Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Aug. 09, 2015  9:05 PM)Kei Wrote: If you guys are ordering through taka.ohno, you should PM him through the WBO. You'll get a discount since is he a WBO Authorized Dealer!

Already paid for the item... Unhappy But next time, for sure I will PM him! Thank you, Kei Smile
Yeah I would normally, but I just wanted one extra deathscyther real quick and was lazy. Thanks though man. Good looking out
can i get a link to his page so i can see what he is selling
Just bought a Vortex stadium on craigslist and a rock leone and flame Sagittario from ashton pinto on here
Hopefully this is an ok spot to ask this, but which sellers provide discounts to WBO members? I see that being mentioned a lot.
(Aug. 10, 2015  5:47 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: Hopefully this is an ok spot to ask this, but which sellers provide discounts to WBO members? I see that being mentioned a lot.

That would be the WBO authorized sellers like taka.ohno and theintoy. You should see it in the Bey Marketplace under "WBO Authorized Dealers"
(Aug. 10, 2015  5:47 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: Hopefully this is an ok spot to ask this, but which sellers provide discounts to WBO members? I see that being mentioned a lot.

That 'discount' is inclusive of prices for dimsum2u, and the prices are cheaper than that of his eBay and site.

Taka.ohno's is a few percent off the total price and again, cheaper than his eBay.
This came today, probably my favorite looking bey so far. It was only like $2 more than the regular one so I got it
What would you say is the best standard combo for it?
Genbull Dragoon F230GCF. Destroy the world with it.
I got the Fired Dragoon with Golden Part :\ anyone knows witch version is?!
B-5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13. All aboard the hype train. Choo choo.
I will get the B-02 B-05 B-06 B-07 and B-08
(Aug. 10, 2015  7:00 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: This came today, probably my favorite looking bey so far. It was only like $2 more than the regular one so I got it
What would you say is the best standard combo for it?

MF-M Genbull/Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF or MF-M Girago Dragooon SA165 (Attack Mode)EWD

Also purchased a Scythe Kronos (Habsro Version), Flame Libra and Flame Saggitario (Nostalgia) off of Ashton Pinto for a great price, excited for it to come!
Thanks bro. Yeah metal fury scythe is pretty beast in limited
I just got a super control BeyStadium from ebay for only $23. waiting for it to ship. ( supposed to ship by the 12th)
Wow nice buy. Unless you bought one of the fake ones on there. Are you sure it is real?
The B-09 Beyblade Burst Standard-Type Beystadium came In today, It looks totally awesome. I bought it for about $35 on Amazon. Looks totally worth It! Grin
Came in already!!! Buy your stuff from @[OkinawamTS] if you want it shipped fast!
(Aug. 11, 2015  6:10 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Came in already!!! Buy your stuff from @[OkinawamTS] if you want it shipped fast!

Cool. On top of tests, do you own a scale ? Oddly, nobody in Japan seems interested in measuring it for Deathscyther or Oval, hah.
how much time it takes?
Yes I do have a scale. I will weigh it in a bit and pm you, I will also put it in my testing thread.
Well it was only released Saturday so it was very quick.
(Aug. 11, 2015  6:23 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yes I do have a scale. I will weigh it in a bit and pm you, I will also put it in my testing thread.

Oh, you can post the weights in the B-12 Starter Deathscyther Oval Accele thread.
(Aug. 11, 2015  6:23 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yes I do have a scale. I will weigh it in a bit and pm you, I will also put it in my testing thread.

I know I pass order the sunday and have a deathscyther in. What I see its about 3-4 hours ago their in the plane to canada hah! I have a day difference from the 48h shipping...
(Aug. 11, 2015  6:10 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Came in already!!! Buy your stuff from @[OkinawamTS] if you want it shipped fast!

Whoa. Nice. What were the prices like for these?
(Aug. 11, 2015  7:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Whoa. Nice. What were the prices like for these?
4700 yen including the fast shipping. The individual prices are on his site