Recent Beyblade Purchases

Make your mind up :\
Take photos when they come! Grin
Gaia Dragoon V and G , and Marksmen grip just came in ! The V was brand new in box !, and the G was barely even used...Marksmen grip is brand new, Happy !!
Master Dragoon Grin
I ordered a Starter wolf,Bull and a booster wolf,My First MFBS
Yeah and you could've asked for our opinions on what MFB to buy in the Purchase Consultation thread Smile
Cancel that order, quick! You'll want a Storm Pegasis and the Defence and Stamina Reshuffle for sure.
(Mar. 18, 2009  12:43 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Yeah and you could've asked for our opinions on what MFB to buy in the Purchase Consultation thread Smile

I did,remember? XD
(Mar. 18, 2009  12:49 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I did,remember? XD

Not really, but I don't think we would've told you to buy those... And Shika's right, cancel that order ASAP if you still can.
(Mar. 18, 2009  12:47 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Cancel that order, quick! You'll want a Storm Pegasis and the Defence and Stamina Reshuffle for sure.

Ok i cancled it
(Mar. 18, 2009  12:51 AM)Anu Wrote: Why didn't you take the advice... Unhappy

Um...because i forgot it XD ill take the advice now and wait for storm pega and the set thing
(Mar. 18, 2009  12:53 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Ok i cancled it
Um...because i forgot it XD ill take the advice now and wait for storm pega and the set thing

k, good Smile You just have to wait a little while longer. Also, if you don't mind me asking; what was your budget for MFB?
Dark Draciel
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer (some really nice looking recolor I think)
Cyber Dragoon
Burning Kerberus
Dragoon V2
Dragoon V
Wolborg (blue)
Wolborg 2 (blue)
Galeon
Gabriel
Uriel 1
Gaia Dragoon V
Spike Lizard

A couple blue launcher grips, and some other carp. Important part is I got it all for 2600 yen Cool
Damn, 2600 well spent. :3 What colour is the UFD?
pretty sure it's fake lol
(Mar. 18, 2009  10:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: pretty sure it's fake lol

I'm unhappy about this

Here's the lot:

[Image: kenps1-img600x450-1237086251mwxmlb21599.jpg]
Well, fake or not, it looks quite pretty. Bigger pictures when you recieve it please~ Tongue_out
If I have a decent camera by then, I will haha

I opened up my Ultimate Frostic Dranzer and Gekiryu-Oh that I purchased a while back to find out that both Attack Rings are the new mold. I'm not too disappointed by this, but I kind of wanted a clear Wing Cross Unhappy

The molds are different than Bistool's, so I'm wondering if there's a difference in performance.
That's a really nice lot Syn Smile Hope nothing turns out to be fake Confused
Got a NIB Dranzer S I bought off ebay (was cheap) and it came with 2 AR's ^^
Wow, really? Hasbro or Takara?