Recent Beyblade Purchases

oooohhh..never mind...forget it..no wonder it is 2 bucks..i were to excited to check..it has NO BLADE BASE & S-AR

T.T

damn...at least..i gonna scan the sticker sheet later...lol...at least it serves a purpose...
Today I got a Zero-G bey Thief Phoenic E230GCF!
my zero g stadium arrived today!! YAY!!!

[Image: Image31.jpg]
I just bought a BBG-14,BBG-15 and the Prize Beyblade of Random Booster 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB from Buzztoy2007.
Note:The Bandid Genbull F230TB I bought was the last one he had
My mom bought me a Sonokong Jade Jupiter and my little sis bought me a Hasbro Flame Byxis today for my birthday! Joyful_2 I am one happy duck!
I just got these :
Nice and luxurious purchase...hahah...
The Uriel 2 looks wicked.. Confused
I just got....

Metal Fury Phantom Orion and Metal Fury Blitz Striker. I told myself I didn't want anymore metal fury beys, but they are just for collection purposes!
(Nov. 03, 2012  4:59 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: I just got these :
those purchases are awesome. Where did you find that black dragoon g set it looks great

Just got Phantom Orion B:D and Beat Lynx TH170WD! For 19.99!
(Nov. 03, 2012  7:42 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
those purchases are awesome. Where did you find that black dragoon g set it looks great

Pretty sure all the stuff is from Evolution. The set is probably the rarest plastic item. Evolution is one of the only ones here to own one.
Just picked up a Metal Fury Forbidden Ionis and Spiral Fox from my local Target, which has been happily up to date with Beyblade. There's a large section on one wall dedicated to Metal Fury and Beywheelz.

I wanted to try a Slash Warrior Destroyer but they didn't have it so I was sad. They had the Herculeo, Gil, Zurafa, Lacerta and some 2 packs.

Hasbro why did you make the Ionis CW solid it looks so much nicer translucent. Unhappy
Got this really AWESOME lot on YJA Wink
I won another lot a few days ago it'll include:
NIB Dragoon V2 TT
NIB Dragoon MS TT
NIB Dragoon F TT
Draciel MS used
6 NIB MFB beys
and a 6 used plastic beys
Total Cost: 2,021 Yen

You don't have to believe me, I wasn't the only bidder, yet I won. It was the best 'steal' EVER.
When it comes, I'll prove it by providing the picture of the lot and the link to it. If you wanna see the link really badly though, you can pm me. Grin
(Nov. 03, 2012  11:06 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2012  7:42 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:

Pretty sure all the stuff is from Evolution. The set is probably the rarest plastic item. Evolution is one of the only ones here to own one.
JR_Tiger had it once..but got sold..haahah
and Evo is the only that has TWO of black DGGT..one is full set...and one is just the bey..very impressed actually...
By one I meant the set. I knew he had the bey seperatly too.
Yesterday I got the legend bladers set!I pretty much got it for Cosmic though Grin
since saturday i have a Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD, Basalt Horogium 145WD and Storm Capricorne M145Q (for the Track and Bottom), plus a Light Launcher 2 Grin
My Shinobi Saramanda and Pirates Orojya arrived today in the mail.
really akirasdaddy mightgivea free bigbang peagasis
Today, I've ordered:
-Wolborg 4
-Rock Bison
-Metal Driger
-Dragoon V2
-Dark Bull (for my little brother. His first MFB was Dark Bull, and it's in really really bad condition, so I figured I'd replace it XD)
i got a omega dragonis 85 xf for about $15usd free shipping
Finally today my order of Berserker Begirados SR200BWD has arrived !

Picture (Large!) :

I am waiting for my order of Thief Phoenic and Bandid Genbull to arrive.
I just got my Dark Knight Dragoon for 14.95SGD.
managed to snag this lot.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-HMS-...562wt_1273

with a bid in the last 15 seconds Grin Grin Grin
(Nov. 08, 2012  9:53 AM)tehfez Wrote: managed to snag this lot.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-HMS-...562wt_1273

with a bid in the last 15 seconds Grin Grin Grin

OMG.

What was your max bid?

I was actually bidding on that for someone else, though. But still. ):