Recent Beyblade Purchases

lol, alot of it turned out to be fake, the DGS base was actually Spiral Change and DCF was fake Unhappy Rubber coming soon.
=( , well that just sucks.
I don't really remember there being a DCF but whatever. Sucks about DGS but still, DZS is great. And transparent. 8D
Yeah, glad that Brad tried that out, I'v got a spare now Grin
Too bad your stuff, turned out to be fake. Ouch.
Yeah, they could have at least put a top veiw. But whatever been looking for a DGV2 and a spare DZS so.
That BB is Dragoon V, not Dragoon V2. The V2 AR came from the RC.
Yeah, realized that browsing thought the wiki. It works the same does it not?
I thought DGV was plastic tipped and DGV2 was rubber? If so, I imagine there's a big difference. Only ever used DGV though. :\
(Mar. 12, 2009  9:41 PM)Giga Wrote: Yeah, realized that browsing thought the wiki. It works the same does it not?

The main usage for Dragoon V2's BB is for Bearing SG and survival SP. Dragoon V's BB is pretty useless.
Well, my Bearing SG type shaft from Bearing Stinger fits with DZS casings nicely?
(Mar. 12, 2009  9:43 PM)Rocky Wrote: I thought DGV was plastic tipped and DGV2 was rubber? If so, I imagine there's a big difference. Only ever used DGV though. :\

Actually the Magent Tip in Dragoon V is very hard rubber.
(Mar. 12, 2009  9:54 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Actually the Magent Tip in Dragoon V is very hard rubber.

People keep saying this, but I have like 10 of them and they all feel like plastic.
Went to find it but realised my brother lost the tip. Argh.
Still, although I wasn't sure of DGV2, no way is DGV rubber. Or if it is, then it's so hard it gives the same effects as plastic would. :\
Why do you think this anyways?
(Mar. 12, 2009  10:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: People keep saying this, but I have like 10 of them and they all feel like plastic.

What would your view on it be?
Mine feels like very hard rubber. You can barely tell, but it's there. Maybe its a thin layer of rubber over the plastic or something XD
(Mar. 12, 2009  10:09 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Mine feels like very hard rubber. You can barely tell, but it's there. Maybe its a thin layer of rubber over the plastic or something XD

This could be possible, a mixture of two.
(Mar. 12, 2009  4:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you got ripped off pretty badly Speechless

Why do you say that? I dont know anywhere else to get a Driger Ms for 2.00 or an orthros G for 6.00. I dont care if it sucks, I dont have an orthros.
(Mar. 12, 2009  10:24 PM)Neku2 Wrote: Why do you say that? I dont know anywhere else to get a Driger Ms for 2.00 or an orthros G for 6.00. I dont care if it sucks, I dont have an orthros.

I think he was referring to the fact you paid $27 for a stadium.
which is a terrible price.
(Mar. 12, 2009  10:20 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: This could be possible, a mixture of two.

I think if this were the case, the rubber coat would burn off after some wear.

I agree that it does feel like really hard rubber. Mine appeared to almost melt a little into a smoother shape. I realize plastic does that too, but this was much more rapid.
(Mar. 12, 2009  10:30 PM)Crimson Wrote: I think he was referring to the fact you paid $27 for a stadium.
which is a terrible price.

Oh, it was like 16.99 but I got the extra shipping. lol.
I dont care though. I budget my money so I have alot of spending cash. :p
(Mar. 12, 2009  10:24 PM)Neku2 Wrote: Why do you say that? I dont know anywhere else to get a Driger Ms for 2.00 or an orthros G for 6.00. I dont care if it sucks, I dont have an orthros.

but neither of these beyblades are useful
[quote='Bey Brad' pid='112672' dateline='1236897730']

but neither of these beyblades are useful

Well in terms of collecting they are. But yeah your right there not particularly good. Do you have any suggestions on good HMS blades to buy? I never bought alot of them just becouse plastics were my thing but i think i am warming up.
(Mar. 12, 2009  11:49 PM)Neku2 Wrote: Well in terms of collecting they are. But yeah your right there not particularly good. Do you have any suggestions on good HMS blades to buy? I never bought alot of them just becouse plastics were my thing but i think i am warming up.

Skip to MFB.