Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Mar. 12, 2009  11:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Skip to MFB.

lolz
Yay, he's being very serious. It's not worth starting to buy HMS now.
They are far too rare and expensive. MFB are better performance-wise now anyways.
(Mar. 12, 2009  11:55 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Yay, he's being very serious. It's not worth starting to buy HMS now.
They are far too rare and expensive. MFB are better performance-wise now anyways.

Im just not that interested in the MFB's there not bad but I really like the collecting aspect of the old blades. I like collecting rare blades. I am buying the MFB's thats just not what im interested in right now.
Driger MS and Orthros G aren't rare, though ... if you don't want to take advice, don't ask for it.

And what do you mean, the "collecting" aspect of old Beyblades? There's tons of rare MFB to collect. Aries, Pisces, Quetzalcoatl, yellow Aries, silver L Drago, gold L Drago, Prototype Pegasis ...
Yah, and they will be cheaper and easier to get than the old ones. >.>
Do you like the challenge or something!?
(Mar. 13, 2009  12:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Driger MS and Orthros G aren't rare, though ... if you don't want to take advice, don't ask for it.

And what do you mean, the "collecting" aspect of old Beyblades? There's tons of rare MFB to collect. Aries, Pisces, Quetzalcoatl, yellow Aries, silver L Drago, gold L Drago, Prototype Pegasis ...

Okayyy, there not easy to find (well driger is) but orthros is not. Maybe when it first released but not now. And like I said I am buying MFB's I just want to continue buying the older ones as well.
(Mar. 13, 2009  12:19 AM)Neku2 Wrote: Okayyy, there not easy to find (well driger is) but orthros is not. Maybe when it first released but not now. And like I said I am buying MFB's I just want to continue buying the older ones as well.

Orthros G is on eBay all the time ...
(Mar. 13, 2009  12:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Orthros G is on eBay all the time ...

Okay you win. I dont have it, I wanted it becouse i did not have it, i bought it. I just want to know what some decent HMS are Im not asking about MFB, I dont care about whats new or whats expensive I just want some decent HMS tops.
(Mar. 13, 2009  12:50 AM)Neku2 Wrote: Okay you win. I dont have it, I wanted it becouse i did not have it, i bought it. I just want to know what some decent HMS are Im not asking about MFB, I dont care about whats new or whats expensive I just want some decent HMS tops.

Wolborg MS
Death Gargoyle MS
Samurai Changer MS

You could check out the Wiki instead of asking here :\
I would rather ask you guys.
(Mar. 13, 2009  12:56 AM)Neku2 Wrote: I would rather ask you guys.

Stop being a bum.

We're here to help out, but when you can do something on your own such as in reading articles in the Wiki, then you should do so.
I prefer to ask you guys. I would rather see what you guys like rather then read a wiki article. You guys are so uptight, I ask for advice and you say dont buy HMS, dont buy Plastic, dont ask us. Whats this forum for if i cant even get some advice for HMS tops in the thread about beyblade purchases.
(Mar. 13, 2009  1:04 AM)Neku2 Wrote: I prefer to ask you guys. I would rather see what you guys like rather then read a wiki article. You guys are so uptight, I ask for advice and you say dont buy HMS, dont buy Plastic, dont ask us. Whats this forum for if i cant even get some advice for HMS tops in the thread about beyblade purchases.

Guess who wrote the articles? Us. You're just making us have to answer the same questions multiple times. You didn't like the answers you got, so now you're complaining. Regardless, I answered your question, so I don't see what you're complaining about.

And BTW, there's a purchase consultation topic for asking what to buy, not this topic. Regardless, this forum is for discussing Beyblade, not for spoonfeeding answers to people. Smile
(Mar. 13, 2009  1:04 AM)Neku2 Wrote: I prefer to ask you guys. I would rather see what you guys like rather then read a wiki article. You guys are so uptight, I ask for advice and you say dont buy HMS, dont buy Plastic, dont ask us. Whats this forum for if i cant even get some advice for HMS tops in the thread about beyblade purchases.

The wiki was written by us guys. That was just a suggestion though. If you want to get plastics and HMS, then by all means go for it. It's your money after all.
(Mar. 13, 2009  1:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Guess who wrote the articles? Us. You're just making us have to answer the same questions multiple times. You didn't like the answers you got, so now you're complaining. Regardless, I answered your question, so I don't see what you're complaining about.

And BTW, there's a purchase consultation topic for asking what to buy, not this topic. Regardless, this forum is for discussing Beyblade, not for spoonfeeding answers to people. Smile

I asked for a simple suggestion not sarcastic remarks. Thanks for the response to the actual question though. Smile
(Mar. 13, 2009  1:49 AM)Neku2 Wrote: I asked for a simple suggestion not sarcastic remarks. Thanks for the response to the actual question though. Smile

Neither of us were sarcastic in our answers.
BB-04 Starter Set Leone 145D
BB-10 BeyStadium (AttackType)
BB-21 BeyReshuffle Set Attack & Balance Type
BB-22 BeyReshuffle Set Stamina & Defense Type

My First MFB !!!
Wow, nice purchases their Anu!
You got the best stuff to start off with there.
Just need Storm Pegasis when it's out Grin
(Mar. 15, 2009  3:39 PM)Anu Wrote: BB-04 Starter Set Leone 145D
BB-10 BeyStadium (AttackType)
BB-21 BeyReshuffle Set Attack & Balance Type
BB-22 BeyReshuffle Set Stamina & Defense Type

My First MFB !!!

Very nice, you made some excellent decisions. I got the exact same things as well.

BTW which store did you order from?
But how'd you get the Attack BeyStadium from JP-Toys when they're out of stock?
I think you mean theintoy? Toywiz doesn't sell the reshuffle sets.