Recent Beyblade Purchases

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230934099183?s...1439.l2649

Won this lot recently. If you want anything from it PM me.
I won this:
https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-k162389921

LOL so cheap. XD And Oki thought that 1000 yen wasn't enough to win it. Serious
Just won a BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrome DX Set Stamina & Defense Type for $35! Damn what a good deal!

Now to wait ... ;_;
(Feb. 26, 2013  9:21 AM)Cannon Wrote: I won this:
https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-k162389921

LOL so cheap. XD And Oki thought that 1000 yen wasn't enough to win it. Serious

Surprisingly cheap but nothing spectacular in there though.
Just brought Lot of 21 Beyblades : Lot No.19Z from OkinawamTS....That Dragoon V2 i need it for attack so bad <3
when is beybade metal fury hyperblades twin packs coming out in stores state wide
That question belongs in the 'ask a question , get an answer #2' thread .
And also , I believe they already have been released .. ?
(Feb. 26, 2013  4:18 PM)Ultra Wrote: Surprisingly cheap but nothing spectacular in there though.

They're to sell. Smile

Galman does have use in customs though.
(Feb. 26, 2013  2:16 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Just won a BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrome DX Set Stamina & Defense Type for $35! Damn what a good deal!

Now to wait ... ;_;
Wow people are finding those extremely cheap these days. I had to buy mine for 65 Dollars. Nice purchases. That set is worth it.
I recently Bought the BBG-25 From 88PowerPig88, and Beyblade Silver Quetzalcoatl (no Track and Tip) for $2.76
IF ANYONE HAS ANY HASBRO DRIGER OR DRANZER BEYS FOR SALE; PLEASE PM ME!
(Feb. 26, 2013  5:46 PM)Stars Wrote: Just brought Lot of 21 Beyblades : Lot No.19Z from OkinawamTS....That Dragoon V2 i need it for attack so bad <3

I know so many people who make that mistake, haha.

Brought means bring; in past tense .. The correct term is "bought" or "purchase", or any other synonym for it.
Bought Magical Ape MS, Dark Leopard MS, Einstein MS, 3 HMS launcher, and the HMS Neo Grip for $80 a few days ago.

a steel er wot
Today I bought a Earth Aquila GB145 for £2. I am glad I got it as I was going to buy a Earth Aquila of eBay. The person I bought it from ,who was at my school, also had a Nightmare Rex I was going to buy but he sold it to someone else for 80p, which is bad considering I would have paid £5 for it
I just bought Divine Crown Tr145D
i just got this baby today hyper red version driger v2 http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33jsgtt&s=6
(Feb. 26, 2013  9:57 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2013  4:18 PM)Ultra Wrote: Surprisingly cheap but nothing spectacular in there though.

They're to sell. Smile

Galman does have use in customs though.

I realize that and I don't think you're gonna have that easy a time selling them. Well yeah but Galeon and Driger S are better and not hard to find.
I don't really care of they don't sell, I'll just keep them for collection. They're only worth like, what? $8? lol.
(Feb. 26, 2013  9:00 PM)Luck Wrote: That question belongs in the 'ask a question , get an answer #2' thread .

Regardless that this is a few days old post, that is incorrect. There are no "twin packs" that exist yet, unless you want to say that the Hyper Strike Set is, and that's a long shot.
(Mar. 01, 2013  7:11 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2013  9:00 PM)Luck Wrote: That question belongs in the 'ask a question , get an answer #2' thread .

Regardless that this is a few days old post, that is incorrect. There are no "twin packs" that exist yet, unless you want to say that the Hyper Strike Set is, and that's a long shot.

Ah , sorry , my bad .
i just thought that I saw / heard someone say something about the twin packs .. :L
Samurai Pegasis' stickers are so awesome.
Gasp
i'd actually never seen samurai pegasis's track 7 tip before - those are definitely my favourite color/recolor of W105 & R2F Smile
(Mar. 01, 2013  10:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Samurai Pegasis' stickers are so awesome.

I was thinking the same thing when I was applying them, haha.