Recent Beyblade Purchases

its been a while, But my most recent purchases are :
NIB Takara Dranzer V2 (thx to OkinawaTS)
NIB Takara Gold Sol Blaze V145AS (eBay)
NIB Takara Random Booster S Secret Prize Bey Gaia Dragoon (yellow, from eBay)

I shall post pictures of them when they arrive alongside my other 2012 purchases which are:
I look forward to posting some pics, and hope you guys enjoy! Eee
About to purchase Dragoon and Gladiator tommorow since I'm tired and ready to go to bed for a busy day tommorow. Can't wait to catch up! Eee
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...1052022390

Going to pay up for this item in the next few minutes and I must say, I'm quite pleased.

One, I get my sexy MB.
Two, I'll have 50 beyblades now.
Third, this is my new cheapest beyblade that I have gotten, the original cheapest being a $8 Kreis Cygnus. (Cheapest item, probably the six cents MSF I got earlier today)
Fourth and last, my nearest Walmarts and Targets booted out all the Metal Masters carp, so there wasn't any Poison Zurafas around, so buying this cheaper than a Hasbro top is quite nice.
Got these from Serotonin aka ♥ the other day, I wasn't going to buy any more Plastics but couldn't resist these as they were such a good price!

Especially found of the Gabriel, never owned the white version before looks great next to my silver one haha.

The image is massive at the moment but should shrink at some point as I have resized it.
Man, I wanted that Gabriel so bad! And that Dranzer GT! And the Silver Dragoon V2 sold out too! Serotonin's shop is amazing but you have to be vigilant as heck, otherwise you'll miss out on some incredible deals! I really need Gabriels, I haven't got either Unhappy Awesome purchases!
the thief phoenic i've ordered has arrived however its a fake i've checked the parts and they don't carry any engraved letters and/or numbers on them. Of course if its a real bey it would have that right?
here's the link and don't buy from this seller unless you want to somehow buy fakes.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Takara-Beybl...19d1d63c6d

photo of my purchase and if you look more closer you can see it; the box, instruction manual, and assembly tool are real, however the way of packaging with clear bags, sticker sheet, and a fake performance tip.
(Jan. 03, 2013  10:53 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Wow seriously, I was hoping someone would upload it to the WBO x_x

Maybe when I go to Japan in the late Spring I'll grab another pack of USDX sets and if I have space, BBG-21.
Actually, you wouldn't believe how up to date they are on the new Beyblade waves. I only saw one Ifraid, got the one Dragooon, and pretty much everything else was BBG-21, the Synchrom DX sets, and Pegasus/Bahamdia. I don't think you'll see one of those there.

Variares came from some bazaar/flea market type place, but it's the real thing.
yesterday I bought some metal facebolts, a storm aquario, and death Quetzalcoatl 125 rdf
I just bought myself a plastic lot through okinawam1978's website. It comes with 22 Beys, and 2 Grips. I was only able to identify about half of the Beys, (I'm a little rusty when it comes to plastics) but it comes with Voltaic Ape and Dark Driger, so I'm happy. Smile

Purchase Info
Link to the EBay Listing
Link to the Purchase Page on His Website

Images

I'll post an unboxing/review video in the "Beyblade Videos" section after I receive the shipment.

EDIT:
I just noticed it comes with a CoroCoro Limited Edition Silver Dragoon V... Score!
(Jan. 05, 2013  6:12 AM)Infie Wrote: Got a Mega Value Pack yesterday. XD

Cool purchase, how much did that cost ?
Congrats on your new beys ~!
(Jan. 05, 2013  6:15 AM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote: Cool purchase, how much did that cost ?
It was $25. Mainly got it for the Bakushin Susanow and Hades Kerbecs, but the others are pretty good too. Joyful_2
i have MA-01 Dragoon-Metal Storm still in box and ive had it since i was in kindergarten
(Jan. 05, 2013  6:18 AM)Infie Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2013  6:15 AM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote: Cool purchase, how much did that cost ?
It was $25. Mainly got it for the Bakushin Susanow and Hades Kerbecs, but the others are pretty good too. Joyful_2
im jealous of you because ive been looking for hell kerbecs forever
Yo, you say MA-01? You're luckier than you think: That's a Dragoon MSUV (Metal Storm Ultimate Version), which is faster, more powerful, rarer and more expensive. I wouldn't call it a 'recent' purchase if you've had it for this long though.

Hell/Hades Kerbecs is rather easy to find, so I don't know if you are even looking...
(Jan. 04, 2013  10:44 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: the thief phoenic i've ordered has arrived however its a fake i've checked the parts and they don't carry any engraved letters and/or numbers on them. Of course if its a real bey it would have that right?
here's the link and don't buy from this seller unless you want to somehow buy fakes.

photo of my purchase and if you look more closer you can see it; the box, instruction manual, and assembly tool are real, however the way of packaging with clear bags, sticker sheet, and a fake performance tip.

That's quite odd. I've bought from him before, and what I got was real. Nothing looked suspicious, no fake parts, ect. Your sticker sheet does look off though, and the fake performance tip is a dead giveaway, despite TAKARA-TOMY on the box... Hmm. I don't know what to say, but I'm 100% certain mine is real.
Wow, report the seller to eBay. Putting a fake item inside a real box and calling it official in the auction is completely wrong, and eBay will definitely take your side and make sure that seller never does it again.
(Jan. 05, 2013  6:41 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Yo, you say MA-01? You're luckier than you think: That's a Dragoon MSUV (Metal Storm Ultimate Version), which is faster, more powerful, rarer and more expensive. I wouldn't call it a 'recent' purchase if you've had it for this long though.

Hell/Hades Kerbecs is rather easy to find, so I don't know if you are even looking...

when i got it this 3rd grader was showing off and he dropped it and it fell to my seat i picked it up and put it in my backpack, i was in kindergarten and i knew about beyblade so ive been a die hard blader but never used dragoon at all.
hell kerbecs isnt easy to find in indiana where i live, ive only seen it in the spin case they have thats it.
(Jan. 04, 2013  10:44 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: the thief phoenic i've ordered has arrived however its a fake i've checked the parts and they don't carry any engraved letters and/or numbers on them. Of course if its a real bey it would have that right?

Ouch. The see through bags is what really threw me off. Hopefully the seller gets suspended for a while. What they did was flat out wrong.

(Jan. 05, 2013  7:29 AM)Major Capri Wrote: when i got it this 3rd grader was showing off and he dropped it and it fell to my seat i picked it up and put it in my backpack, i was in kindergarten and i knew about beyblade so ive been a die hard blader but never used dragoon at all.
hell kerbecs isnt easy to find in indiana where i live, ive only seen it in the spin case they have thats it.

I thought it was "Still in Box" though?

(Jan. 05, 2013  6:19 AM)Major Capri Wrote: i have MA-01 Dragoon-Metal Storm still in box and ive had it since i was in kindergarten

(Jan. 05, 2013  6:47 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

That's quite odd. I've bought from him before, and what I got was real. Nothing looked suspicious, no fake parts, ect. Your sticker sheet does look off though, and the fake performance tip is a dead giveaway, despite TAKARA-TOMY on the box... Hmm. I don't know what to say, but I'm 100% certain mine is real.

Doesn't Zero-G beys have letterings or numbers incoded or engraved onto the parts to show its real right, if so could someone please tell me cause mine doesn't show that. Also Raigeko13 does your parts show any letterings or numbers engraved onto the parts if so its real if not then well I still don't know unless someone kindly answers.
Yes, they show part numbers. Mine also have the correct box, were in a black bag, and the stickers were not suspicious looking. Mine are real. I purchased both a Thief Phoenic E230GCF and Shinobi Orojya 145ES about half a year ago from him.
(Jan. 05, 2013  8:14 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yes, they show part numbers. Mine also have the correct box, were in a black bag, and the stickers were not suspicious looking. Mine are real. I purchased both a Thief Phoenic E230GCF and Shinobi Orojya 145ES about half a year ago from him.

Good for you, unlucky for me though so I won't buy from that person again guess it's time to buy a Sono Kong or lucky a real authentic Takara Tomy brand. I'm very dissappointed with my recent purchase. Folks you could either take a chance or receive a fake from that seller, because I know I will never ever again buy beys from that seller.
(Jan. 05, 2013  8:24 AM)Starlight25 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2013  8:14 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yes, they show part numbers. Mine also have the correct box, were in a black bag, and the stickers were not suspicious looking. Mine are real. I purchased both a Thief Phoenic E230GCF and Shinobi Orojya 145ES about half a year ago from him.

Good for you, unlucky for me though so I won't buy from that person again guess it's time to buy a Sono Kong or lucky a real authentic Takara Tomy brand. I'm very dissappointed with my recent purchase. Folks you could either take a chance or receive a fake from that seller, because I know I will never ever again buy beys from that seller.

and you should get your money back..fight for it and convince the ebay.. Eee

(Jan. 05, 2013  8:37 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2013  8:24 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: Good for you, unlucky for me though so I won't buy from that person again guess it's time to buy a Sono Kong or lucky a real authentic Takara Tomy brand. I'm very dissappointed with my recent purchase. Folks you could either take a chance or receive a fake from that seller, because I know I will never ever again buy beys from that seller.

It's alright, I do sometimes accept fakes heck I bought a fake blue big bang pegasis and i knew it was a fake but i mostly got it for the fake plastic final drive, idk why but i got interested by it, haha
but hey i'll accept this bey for now it's my first zero-g bey and quite dissappointing for me, but i'll get a real one for sure. Smile
besides i don't want to waste more cash to return the package alone so ya.
i got a twisted tempo and a earth virgo today
(Jan. 05, 2013  8:47 AM)Starlight25 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2013  8:37 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2013  8:24 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: Good for you, unlucky for me though so I won't buy from that person again guess it's time to buy a Sono Kong or lucky a real authentic Takara Tomy brand. I'm very dissappointed with my recent purchase. Folks you could either take a chance or receive a fake from that seller, because I know I will never ever again buy beys from that seller.

It's alright, I do sometimes accept fakes heck I bought a fake blue big bang pegasis and i knew it was a fake but i mostly got it for the fake plastic final drive, idk why but i got interested by it, haha
but hey i'll accept this bey for now it's my first zero-g bey and quite dissappointing for me, but i'll get a real one for sure. Smile
besides i don't want to waste more cash to return the package alone so ya.

eh..i thought you dont need to return the package since he cheated..file a complain to ebay.once they confirmed it,you get your money back...there is no need to return i think...it is simply wrong from his description..