Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Apr. 15, 2009  10:55 PM)Megablader Wrote: I just bought storm pegasus 105 starter and advance eterner off of theintoy and a bundle off ebay with metal driger and draciel ms and dark dragoon. I'm so excited! Can't wait till they arrive.

That's a pretty good purchase! Congrats Smile
Just found out I won the Quetzalcoatl 90WF I was bidding on and 2 Mad Cancer woot woot (have at least 1 of MFB now not including re-colours)
(Apr. 16, 2009  12:52 AM)Blitz Wrote: Just found out I won the Quetzalcoatl 90WF I was bidding on and 2 Mad Cancer woot woot (have at least 1 of MFB now not including re-colours)

Wow dude, congrats. That's awesome! Today seems to be going good for you Wink

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you end up paying for Quetz?
(Apr. 16, 2009  12:55 AM)Aqua Wrote: Wow dude, congrats. That's awesome! Today seems to be going good for you Wink

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you end up paying for Quetz?

4700Y, it's was more than I orginally wanted to pay for it, but i'm not to bothered.
Hey Congratulations - That's quite alot though... but I guess it's worth it
4700Â¥ that's a lot!
And it's actually about 6200Â¥ from fees and stuff. And then shipping.

Btw, you paid a little more than usual Quetz price I think. I usually see em for for 4200Â¥. But what's $5? (A lot to me.)
my package from tisinc99 came today,I ordered A dragoon G,Strata Dragoon MS,and Driger MS,the Dragoon G came with a ripcord thats wayyy crooked.Strata Dragoon MS came with a broken Ripcrod and Driger MS...well it was good.Toke me a while to build the MS blades though,they kept falling apart
(Apr. 16, 2009  3:13 AM)BladeBee Wrote: my package from tisinc99 came today,I ordered A dragoon G,Strata Dragoon MS,and Driger MS,the Dragoon G came with a ripcord thats wayyy crooked.Strata Dragoon MS came with a broken Ripcrod and Driger MS...well it was good.Toke me a while to build the MS blades though,they kept falling apart

sure there real
(Apr. 16, 2009  3:18 AM)blader9 Wrote: sure there real

Yeah there real.No TT Hongli anywhere on the boxes,and no Chinese writing.But I built them,Toke me a while though
you guys are actually buying these things at an economic time like this? lol
(Apr. 16, 2009  7:44 AM)BusinessMan Wrote: you guys are actually buying these things at an economic time like this? lol

do you not understand how the economy works, i sincerely doubt this is affecting most of the people on this board
yes i do. i rather buy something useful at a store and preventing them from lack of business, because with no purchases then businesses go down. or save my money for the future.
(Apr. 16, 2009  7:58 AM)BusinessMan Wrote: yes i do. i rather buy something useful at a store and preventing them from lack of business, because with no purchases then businesses go down. or save my money for the future.

evidently i don't buy my beyblades from businesses? most of us use a proxy service that's owned by a friend of mine

people who say "YOU SHOULDN'T BUY THINGS IN THIS ECONOMY" generally don't understand how the economy works. if nobody here has seen their income change i don't see why they should stop buying things

btw i just got a $2000 tax refund Cool so get out
congratulations. hope you use it for legimite things. and i didn't need to know that.

btw, older girlfriends rock Wink
(Apr. 16, 2009  8:10 AM)BusinessMan Wrote: congratulations. hope you use it for legimite things. and i didn't need to know that.

btw, older girlfriends rock Wink

my girlfriend is a few months younger than me. and i'm spending it on clothes and beyblades and uh, groceries and things like that. i actually break even by selling other beyblades to fund new beyblade purchases, but hey you can continue talking down to everyone if you want because you prioritize your luxury purchases over everyone else's
Really mature of you to tell people you don't know how they should be spending their money Smile

You are obviously a pro on economics, so why don't you offer us some financial advice while you're at it?
(Apr. 16, 2009  8:15 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Really mature of you to tell people you don't know how they should be spending their money Smile

You are obviously a pro on economics, so why don't you offer us some financial advice while you're at it?

spend all your money on lollipops they are the future
i am just a guy that lives a normal life Synesthesia. a life that i am proud of having at this critical time and hope not to fail, because it would be a real shame if that ever happens. but you can all continue buying tops, there is nothing wrong with that if it's something part of your hobby. i was a transformers collector a little after quiting beyblade.
(Apr. 16, 2009  8:22 AM)BusinessMan Wrote: i am just a guy that lives a normal life Synesthesia. a life that i am proud of having at this critical time and hope not to fail, because it would be a real shame if that ever happens. but you can all continue buying tops, there is nothing wrong with that if it's something part of your hobby. i was a transformers collector a little after quiting beyblade.

then why are you here you giant hypocrite
(Apr. 16, 2009  8:22 AM)BusinessMan Wrote: i was a transformers collector a little after quiting beyblade.

I don't know if you can comprehend how decent arguments work, but you just buried yourself knee deep in carp Unhappy

I really don't know what you expected when you came here, but a good deal of us are relatively logical adults.
i wasn't planning on saying what i said earlier. again, i decided to look around for curiosity but never expected people to take beyblade so seriously after browsing all over the forum.

i was just amazed.
(Apr. 16, 2009  8:35 AM)BusinessMan Wrote: i wasn't planning on saying what i said earlier. again, i decided to look around for curiosity but never expected people to take beyblade so seriously after browsing all over the forum.

i was just amazed.

people post seriously about beyblade on a beyblade forum

that doesn't mean we take it that seriously in our day to day life
Just sayin, I would have torn this guy into shreds if he wasn't banned already.Show him how a business person is supposed to think.
Hell yes!! http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g77931709
Just won all of these, I like Beyblade even more now!