Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Mar. 21, 2009  9:56 PM)Arjun Wrote: It all looks very nice, but why the Draciel MS?

15g Circle Wide, obviously.
(Mar. 21, 2009  9:59 PM)Kei Wrote: 15g Circle Wide, obviously.

*facepalm* right, forgot about that.
Nice purchase especially the Dranzer V2 (x3). You'll get some pretty useful parts; 15g Circle Wide, Eight Spiker, etc.
Congrats Smile
Since I forgot everything that I knew about beyblades, consider me as a newb. Tongue_out

Kei:
Draciel Fanboy-ism these days. Tongue_out
(Mar. 22, 2009  6:47 PM)Yugi Jyudai Wrote: Since I forgot everything that I knew about beyblades, consider me as a newb. Tongue_out

Kei:
Draciel Fanboy-ism these days. Tongue_out

Your honesty has helped me redeem myself for my question XD I thank you for that.
If it was from Ebay, then that Draciel MS just came with the Driger MS, Gaia Dragoon MS, and Dragoon G in a lot.

It wasn't me, but my sister got me a Draciel V2 (minus the SPs) at Tokyo Town (in Cali?) for $1.
(Mar. 23, 2009  4:09 AM)Sega Wrote: Spin Dragoon
For $2 US why not

Just bought one too. So this is supposed to be Tysons first top in the manga right? Either way I dont have it.
Cover looks awesome! Grin
(Mar. 23, 2009  7:03 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Cover looks awesome! Grin

Yeah, i remember seeing this before a long time ago. The attack ring just looks like a white makendo (spell check?) its probably gonna be carp but it does look cool. Is that a bit chip protector on the box?

Yep, pretty sure thats a bit chip cover, cooly! I dont have any of those either.
[Image: spindragoon1.jpg]
(Mar. 23, 2009  7:02 PM)Neku2 Wrote: So this is supposed to be Tysons first top in the manga right?

Correct.
(Mar. 23, 2009  4:09 AM)Sega Wrote: Spin Dragoon
For $2 US why not

Just got one me too!XD They seem to go faster...Joyful_2
Got one L Drago 105F, it doesn't spin for too much time, and the launcher is hard to get used to,compared to the plastic ones, but I think it is good for a starter
(Mar. 24, 2009  7:41 PM)vilhenas Wrote: Got one L Drago 105F, it doesn't spin for too much time, and the launcher is hard to get used to,compared to the plastic ones, but I think it is good for a starter

What surface did you spin it on ???
(Mar. 24, 2009  7:41 PM)vilhenas Wrote: Got one L Drago 105F, it doesn't spin for too much time, and the launcher is hard to get used to,compared to the plastic ones, but I think it is good for a starter

Beylaunchers take a little getting used to. Make sure you use a jerky movement when trying to launch it. For me it is more of a jerk of the elbow and wrist. It will help squeeze out as much performance as possible.
is anyone lookinfg to sell a draciel g and driger g or draciel hms and driger hms ?
(Mar. 24, 2009  11:40 PM)rei Wrote: is anyone lookinfg to sell a draciel g and driger g or draciel hms and driger hms ?

If your looking to Buy things you can make your own Thread in the Bey Market place and ask for them Grin. Also there is loads of HMS Drigers & Draciels on Ebay, I don't recommend buying them though as they aren't very good.
Driger HMS is good but Draciel HMS is not....i have both.
Yes Driger MS may be better than Draciel MS but Many parts outclass it as well...
(Mar. 25, 2009  12:03 AM)lamborghini1134 Wrote: Driger HMS is good but Draciel HMS is not....i have both.

DEMS makes Driger MS very outclassed.
Driger MS was the 1st released HMS it was pretty good buy was later outclassed by later blades that included DEMS which basically with its Circle Upper made Driger MS AR obsolete compared to it but its still good ^^
(Mar. 25, 2009  2:32 AM)TehAlex Wrote: Driger MS was the 1st released HMS it was pretty good buy was later outclassed by later blades that included DEMS which basically with its Circle Upper made Driger MS AR obsolete compared to it but its still good ^^

It also outclassed Driger S's RC with DEMS's RC since DEMS's is so much lower that Driger MS's (I really need to go search the names for these =/).
(Mar. 25, 2009  2:32 AM)TehAlex Wrote: Driger MS was the 1st released HMS it was pretty good buy was later outclassed by later blades that included DEMS which basically with its Circle Upper made Driger MS AR obsolete compared to it but its still good ^^

It depends, what counts as "good"? When it's weaker than almost every HMS released after it, how can it be considered good?

Oh, it's a Driger.
Grip Attacker
Gekiryu-oh (new mold)
Master Draciel
Driger S
Draciel Metal Ball Defenser
Galman
Driger F
Dragoon Customize Grip

Got that all for $17 USD. Gotta love ebay.