Recent Beyblade Purchases

The Black Griffon looks amazing! (the model), and that Blue Wide Attack (?) looks sexy as!

Also, you got Cyber Draciel, Galux, and Cyber Dranzer bit-chip stickers! Grin

Heh, I want to print the Galux Sticker, so i can paste it onto my Phantom Force Galeon. lol
Damn..the black one really looks greater than the nrmal cokor of gryffoloyon..hahah..make sure you post the pics with sgickers aplied..haha
Of course. I've only ever seen small pictures of it before Zain stumbled on it on Y!JA so it's definitely something that I'll take shots of for Beywiki.

I will admit, though, an actual Takara-made translucent blue version would be better.

(Oct. 15, 2012  1:15 PM)Cannon Wrote: The Black Griffon looks amazing! (the model), and that Blue Wide Attack (?) looks sexy as!

Also, you got Cyber Draciel, Galux, and Cyber Dranzer bit-chip stickers! Grin

Heh, I want to print the Galux Sticker, so i can paste it onto my Phantom Force Galeon. lol

*Griffolyon

Anyway, yeah. I would've liked a cyber driger but IIRC it was you who provided a good scan of that, and I already have a printed one from Dio (though I messed up the cutting a little).

Really, really happy to get Rock Driger, Ice Driger and Cyber Dranzer, though.

But yeah, scans will be up today or tomorrow.

Black recolours are always so cool-looking. Nice purchase, Technocrat!
Thanks, and I agree, haha.

I don't have pictures right now because my arms are shaky from some yardwork and I don't have any good lighting, but it looks even better with the stickers on. Unlike the other colours, the eye stickers don't make it look crosseyed as the black part blends in with the AR. And of course, griffolyon's usual stickers look great on a black beyblade.

Ended up using a V-Force style bit chip for it. I've already got two damaged griffolyon bit stickers so I want this one to last (though at least now I have a good scan).

Anyway, I'll try to get some photographs of that tomorrow, either for beywiki or the photo gallery thread, depending on lighting.
Nice stuff. Should have asked me about the black recolour (or any really) as I knew for certain it was real.
Honestly other than being listed on beywiki it never bothered me too much as I figured I'd never have the chance to buy one. Do you know anything more about it, release etc?
No unfortunately not.
Bought an Ultimate DX Set recently! It still has to ship though, but I'm pretty excited about it!
How did you pull Gargole and Phoenic on just 1 try per RB?
(Oct. 16, 2012  1:22 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: How did you pull Gargole and Phoenic on just 1 try per RB?

It's a secret Wink

I don't know why anyone finds it so difficult to believe... They're only one in eight chances anyway, admittedly two of them is unusual but it's by no means a particularly improbable event...
(Oct. 16, 2012  2:01 AM)Technocrat Wrote: I don't know why anyone finds it so difficult to believe... They're only one in eight chances anyway, admittedly two of them is unusual but it's by no means a particularly improbable event...

Exactly! Actually there is a bigger chance of getting the bey you want from random boosters if you were the one who went to the store and pick out what you think is the prized bey rather than buying it online. Importing random boosters without being able to pick which box you're gonna get is not really my style. When I bought these there were 6 boxes left of both volume 1 and 2 so that makes it 1 out of 6 chances of getting the rare bey...
Does anyone not trust online sellers on eBay, that too sell the Prize Beyblade's ... ? I just get a feeling that all the ones they send out are never the prize Beys ...

Anyways, @ Shogun:
Nice Purchases! And you got the prizes.. If only they had a store like that in Australia. Unhappy
OMG where did you find those?
(Oct. 18, 2012  11:24 AM)tybuch Wrote: My new Drigers Smile

loving the pink Driger. its awesome you know?
(Oct. 18, 2012  11:45 AM)Ultra Wrote: OMG where did you find those?

Yahoo Japan Auctions Smile
(Oct. 16, 2012  12:48 AM)Shogun Wrote: A lil OT... Zero-G finally makes it to the Philippines Grin

Back on topic... I got these :3

Where in the Philippines is this located at please? Smile
Although I live in California I'm planning to move back there cause ya, and may visit Japan before doing so, haha. Smile
(Oct. 18, 2012  10:22 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: I just ordered a Archer Gryph from eBay . It's my first TT bey. I am buying more. The next one I am buying is this

You should get the sonokong version instead. It's like $5 cheaper:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Metal-F...3ccbac7dec
(Oct. 19, 2012  3:49 AM)Starlight25 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2012  12:48 AM)Shogun Wrote: A lil OT... Zero-G finally makes it to the Philippines Grin

Although I live in California I'm planning to move back there cause ya, and may visit Japan before doing so, haha. Smile

Toy Kingdom at SM Megamall and Toys R Us at Trinoma...

(Oct. 19, 2012  1:29 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2012  10:22 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: I just ordered a Archer Gryph from eBay . It's my first TT bey. I am buying more. The next one I am buying is this

You should get the sonokong version instead. It's like $5 cheaper:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Metal-F...3ccbac7dec
It is! I should have, didn't know that. Thanks for telling me. When I was going to get the TT version, the shipping was 7 flipping dollars! So I decided to wait and see if the shipping would go down.
(Oct. 19, 2012  1:56 PM)Shogun Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2012  3:49 AM)Starlight25 Wrote:

Toy Kingdom at SM Megamall and Toys R Us at Trinoma...

Thanks Shogun! Smile