Recent Beyblade Purchases

Holy carp man how much did that cost?

im jelly. :<
shinobi saramanda
(Jul. 31, 2012  9:11 PM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: shinobi saramanda

You should try to elaborate more in your posts. Wink
I just bought the Standard Type Stadium set from eBay for $34.95.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...2362wt_736
I just bought Phantom Orion, The Strongest Blader Set, a Marble Red L/R Launcher (don't break on me this time baby!), and a galaxy pegsis dx set. Everything besides the DX set is coming on the 4th (i'm an amazon prime member) and the DX set didn't have the prime thing. Tommorow i'm buying Beat Lynx, and Jade Jupiter.
NIB Dragoon MS A-126 for $50..BOUGHT!!!
*plays Final Fantasy Victory theme*
NIB Driger V2 (not from eBay) for 1000 yen ($12)
*plays it again*

My Japanese penpal helped me out instead of using a middleman/proxy/deputy service Grin
Bought Archer Gargole (RBv2 prize) and Dark Knight Dragooon from 88powerpig88. $39.88 and $17.88 respectively

and... bbg-04 ZeroG attack stadium from buzztoyshop...(I regret not buying tracking because I didn't see the note the seller sent me. It was sent to my hotmail but not ebay messages). Cost me $39.98

and lastly I got a Thief Phoenic (My luck sucks :[ ) from dimsum2u's ebay shop for $22.99 including tracking number. He has yet to give me the number though so I hope he does.
Just bought Vulcan Horuseus and Dark Wolf
(Aug. 02, 2012  4:35 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Bought Archer Gargole (RBv2 prize) and Dark Knight Dragooon from 88powerpig88. $39.88 and $17.88 respectively

and... bbg-04 ZeroG attack stadium from buzztoyshop...(I regret not buying tracking because I didn't see the note the seller sent me. It was sent to my hotmail but not ebay messages). Cost me $39.98

and lastly I got a Thief Phoenic (My luck sucks :[ ) from dimsum2u's ebay shop for $22.99 including tracking number. He has yet to give me the number though so I hope he does.

Nice buy
BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon, BBG-12 Archer Gryph, BBG-02 Shinobi Saramanda, BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid, BBG-08 Pirates Orojya, And BB-121 Ultimate DX Set.

Total cost came out to $108 including 3-5 day shipping from Japan to US.
(Aug. 02, 2012  4:38 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2012  4:35 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Bought Archer Gargole (RBv2 prize) and Dark Knight Dragooon from 88powerpig88. $39.88 and $17.88 respectively

Nice buy

Thanks. I still regret not getting tracking for the stadium though as I may be out the week that it ships.

@Evo_Slayer not sure if you edited yet but it's Archer Gryph, not Shinobi Gryph
Actually, you got an Archer Gryph. Tongue_out
Last week while on vacation I got:
Vulcan Horuseus 145D, Nightmare Rex SW145SD, Ultimate Meteo L-Drago DF105LRF, L-Drago Trick Terrain, Soaring Wing Pegasus, and Claw Shredder Kerbecs.
Hades Kerbecs STILL eludes me...
Except in the stands they have beside the Beys...
With it in it...
I never really got the point of those display tubes, really. I mean, sure, it's cool to show what Beys are new, but why show them off if they're never in stock? :\

Nice buys btw, especially the Ultimate Meteo L Drago. Smile
The Absorb ver. feels like the rubber is harder than a regular L-Drago II Confused
Maybe it's because I haven't used it much yet, idk.
Now I have 2 LRFs! Grin

Neither do I. The music sucks lol.
They had them all.
EXCEPT HADES KERBECS DJSKCISKSPDSJCRJX
Ah yeah, Guess I got a bit mixed up with Saramanda and Gryph, Aha! I type too fast ...
I got the metal master 3 pack with cyber aquario, flame serpent, and twisted tempo at TRU. I finally found metal fury at Walmart and got L-Drago Destructor.
Hehehe just ordered Samurai Ifraid. Grin
I just found Beat Lynx and Variares at my local K-Mart! Yeah IKR! Who would'a thought? My K-Mart is usually really slow.

I'll unbox them probably tonight and test them for you. I'm not really expecting much though seeing as how the shape wasn't changed much.
-insert girl squeal-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170885956608

Can't believe I got it this cheap and better yet, I didn't get sniped like the previous time I tried to bid on 88powerpig88's Kreis o3o.

Found some cheaper Cygnuses by Sonokong but no LL2, and I sure could keep a stash of LL2s for future usage since my string broke
Sucks that Kreis was never really any good, but hey, that's an amazing price! That's less than a Hasbro starter, so I'd consider that a great deal!
Picked up a Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F from Target today. I also saw Forbidden Eonis (Ionis?), the Metal Fury Vulcan Horuseus, and the Torch Aries Beylocker, as well as some Beywheels, but Pegasus was my only purchase.
Scored an F:S for $1 !

Although, L-Drago Destructor does weigh around 10 g less than L-Drago Destroy, I can now call my Destructor, Destroy ! ('Cause yolo, of course).

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-Beyblade-L...500wt_1265
(Aug. 03, 2012  8:52 PM)Tris Wrote: Scored an FConfused for $1 !

Although, L-Drago Destructor does weigh around 10 g less than L-Drago Destroy, I can now call my Destructor, Destroy ! ('Cause yolo, of course).

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-Beyblade-L...500wt_1265
Nice puchase. Congrats you know have L-Drago Destroy hah

I ordered a new RF today. I finally got a good rubber tip, my LRF wore out to the point where it doesn't spin in like a week. I will get another RF pretty soon because the one I just bought is for my Diablo, I need one for Flash too! But yeah, that was my only purchase.
Beat Lynx AD145WD Hasbro Consolidated Ver.

My oh my, it's underside can cut through cheese easily. No I didn't try this.