Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Oct. 15, 2013  3:16 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: WAHT? I could get ZGRBV3 at my local store for $5!! I get epic discounts yo.

Was it Anime Jungle?
(Oct. 15, 2013  2:58 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Just bought ZGRBV3 full set yesterday. Very excited.

I still wasn't able to give the money yet, haha. My bank was closed today, and so I couldn't transfer any money, but I'll give it tomorrow, and The Bishop will order it ASAP.

LOL It cost like $150 for 24 ZGRBV3's, it's not that bad of a deal!
(Oct. 15, 2013  3:21 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2013  3:16 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: WAHT? I could get ZGRBV3 at my local store for $5!! I get epic discounts yo.

Was it Anime Jungle?

Absolutely not, there are far too many people drooling at the other stuff, I meant Japan Video Games, they mainly supply Pokemon, Nintendo, import games, beyblades, anything kid anime I guess.
Wait, shipping costs that much?! 40$? That's insane!
Today my first Takara Tomy bey arrived: Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF. I'm so excited about it. Smile
(Oct. 15, 2013  2:15 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2013  6:34 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: I think I just got bloody devil MS?

[Image: 10-14-2013+12-30-39+AM.png]

Wow, you are one lucky dude Grin.

Could you post a higher quality picture anytime?
Thanks man.
Once I receive it, I will upload some videos of this in youtube, smashing it with other hms and possibly mfb Smile
More TT beys coming:

Ultimate DX Set
Fang Leone 130W2D
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
My latest purchase was VariAres By the way,How many 4D starter sets there are exactly?
(Oct. 16, 2013  7:39 PM)Kyubi Wrote: My latest purchase was VariAres By the way,How many 4D starter sets there are exactly?

That question goes here please http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...n-answer-2
Just bought 6 Random Boooster Vol. 3's.

Hope I get the F230!! X.
Just curious, how much was the total?
(Oct. 17, 2013  3:04 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Just bought 6 Random Boooster Vol. 3's.

Hope I get the F230!! X.

You'll probaly get atleast 2, keep your fingers crossedXD
(Oct. 17, 2013  3:12 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: You'll probaly get atleast 2, keep your fingers crossedXD

He could actually get at least four times the same Beyblade too ... Chances of getting two F230 out of six Random Boosters are really not that high.
Inb4 all six have F230's.

A man can dream, right?
My case of RBV3 arrived wooo orange F230
LOL, 6 F230's would be the greatest thing that ever happened to me. XD

I have a 37.5% chance to get two... probably not gonna happen, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Smile
I've bought a total of 12 ZGRBV3s, 8 from a full set online, and four when I was in Japan for a bargain price of 484 yen. Not a single one had any form of F230. I think I got 6 Shinobi Genbull, 4 Bandid Killerken, 1 Pirates Phoenic, and 1 Archer Killerken. So don't feel bad if you don't get one.
I just split a case with ShinobuXD, The Bishop, and I.

Extremely excited for another F230, these things sell for a lot, so I should probably sell 1 or 2 of mine on eBay or on here or something.
LMAO. Orange F230's? I'll By One Off You On Sunday!
(Oct. 18, 2013  12:55 AM)Wombat Wrote: I've bought a total of 12 ZGRBV3s, 8 from a full set online, and four when I was in Japan for a bargain price of 484 yen. Not a single one had any form of F230. I think I got 6 Shinobi Genbull, 4 Bandid Killerken, 1 Pirates Phoenic, and 1 Archer Killerken. So don't feel bad if you don't get one.

I think u got scammed, did u order it from amazon?
I got it! I got Genbull!

Yay! Joyful_3 And I still have one more coming tomorrow. Wink

Anyone want a Gryph WD145TB? I've got two of 'em...
Just got a Griffin Dragoon Synchrom 2-Pack, Golem Behemoth Synchrom 2-Pack, and Samurai Ifrit. Best part is, the F230 is pretty good! Grin
(Oct. 19, 2013  1:09 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Just got a Griffin Dragoon Synchrom 2-Pack, Golem Behemoth Synchrom 2-Pack, and Samurai Ifrit. Best part is, the F230 is pretty good! Grin

It actually works well?
I ordered all this today, spent over $100.

-EWD x3 ($10 total)
-Mars Red L/R Launcher ($10 total)
-Ultimate DX Set (the one with Duo) ($25 total)
-Ultimate DX Set, Attack and Balance ($35 total)
-RF x3 (Around $10 total)
-Death Quetzlcoatl x1 ($15)

Happy with everything I got Smile
Wow awesome buy LMAO!

Where did you get $100 lol

If you don't mind me asking, Is there a link to those RF's?