Recent Beyblade Purchases

I can't wait to get my MFB ... it's looking like I won't be getting mine till just before BWR. ahhhhhhhhh
(Mar. 11, 2009  5:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I can't wait to get my MFB ... it's looking like I won't be getting mine till just before BWR. ahhhhhhhhh

That sucks. How come they have not arrived yet? I would have imagined that you would have ordered them a while ago.
I've been ordering since they come out, however, delays keep coming etc etc ... now it just seems easier to me to get it shipped over along with the BWR equipment.
Damn, those MFB's look nice. I'm assuming their your first MFB's so congrats Smile
Awww. XD Description and second picture are awesome. XD
(Mar. 11, 2009  12:23 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Damn, those MFB's look nice. I'm assuming their your first MFB's so congrats Smile

They don't look so nice anymore (except Pegasis). I have been battling with them a fair bit, and they all look dinged up now. Some look worse than others. My aquarrio and Wolf look pretty beat up now. Virgo and libra are okay, and leo shows it the least. I don't really battle with the pegasis so that looks as good as new.
MFB do get the beat up fairly quickly, but it doesn't affect performance and IMO it looks kool. XD
Congrats on getting yours and your awesome first impressions.
TBH I love the way they look OTB. Wolf gets mashed real quick.
They're designed to look beat up after battle.
I know, but it's kinda tacky, anyway we are getting off topic so, lets stop
Im Gonna Order 2 MFBS Next Week,Wolf and Bull
No, save your money and get a storm pegasis, and one other newer starter. or atleast get a pegasis. If you still can
(Mar. 11, 2009  9:38 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: No, save your money and get a storm pegasis, and one other newer starter. or atleast get a pegasis. If you still can

i thought storm pegasis dident come out,but i guess ill get wolf and pegasis or a newer starter XD.anyway im still getting wolf,its my favorite
Storm Pegasis didn't come out, he was just saying to save your money for when it's released.
(Mar. 11, 2009  9:45 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Storm Pegasis didn't come out, he was just saying to save your money for when it's released.

Oh,whats so good about the pegasis/storm pegasis blade?everyone seems to like them
Storm Pegasis will come with a Rubber Flat bottom which will be an extremly useful part.
(Mar. 11, 2009  9:48 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Storm Pegasis will come with a Rubber Flat bottom which will be an extremly useful part.

Wow,Last place xD
I just bought a Driger MS for 1.99 A Orthros G for 6.00 and a MFB Attack stadium for 26.99
(Mar. 12, 2009  3:21 PM)Neku2 Wrote: I just bought a Driger MS for 1.99 A Orthros G for 6.00 and a MFB Attack stadium for 26.99

you got ripped off pretty badly Speechless
But on the bright side, Orthros G is a very pretty beyblade Smile
My lot came, not good but a full DGV2 apart from SP! And then another 8 Attackers and a Transparant DGS and DZS. Not bad. Also (pretty sure its fake) a Metal SG Semi Flat
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Where is your customise grip?
That isn't all my parts just the ones that came.
But I like taking photos so...
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Those blue DGS are kinda painful to look at. Pinching_eyes_2 Still, I love the clear blades. :3 Where's the DGS base? D:

Also, no rubber bits on your custon grip? D:
Yeah, where is everything else you bought >.>