Recent Beyblade Purchases

I just got a zero g stadium attack type from amazon.
Just bought a White Archer Crystal Wheel (to paint blue for when I get Wyvang), a Begirados Chrome Wheel, A Yellow Balro Stone Face, A Black Balro Stone Face, a Yellow MSF, a Flash Metal Wheel, and a Yellow V145 from Kyler_ the best all for $11.50 USD about a week ago. It was a great purchase and I definitly do NOT regret it! I'll be buying a Begirados Sticker Sheet, Red Thief Crystal Wheel, Gladiator Crystal Wheel, Orange Shinobi Crystal Wheel, and a Pirates Killerken Stone Face from UltimiteOrion later next week (waiting for him to upload photos) all for $15.00 USD and $6.00 USD shipping (kind of overpriced compared to Kyler's order but I really need those parts). And I may be trading the MSF for a Begirados Face with Tri (still really need one if he doesn't seem like he wants to trade.). I'll also be buying like, $250 USD worth of beys for my birthday in August.
My plan for my birthday:

BBG-24, BBG-25, Big Bang Pegasus, L-Drago Destroy, Beat Lynx (TT), Flash Sagittario (TT), Fang Leone Burning Claw Ver., Screw Capricorn, BBG-16 Gold Dark Knight Dragooon, Orojya Revizer, Saramanda Ifraid, BB-121, Gravity Perseus, and Omega Dragonis. (Won't be able to get the Burning Claw and Capricorn if I have to re-buy Berserker Begirados). BBG-24 and 25 are the reason I'm buying all the Crystal wheels (Thief for Girago, Archer for Wyvang, Shinobi for Orange Balro, Gladiator for Purple Balro, Extra Balro Faces for Byakko and Garudas because I don't like the Hasbro ones, I'll honestly just throw them AWAY.) Hope everything goes according to plan. My dad doesn't want me to buy beys because I have to start saving for a car and carp, but he usually lets me use birthday money for whatever I want. I ask for all money so that I get a shitload and then buy all of this. So yes, I hope everything goes according to plan MUAHAHAHA!!! *long post, long post*
(Jul. 09, 2013  10:57 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: I'll also be buying like, $250 USD worth of beys for my birthday in August.

0_0 I wish I could spend that amount on beys XD I actually really want to buy this $400 lot off of eBay and I get a ton of beys that pretty much double my collection (Rose Face here I come!) Haha but I know my dad would have a hissy fit. Funny, because I just spent $600 to fix my car and that was my second to last paycheck o.o

Just bought about $70 worth of Beyblades off of Amazon Grin Zero-G Attack Type Stadium, Synchrom Set, Samurai Saramanda, and ZGRB1, hoping I get Theif Phoenix! If that doesn't work out, I alwasy got TRU Smile
Just bought Wolborg 2 and Master Draciel!
I bought the full set of BBG-23 Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull.

I'm so excited! Can't wait to finally have a Genbull (two!).

Given up completely on Sono-Kong releasing it. Plus Hasbro's one is probably going to look weird.
(Jul. 11, 2013  7:52 AM)Cannon Wrote: I bought the full set of BBG-23 Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull.

Given up completely on Sono-Kong releasing it. Plus Hasbro's one is probably going to look weird.

What makes you say that? Hasbro's Samurai Ifraid and Guardian Reviser (maybe Pirates Killerken) have the same exact colors as the TT counterparts with the exception of there being no stickers.

Hopefully the chrome wheel won't be painted.
Pirate Kraken has blue parts, whereas TAKARA-TOMY's is a maroon colour.

- The Crystal Wheel's seem to have different transparencies, and slightly different shade.
- The Faces probably won't be printed.
- No stickers
- I personally don't like the Facebolts, they look odd.
I agree with you on the face bolts, with that shape it'd probably be impossible to be able to print faces on due to the smaller top surface area.

Okay, on topic, full set of RB3 is awesome. I just want one Genbull and one F230 and you are getting two of each!
It's gonna be my fourth F230. D:
Fist of all, why wouldn't you get Hasbros Bandid Genbull? You wouldn't waste so much more money on Random Boosters lol. Its probably gonna be red but performance wise, hopefully no difference.
(Jul. 11, 2013  2:22 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Fist of all, why wouldn't you get Hasbros Bandid Genbull? You wouldn't waste so much more money on Random Boosters lol. Its probably gonna be red but performance wise, hopefully no difference.

My reasons were stated a few posts above. Smile

Plus nothing gets to Australia.
There's also no guarantee that Hasbro's F230 will even be good. It's completely hit and miss with TAKARA-TOMY right now, although it does seem to me like it is the orange ones that are good and the brown ones which are bad.
I just bought the Zero G Attack type stadium
I got a Forbidden Ionis, Spiral Capricorne, and Ray Gill all NIB.
I just got the Super Deck Set, so now I have Libra and Pegasus. I was really surprised to see that Libra weighed 42.6 grams... I did not expect that... Also, the RF that came in the set is muuuucccchhhh better than any newer mold of RF I've seen... it's really sharply angled on the edge, nice and crisp, and is reaally fast.

Hah, I can't keep up my parts list.. I keep getting new beyblades Tongue_out
My mom just bought me a BB-10 stadium and the Ultimate DX set BB-121 off Amazon!!GrinGrin
(Jul. 11, 2013  7:52 AM)Cannon Wrote: I bought the full set of BBG-23 Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull.

How much did you pay?!

I bought 3 beys, all Sono Kong. Thief Phoenic to test SK E230 vs. Hasbro E230; Guardian Revizer for Synchrome with my Hasbro Guardian Revizer; and I get Berserker Begirados as an added plus, all for $37.99 Joyful_3
(Jul. 15, 2013  12:09 AM)Cake Wrote: I just got the Super Deck Set, so now I have Libra and Pegasus. I was really surprised to see that Libra weighed 42.6 grams... I did not expect that... Also, the RF that came in the set is muuuucccchhhh better than any newer mold of RF I've seen... it's really sharply angled on the edge, nice and crisp, and is reaally fast.

Hah, I can't keep up my parts list.. I keep getting new beyblades Tongue_out

Pretty sure the RF is like that because it's brand new lol.
No, I think I heard somewhere that it was, in fact, different than later molds. I may be wrong though.
No. Most RF's always seem to have quite different performances.

Wednesday when I get back to my dads I will be ordering Master Dragoon if its still in stock. It was about $18 I think.
(Jul. 15, 2013  2:51 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: No, I think I heard somewhere that it was, in fact, different than later molds. I may be wrong though.
The only mold difference I'm aware of is the one stated on BeyWiki, haha. For all I know you're right, I was just going off the knowledge I've retained Tongue_out
(Jul. 15, 2013  2:33 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: How much did you pay?!

$87 with Shipping.

Also bought BBG-14 & BBG-15 Metal Stone Faces both for $7.
(Jul. 15, 2013  4:43 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2013  2:33 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: How much did you pay?!

$87 with Shipping.

Also bought BBG-14 & BBG-15 Metal Stone Faces both for $7.

Where from? Cheapest I saw was on Amazon for like $128. I was considering getting the ZGRBV1 pack, but I wanted the other boosters, I just couldn't find a decently priced set.