Recent Beyblade Purchases

Most recent purchase I did was for a Metal Fight Beyblade Chouzetsu Tensei Vulcan Horuseus PSP game and a Vulcan Horuseus 145WD.
Just got my 3 HMS Beyblades, but Driger MS and Gaia Dragoon MS are loose Uncertain I hope it doesn't affect it too much...
(Sep. 16, 2014  9:23 PM)Cake Wrote: There are full sets of Random Boosters going around for <$30? That's a ridiculously good deal O.O

Definitely, I'd say. For instance, while there are some listings of Beat Lynx up for around $25 or more, you can simply buy a Random Booster Volume 7 Full Set including eight Beyblades almost all with quite competitive pieces in today's meta game, like two BD145, TH170, RSF, and more for just about the same price as the one prize Beyblade.
Dang, I paid about twice as much as the full set is worth for four of the Beyblades in it...

I might buy them again in that set for Beat Lynx Tongue_out
[Image: %24_3.JPG]
Hah.
But it's for taxus.
Is that actually NIB? If so where the hell did you get that haha?
(Sep. 23, 2014  10:44 PM)Ultra Wrote: Is that actually NIB? If so where the hell did you get that haha?

Yes, its nib Smile from ebay. im so in love <3
BTW, here is a new picture..

new arrivements with some from old collection Smile i love dragoon and hasbro <3

yes, they are all NIB, and sorry for doublepost... CANT WAIT FOR MY DRANZER GT from Hasbro!

[Image: ufiair87.jpg]
I actually really like those HMS Hasbro boxes.
(Sep. 23, 2014  10:44 PM)Ultra Wrote: Is that actually NIB? If so where the hell did you get that haha?

So here's the funny part,
The seller had Best Offer, and taxus told me to ask for $190(and the mandatory $5 shipping) and I put "Smile" as my Conditions for the offer.
So the seller actually messaged me saying they only accepted because of the smiley face. A little kindness goes a LONG way.

I found a NIB DZMS from Hasbro for $60 too.
Why was it you needed to purchase on behalf of taxus?
Just curious
(Sep. 24, 2014  6:05 AM)Captain Wrote: Why was it you needed to purchase on behalf of taxus?
Just curious

Middlemanning it
[Image: 3HCnA2T.jpg]

Finally got my hands on some Rev-Up Launchers. The experience of using these is so much different than any other launcher; it really changes the way you have to think about shooting in a competitive setting.
Nice find kei!
Rev Up Launchers are really powerfull, but so much fragile. My Hasbro's Metal Masters version breaked in three or four months, the small gear inside is so fragile.
(Sep. 25, 2014  2:16 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: 3HCnA2T.jpg]

Finally got my hands on some Rev-Up Launchers. The experience of using these is so much different than any other launcher; it really changes the way you have to think about shooting in a competitive setting.

I've never tried them. I could've got some during Metal Masters but I always thought they were so ugly haha. The design in the center is just so … jejune I guess I could say.
They're...fun.
Heavier the Beyblade is, the easier it is to launch.
And then it skips.

Four matches later, it gets stuck again.
(Sep. 25, 2014  4:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: And then it skips.

Four matches later, it gets stuck again.

Not really. You have to pull lightly the first time, then moderately move your way up in speed. The harder you pull, the worse your launch will be.
I wish someone could make a reinforced gear for the darn launcher, I have 3 broken Rev-Ups waiting for that little gear to be fixed.
(Sep. 25, 2014  8:26 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I wish someone could make a reinforced gear for the darn launcher, I have 3 broken Rev-Ups waiting for that little gear to be fixed.

I know that feel hah. Mine is back in his original box waiting for someone to repair the little gear. Anybody have an idea for a replacement part ?
(Sep. 25, 2014  2:23 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Rev Up Launchers are really powerfull, but so much fragile. My Hasbro's Metal Masters version breaked in three or four months, the small gear inside is so fragile.

That's why I bought two haha.

(Sep. 25, 2014  4:06 AM)Neo Wrote: They're...fun.

I haven't played with it too much yet, but I found it was more likely to fall off by accident the heavier it is. I think it's easier to actually do a "rev up" launch with slightly lighter Beyblades.

(Sep. 25, 2014  4:22 AM)Neo Wrote: Not really. You have to pull lightly the first time, then moderately move your way up in speed. The harder you pull, the worse your launch will be.

Yeah, I think the best method is to start lightly and gradually increase the speed at which you pull as the countdown reaches "Shoot".
(Sep. 24, 2014  6:24 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2014  6:05 AM)Captain Wrote: Why was it you needed to purchase on behalf of taxus?
Just curious

Middlemanning it

Awesome. 190 for nib Dranzer GT is really a bargain. Congratulations, taxus! Smile

The more heavier is the bey, the more easier you will broke the small gear. If you use it occasionnaly and you doesn't "Rev Up" too hard you will keep it for much longer. Synchromes are the best way to broke it. :\
(Sep. 25, 2014  7:50 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:

The more heavier is the bey, the more easier you will broke the small gear. If you use it occasionnaly and you doesn't "Rev Up" too hard you will keep it for much longer. Synchromes are the best way to broke it. :\

Second Newtonian Law:

"The relationship between an object's mass m, its acceleration a, and the applied force F is
F = ma." ( http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect/...3laws.html )

Means: To accelarate a beyblade, which is heavier, to the same degree, the force you need to apply is higher. Thus, it´s not easier but harder to launch a heavier beyblade (and so also the launcher wear is higher, just like bouncer said).