Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Feb. 22, 2013  9:56 AM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I got Spiral Capricorn at Entertainers just because I loved the design the MF tip the Colours of the Blue Energy ring AND it was only £5!

Is that the entertainers in Churchhill Square ?
They have great deals on beys there - they've been 5pounds for as long as I can remember Greedy
Today I received both ultimate synchrom sets and Vulcan Horogium BD145RS the only problem is that I can't play with them now, I will have to wait until next week
My parents recently purchased me a Hyper Strike Set as a birthday gift. I really enjoy having it. The stadium is really tiny, but I enjoy the amazing battles on it. I also like the gold L-Drago Metal Wheel, and Blue Big Bang Metal Wheel.
I finally got Dragoon V2 yesterday! I got to get its support parts now... I'll take some pictures if anyone wants to see.
My Target finally got some Hyperblades, on sale too, so I bought Flash Sagittario, Phantom Orion, and Omega Dragonis.
Today I bought a used Trygle (I think it is a Trygle) at the Feb-bey-ary tournament from Luck
(Feb. 22, 2013  6:40 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2013  9:56 AM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I got Spiral Capricorn at Entertainers just because I loved the design the MF tip the Colours of the Blue Energy ring AND it was only £5!

Is that the entertainers in Churchhill Square ?
They have great deals on beys there - they've been 5pounds for as long as I can remember Greedy

Nah it's the Entertainers in Crawley the one in Churchill Square doesn't have much choice just the Metal Fury L-Drago, Pegasus and Leone there was also a Flame Serpent that Daichi13 wanted when we were there!
i bought Dark knight dragooon lw160bsf Joyful_2
(Feb. 24, 2013  5:12 PM)The Beymaster Wrote: Today I bought a used Trygle (I think it is a Trygle) at the Feb-bey-ary tournament from Luck

Was a trade actually Joyful_2
Yup , it's a Trygle .
Any I got Ifraid & ... was it Girago ?
(Feb. 24, 2013  6:44 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2013  5:12 PM)The Beymaster Wrote: Today I bought a used Trygle (I think it is a Trygle) at the Feb-bey-ary tournament from Luck

Yup , it's a Trygle .

It was a Goriem. Sorry, forget it was a trade.
(Feb. 24, 2013  8:52 PM)The Beymaster Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2013  6:44 PM)Luck Wrote:

Yup , it's a Trygle .

It was a Goriem. Sorry, forget it was a trade.

Ah , no , it doesn't really make a difference XD
Goriem decent ... so far .
Just bought an HMS Five Saints booster for $25, pulled Driger MS Proto Grey.
Ultra deal ...
Just got hyperblade kreis cygnus. I've already found an illegal combo that uses it.
(Feb. 25, 2013  12:44 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Just bought an HMS Five Saints booster for $25, pulled Driger MS Proto Grey.
Ultra deal ...

Well, you do have like a 2/6 chance of pulling something "good". Dranzer, Driger, Draciel, and Gaia Dragoon are usually the "common" HMS that rarely go for above $20.

But still, $25 is pretty good for something that could've been.

EDIT: I purchased a Bakushin Beelzeb. It was the 50% off sale where you get it for $10 rather then $20.
EDIT: Added link
Just purchased Big Bang Pegasis Gold Version! So excited, can't wait for it to come! Grin
I just ordered a BB-96 Super Deck Set and a Takara Tomy D : D! I can't wait to get it.
Brought Driger V2 for 35 USD Red Driger Swag <3 More Plastic to buy.....
I recently bought a MFB Lot comes with most of the Zero g all 4d and a lot of others.... I traded/bought
My friend recently Quit beyblade... He went right into Lego and Nerf.. So i had like 9 nerf guns and 5 lego sets tht i never used... So i gave him those things and and 50$ usd for his collection Heres a video of the collection
Part:1
Part:2
I really think this is a great deal do You
(Feb. 25, 2013  1:37 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2013  12:44 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Just bought an HMS Five Saints booster for $25, pulled Driger MS Proto Grey.
Ultra deal ...

Well, you do have like a 2/6 chance of pulling something "good". Dranzer, Driger, Draciel, and Gaia Dragoon are usually the "common" HMS that rarely go for above $20.

But still, $25 is pretty good for something that could've been.

EDIT: I purchased a Bakushin Beelzeb. It was the 50% off sale where you get it for $10 rather then $20.
EDIT: Added link

But it is Proto Grey, MUCH rarer than its regular version ...
That is the one with DGMSUV and DGMS though right? I mean, if it is, it's a great buy. A 1/6 chance at blades valued at about $100 and $150 each is definitley worth the 1/6 chance for sure.
It has:
Dragoon MSUV Proto Grey
Driger MS Proto Grey (which I pulled)
Draciel MS Proto Grey
Dranzer MS Proto Grey
Gaia Dragoon MS Proto Grey
Wolborg MS Ice Blue (I already own)
There is no Dragoon MS in it, only MSUV (edit: seems like *Ginga* beat me to it). The other rare bey is Ice Blue Wolborg MS. For what it's worth, grey Driger MS is pretty sweet Smile I have grey Gaia Dragoon MS, grey Draciel MS, grey Dranzer MS and the Ice Blue WBMS. The HMS 5 saints booster is cool so it was a great purchase bro, especially for so cheap
Yeah, considering the lowest otherwise on the market is like $90, I though it was a good deal.
You got a good deal but don't think of the $90 one as a benchmark, that one's just a ripoff Wink
They are all rip-offs ...
I have ordered a Ldrago Destroyer FConfused at our Local store so I am gonna show it later at YouTube.