXE, get Storm Pegasis instead if you can (or even the regular Pegasis starter). Leone is only good for it's D bottom. Besides, currently that part will be useless for you.
I will say, though, I bought the Sag. starter just for looks alone XD.
Slash riger and Dragoon MSUV. Pictures soon Grin
(Apr. 27, 2009  11:24 PM)xOverCasted Wrote: Slash riger and Dragoon MSUV. Pictures soon Grin

NIB?