Recent Beyblade Purchases

Can't really get a proper job......I decided I'm just gonna cut down on meals. D:
upload your CV to Direct.gov.uk XD
Not old enough. Give me like, 3 months. Pinching_eyes_2
lol i got given 2 rather new blades i got an apollon which id dint even know existed and an orthorus which is really rare around here Smile they werent really new purchases but they were new acquistions lol are these 2 blades any good? i dont think apollon is all that good.
- Storm Pegasis x3
- Dark Wolf x2
- Rock Leone
- Escolpio
- Capricorne
- Gemios

All from Amazon Japan. With all of the shipping and fees, it's going to cost a lot, but I didn't want to take the chance to see if other stores restocked.
Nice purchase!
But yeah, that must of cost a lot. JP Toys let us all down this time Unhappy Wonder if they'll restock though.
(Apr. 02, 2009  4:43 AM)Kei Wrote: - Storm Pegasis x3
- Dark Wolf x2
- Rock Leone
- Escolpio
- Capricorne
- Gemios

All from Amazon Japan. With all of the shipping and fees, it's going to cost a lot, but I didn't want to take the chance to see if other stores restocked.

I'm jealous. Confused I want Storm Pegasis.

Congrats on your purchases though!
I Bidded On A Hopper/Jumping base On ebay.Hasbro Version.I bidded $7,Which is the same as 5 GBP,and I will probaly win Because it ends Tommorow afternoon.
I just bought these http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...0399265618 i bought them with a friend i cant distinguish all of them but from the drigers and dranzers that i can see im impressed.
Not a bad lot there. Driger V2 and S Dranzer S and F, Wolborg 2, Dragoon V2. Neat!
(Apr. 05, 2009  10:01 AM)Giga Wrote: Not a bad lot there. Driger V2 and S Dranzer S and F, Wolborg 2, Dragoon V2. Neat!

lol yeah see thats what i thought but i still cant tell 100% what all the blades are thats what sucks lol only a few
For Jyudai:
1 x Pegasis 105F
1 x Bull 125SF
1 x Leone 145D

For me:
1 x L Drago 105F
1 x Gemios DF145SF
1 x Capricorne 100HF
1 x Escolpio WD145B

This will hopefully arrive tomorrow Grin
I just ordered x1 Shooter Grip, x1 Starter Wolf, x1 starter Pegasus. Toys n Joys for $45
(Apr. 06, 2009  12:14 AM)jsc Wrote: I just ordered x1 Shooter Grip, x1 Starter Wolf, x1 starter Pegasus. Toys n Joys for $45

Why Pegasis?
I ordered an Defense And Stamina set. And Attack and balance set from japan toys.
It's completely outclassed, sir.
(Apr. 06, 2009  1:09 AM)jsc Wrote: Whats wrong with pegasis >.>

It's outdated. None of its parts are useful now. If you'd actually read around the board and asked before buying, you'd know that ...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
Well I have not Ordered it Yet,I still Have to get the Money XD,But Im Planning to order these from Japan-Toys (NOTE:I was gonna order the Random Booster Right Vol1 hoping to get mad cancer and a Hybrid Set But its sold out)

1-BB.22 Beyblade Reshuffle set Attack and balance
2-BB.21 Beyblade Reshuffle set Defense and Stamina
3-A String Shooter
4-I have not Decided yet But it is gonna be either The MFB stamina Stadium Or the MFB balance stadium

All Together it is gonna be around $70 With Shipping around $100,But by the time I get 100 Dollars Im sure some stuff will come back in stock XD
Why are you getting a second Beylauncher when the Attack and Balance reshuffle includes one? That being said, I'm not convinced you should get that set ... wait for Storm Pegasis to come back in stock instead.
Beystadium - Stamina Type
(Apr. 06, 2009  10:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why are you getting a second Beylauncher when the Attack and Balance reshuffle includes one? That being said, I'm not convinced you should get that set ... wait for Storm Pegasis to come back in stock instead.

So I have a second For Test battles
Or you can wait for storm Pegasus to Comeback in stock which comes with a string shooter i believe.
Although I haven't received these yet, ZenX was kind to make me get HYPED for my first MFB starters.
As he mentioned before:
1x Pegasis
1x Leone
1x Bull
Hope you guys are not bored of seeing the basic starters again.
Enjoy! Tongue_out

.bmp   three.stars.bmp (Size: 270.14 KB / Downloads: 19)

.bmp   pegasis.105F.front.bmp (Size: 269.12 KB / Downloads: 12)

.bmp   leone.145D.front.bmp (Size: 276.91 KB / Downloads: 6)

.bmp   bull.125SF.front.bmp (Size: 310.29 KB / Downloads: 4)
My Next Purchases:

Already on its way:
1 x L Drago 105F(In need of more Left Beylaunchers)
1 x Wolf D125B(In need of more Right Launchers)
1 x Gemios DF145FS(FS is really interesting and have my hopes for another 90 track Grin)

Will order from theintoy(The prices got higher Crying ):
1 x Storm Pegasis 105RF
1 x Rock Leone 145WB
1 x Dark Wolf DF145FS(High Probably won't due to left spin fiasco)

This would some up my monthly purchase as I am going broke(I really need a job Smithicide )