Recent Beyblade Purchases

I just got a black Dragoon MF with a Black Samurai changer from an old member up here. Does Beyfan ring any bells? I'm so glad he was trying to get rid of some MFB beys a few weeks ago on Ebay.
I recently bought Flash Sagittario, Diablo Nemesis and Nightmare Rex
I recently got a Nightmare Rex 2-pack (With Evil Kerbecs 230 XF) and a Flame serpent 2-pack (With Cyber Aquario 105 RF). The recolors are awesome. I love the red Aquario and the Green Kerbecs and 230. Also XF is pretty cool.
I recently bought 4 Random Booster Volume 3s from Blitz and I got ; Bandid Killerken,Archer Killerken, Shinobi Gryph and Shinobi Genbull. I think I now have 7 killerken metal wheels XD
Christmas haul! wooo

Strongest Blader Set
UDXS
L-Drago Destroy
Phantom Orion
Flash Sagittario
Fusion Hades
Diablo Nemesis
VariAres
Scythe Kronos
Fang Leone
Beat Lynx
Samurai Ifraid
Guardian Revizer

I was looking for a Jade Jupiter and Archer Gargole as well, but I'm not allowed to use eBay anymore so oh well.
>Not allowed to use eBay

Ouch.

Very nice haul, Ga! Lost of competitive parts in there, I see. Though, the lack of a Jade Jupiter... :\
Thanks Primal! I already have a Jade Jupiter haha, but I was attempting to get a second for my collection.

Quite a few of these are for collection, but I'm definitely using some of these along with the Wolborg MS and SCMS RC I bought earlier.

Oh if only HMS was actively produced again...
Just picked up the following:

NIB DRIGER G $10
NIB GAIA DRAGOON G $10
NIB Beyblade G Revolution -G Challenge Set $30
NIB BB-21 ATTACK AND BALANCE REMODELING SET $17
all up cost me $67 not to bad really Smile
Just bought the following:

2x BBG-26
2x BBG-27

1x BBG-19 But it's actually for a red phoenic so I could get my discount Smile

And damn, my dad got mad and he's really really not going to pay for me anymore sooo I guess I'll just buy limited edition stuff on my own like that OR T125JB and some other stuff if I go to Japan next year.

EDIT: I did pay for one set of BBG-26 and 27 though, FYI.
I received this last saturday a NIB Gold Dark Knight Dragoon, I'm really happy but the shipping smash it a little, now i'm not sure if mount it or leave it in its box
Whewww! Just recieved and unboxed my Samurai Pegasis and BBG-15 which came on the same day!
Got a Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF and a Phantom Orion B:D :D RDF performs better than i expected in a Defense combo.....
Guardian Revizer and samurai pegasis
(Dec. 17, 2012  8:50 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: Got a Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF and a Phantom Orion BGrin Grin RDF performs better than i expected in a Defense combo.....
RDF is supposed to be good for defense.....
Oh hey, look what came:

It looks sexy as hell!, but it's going to stay NIP. Tongue_out Might be worth a fortune someday, haha.

EDIT: Also, damn you Blitz! You got it for under $30. I saw the feedback, LOL.
Cannon

I wished I bought it... I guess I'll just save up for another Orion.
Does 88pp88 still have some?
(Dec. 18, 2012  3:47 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Does 88pp88 still have some?

I think he's down to his last one.. and it's going for 59 USD
I didn't buy it from Powerpig. I bought it from 'rainrain321'. But unfortunately the seller doesn't have anymore (they had like 8 or so for sale).

Also, Powerpig doesn't even ship to Australia ..

EDIT: $59?! I got mine for $37. Eee
(Dec. 18, 2012  3:52 AM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2012  3:47 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Does 88pp88 still have some?

I think he's down to his last one.. and it's going for 59 USD

Fudge.

Better start beggin'. XD
(Dec. 18, 2012  3:53 AM)Cannon Wrote: I didn't buy it from Powerpig. I bought it from 'rainrain321'. But unfortunately the seller doesn't have anymore (they had like 8 or so for sale).

Also, Powerpig doesn't even ship to Australia ..

EDIT: $59?! I got mine for $37. Eee

Well that's what it's priced at atm. I know you didn't get it from powerpig, but I was just saying, he's more or less likely down to his last one.

At least he still has those blue Blitz MWs which I completely underestimated: Not even one has sold yet.
I was replying to 'Ginga', but didn't notice that you posted before me, haha.

How much was the Orion before?
(Dec. 18, 2012  4:01 AM)Cannon Wrote: I was replying to 'Ginga', but didn't notice that you posted before me, haha.

How much was the Orion before?

Powerpig-48.88, now 58.88

The other few Skeles were 29.90 and 39.90, all in USD
From Power pig I want to say 48?