Recent Beyblade Purchases

I'm sorry, but this is off-topic. The "Beyblade Random Toughts" topic is more appropriate.
Here are my new Beys. I put them directly in my selfmade clear display boxes Smile i think they are look great

[Image: liso893c1ao.jpg]
[Image: vlv3n25j6gqp.jpg]
[Image: txdtyqx7qahr.jpg]
[Image: 7pl2kwlwmd4u.jpg]
Damn it! Sea Drake? Why you gotta do this?

They do look nice though, keeps them nice and reserved.
(Jan. 21, 2015  5:46 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Damn it! Sea Drake? Why you gotta do this?

They do look nice though, keeps them nice and reserved.

Do you don't like sea drake? Grin I really love the details.

Sure they will stay sealed in my boxes
Well this just came in the mail 😁: [Image: yIAnqYAnYm]
No, the opposite, I really LOVE Sea Drake! Almost half as good as Shining God MS and I'm dead serious, it is one of my favourite HMS Beyblades and one of my favourite beyblade in general.
(Jan. 21, 2015  7:03 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: No, the opposite, I really LOVE Sea Drake! Almost half as good as Shining God MS and I'm dead serious, it is one of my favourite HMS Beyblades and one of my favourite beyblade in general.

great man Smile

i have too many of this.. 2 from hasbro and 3 fromt takara
Too bad I can't get them.
Bought Dragoon G and Dranzer G after a 4hr bus ride!
(Jan. 26, 2015  5:44 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: Bought Dragoon G and Dranzer G after a 4hr bus ride!

which brand?
Just bought the Hong Kong exclusive 4 layer system set. Includes Pisces D125 BS, Virgo DF145 BS, Aries 125 D and a yellow string launcher. And my SonoKong Wolf 105 F with blue string launcher just came in Smile
(Jan. 29, 2015  9:21 PM)UW Officer Wrote: Just bought the Hong Kong exclusive 4 layer system set. Includes Pisces D125 BS, Virgo DF145 BS, Aries 125 D and a yellow string launcher. And my SonoKong Wolf 105 F with blue string launcher just came in Smile
Hold up, what colors are the Pisces and Aries? Are they the same color as the Random Booster ones? If they are identical I might need to get my hands on that set.

It would be the same as those Synchroms, the Mani Ltd. ones are still legit, but they aren't part of the original 1,000 released.
(Jan. 30, 2015  5:36 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2015  9:21 PM)UW Officer Wrote: Just bought the Hong Kong exclusive 4 layer system set. Includes Pisces D125 BS, Virgo DF145 BS, Aries 125 D and a yellow string launcher. And my SonoKong Wolf 105 F with blue string launcher just came in Smile
Hold up, what colors are the Pisces and Aries? Are they the same color as the Random Booster ones? If they are identical I might need to get my hands on that set.

It would be the same as those Synchroms, the Mani Ltd. ones are still legit, but they aren't part of the original 1,000 released.

They are the same except the Aries, which is not the first mould. The Virgo is also not that great from what I remember. Originals are still better.
Recently got a Dark Knight Dragooon. For whatever reason, ends up always getting beat up by my L-Drago from the Super Vortex Battle Set.
[Image: MM34KEJ.jpg]

- Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F x1
- Meteo L Drago LW105LF x5

Cleared out a local Dollarama. I felt like I was stealing the Beyblades at $3 a piece.
(Feb. 11, 2015  2:32 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: MM34KEJ.jpg]

- Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F x1
- Meteo L Drago LW105LF x5

Cleared out a local Dollarama. I felt like I was stealing the Beyblades at $3 a piece.

Four years ago, we'd be dolling out $10.99 + tax for these ... incredible ...
Bought recently:
G-Upper
Wide Defence
Left Spin Gear
Defense Grip base (White ver.)

I hope they arrive in 2 weeks, because the customs in my country are horrible if they get trapped there!
Quote:Bought recently:
G-Upper
Wide Defence
Left Spin Gear
Defense Grip base (White ver.)
Wow, with the white Defense Grip base it will look awesome! It's one of the combos I like the most Smile

I recently bought those:
- Big Bang Pegasus FX
- Kreis Cygnus FX

I never got those two beys and used the "two at the price of one" discount. I'm usually not proud of things Hasbro does, but in my opinion they have the best recolors so far. The Plastic Metal Masters and Hyperblade series as well as the 4D Hyperblades. These are awesome!
Right now I'm only missing L-Drago Destructor, Omega Dragonis and Jade Jupiter.
I recently had the carpet in my house changed, and while all the furniture and stuff was being moved around, my Pegaus 85RF (from the BB-96) got lost. Even though everything's back to normal we still can't find it so I just bought another one. I also just bought another full set of Zero-G Random Booster 3 for only $50, hopefully I will be luckier than last time, haha.
[Image: AN2km78.jpg]

- Lightning L Drago 100HF
- Burn Fireblaze 130MS
- Rock Leone 145WB x2

More Beyblade Legends from Dollarama!
Bought Blue dragoon G, Dragoon gt and draciel G for $11, all Hasbro, condition heavily used.
(Feb. 25, 2015  1:18 AM)Wombat Wrote: I recently had the carpet in my house changed, and while all the furniture and stuff was being moved around, my Pegaus 85RF (from the BB-96) got lost. Even though everything's back to normal we still can't find it so I just bought another one. I also just bought another full set of Zero-G Random Booster 3 for only $50, hopefully I will be luckier than last time, haha.

By full set do you mean 8 random boosters or all 8 beyblades? Cause if it's the second one then that doesn't make much sense.
(Mar. 01, 2015  4:35 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2015  1:18 AM)Wombat Wrote: I recently had the carpet in my house changed, and while all the furniture and stuff was being moved around, my Pegaus 85RF (from the BB-96) got lost. Even though everything's back to normal we still can't find it so I just bought another one. I also just bought another full set of Zero-G Random Booster 3 for only $50, hopefully I will be luckier than last time, haha.

By full set do you mean 8 random boosters or all 8 beyblades? Cause if it's the second one then that doesn't make much sense.

It was supposedly a full set, that I bought off Amazon, but in actuality it was 4 Bandid Killerkens, 3 Shinobi Genbulls, and 1 Pirates Phoenic. From my experiences Amazon really isn't the best place to buy Beyblades (I also bought a Kreis Cygnus that was supposedly TT but was really Rapidity) but I had found a $50 Amazon gift card from a while back that I had never used so I figured why not try my luck again?
Didn't you complain to the seller that you didn't get what you ordered?