Recent Beyblade Purchases

Just got 2 more Gold Xcalibur Force Extreme from YJA and B-00 Clear Standard Type burst stadium from a wubo skrub member
(Jan. 21, 2016  10:29 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=p500435418
http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=m153098476

Just won these two. Eee

8 Nos of RBV2 for JUST 1098 YENS !!!!!! Wow thats a Really Good Deal. More than Good Actually.
By the way How Much Shipping charges would it be for Delivery in Japan ??
Also in Translation I read that No Bey code ??
So bey codes have been Taken out from the box ???
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Shipping within Japan was only 250¥.

And that is correct, no bey codes, but it is obviously worth it for the price.
(Jan. 22, 2016  2:32 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Shipping within Japan was only 250¥.

And that is correct, no bey codes, but it is obviously worth it for the price.
Thats Really Good Actually !!!!!!
And yes its worth the price!!!! A very Good deal.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Received from the WBO's very own BeyderAndy, 10/10 seller. Its a Random Booster 10 full Seaborg 2 gray ver. (10 balance).

Barely 1 shade away from matching my Master Dragoon, haha.

EDIT: BRO THESE PICS SUCK
Waiting for my Deathscyther Oval Accel to come in the mail. Currently my collection is Valkyrie Wing Accel, Spriggan Spread Fusion, Kerbeus Central Defense, Ragnaruk Heavy Defense, Horusood Spread Edge, and Wyvern Armed Massive. Any opinions on what I should get next? I'm thinking of getting a new stadium and a launcher grip.

EDIT: Also, where I can look for online buys. So far I've been using Amazon.
(Jan. 23, 2016  1:36 AM)Shokkazuluman Wrote: Waiting for my Deathscyther Oval Accel to come in the mail. Currently my collection is Valkyrie Wing Accel, Spriggan Spread Fusion, Kerbeus Central Defense, Ragnaruk Heavy Defense, Horusood Spread Edge, and Wyvern Armed Massive. Any opinions on what I should get next? I'm thinking of getting a new stadium and a launcher grip.

Odin Central Blow and Xcalibur Force Xtreme. Launcher grip isn't necessary. But if you don't have the Burst BeyStadium yet, you should really get that before anything else.
No I dont. I am currently using an old L-Drago stadium from Hasbro I got back in Highschool when Gen 2 was relativly new in the US
(Jan. 23, 2016  1:41 AM)Shokkazuluman Wrote: No I dont. I am currently using an old L-Drago stadium from Hasbro I got back in Highschool when Gen 2 was relativly new in the US

OK, you should definitely buy the Burst stadium now.
Just got my 3 Dragoon ms in the post!!! yeaaa boii!

[Image: untitled_by_t_spencil-d9p007s.jpg]
Just picked my self up 2 Red Burst Stadiums from YJA and..... Attack and Balance Reshuffle Set Smile
Okay so, I recently got my friend into Beyblade and his birthday is coming up next month. Any suggestions on what to get him to start him off?
(Jan. 24, 2016  6:24 PM)Shokkazuluman Wrote: Okay so, I recently got my friend into Beyblade and his birthday is coming up next month. Any suggestions on what to get him to start him off?

You should ask that in the Purchase Consultation topic, since this thread is for purchases that are already done.
I've been on a beyblade shopping spree for the past week! Hopefully it has ended ...
Burst –
x1 Xcalibur Force Xtreme
x2 Neptune Armed Zephyr
x1 Beylauncher red
x1 Evilye Wing Needle
x1 Amaterios (not really a purchase)
x1 Trident Heavy Claw
x1 WHF Gold Xcalibur Force Xtreme
x1 WHF Red Beystadium
x4 Gold layers (a set)
x3 Valkyrie, Minoboros and Unicorn customise sticker sheets

Plastics –
x1 A beyblade lot from YJA! which includes Galeon 2, Rapid Eagle, Dragoon GT, Manta Diver, parts of Uriel 2 and a bunch of other plastics:
http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=j379421736
x1 Uriel 2*
x1 Gabriel*
x1 Driger G*
x1 Kid Draciel*
x1 Galeon*
x1 Gaia Dragoon V*
x1 Sniper Scope*
x1 Spring Support*
x1 Launcher Rubber for ripcord??*
x4 Bit chip boosters (really wanted this)*

*NIB/NIB

Oh and this arrived recently:
[Image: 5nvPYwa.jpg]

Bought 6 boosters and got one of each, besides Evil-eye and Odin Heavy Fusion.
Was lucky to today to get my hands on a nib Hasbro dragoon ms for 22€.

Btw guys how many burst beyblades did they released now? I bought only the 4 starters a while ago.
(Jan. 25, 2016  7:15 AM)taxus Wrote: Btw guys how many burst beyblades did they released now? I bought only the 4 starters a while ago.

This should help! http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...t_products
[Image: 20160126_1.jpg]
[Image: 20160126_2.jpg]
[Image: 20160126_3.jpg]
[Image: 20160126_4.jpg]
[Image: 20160126_5.jpg]
[Image: 20160126_5.jpg]

Just Arrived Beyblade Burst B-28 Booster Neptune Armed Zephyr
Plus Beyblade Burst Layer Gold Version (Full Set) ; Driver Gold Version (Full Set)
Wow, that is a LOT of Gold Burst parts...
Yes it is , one set is for giveaway and another will be selling on our website and the third one for my collection . No battles
I just got some things from Oki. Grin
First the plastic gen, I got a Ultimate Dragoon and a Dranzer V2! Grin

Than I got some Burst Beyblades, baceusa I needed to be up to date with the releases. I'll get Neptune next month, though...

I was wondering if Dranzer V2 AR breaks easly... Can I record some battles without being afraid it breaks?
Deathscyther just came in the mail, my burst collection is now at seven. Grip is coming in soon and stadium sometime in feburary. I'm thinking of ordering Xcalibur next
(Jan. 28, 2016  2:23 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I was wondering if Dranzer V2 AR breaks easly... Can I record some battles without being afraid it breaks?

It doesn't break easily from my experience, and I have two that I use. It's quite durable.
(Jan. 28, 2016  2:55 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2016  2:23 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I was wondering if Dranzer V2 AR breaks easly... Can I record some battles without being afraid it breaks?

It doesn't break easily from my experience, and I have two that I use. It's quite durable.

Thanks, Cannon! I'm really glad to know! Grin
My Neptunes finally arrived today.. That big snow storm on the east coast held the mail up for 2-3 days. Got a broken Uriel 2 as well for cheap. The flat part of the tip is still mint so it was the cheapest way to add it to my collection : )
[Image: 33m24y0.jpg]

Forgot to post about the stuff I just got from YJA a week or so ago too. Tons of plastics. Selling a lot of them. Let me know if you see anything you like