Recent Beyblade Purchases

I would hope they would open the envelope/shipping box, because I ordered from a seller through amazon, not from a warehouse.
Perhaps they just X-Ray packages like in an airport?
If a package is opened by customs they usually reseal it with a tape explaining that they've done so, at least here in Canada.
I love Zenmarket packages, they make me feel like a little kid on Christmas morning everytime. [Image: wvy6j4.jpg]
HMS Random Booster Act 2 case
[Image: 2vjzoyq.jpg]
Let me know if you are in the market for DGMSUV, DEMS, SDMS or Einstein!
Oh, so what do you get in a case of HMS Random Boosters ? Any clear number of full Beyblades ? Or were we wondering about plastic Random Boosters, hah ? @[*Ginga*]
It seems to be just parts at random. I got:
4 GFCU
10 Metal Ball
6 Metal Change
4 Einstein RC's

5 free spinning Defense Ring
9 Defense Ring
5 Circle Wide
5 Circle Balance

6 Einstein AR's
4 DEMS AR's
8 Sea Dragon AR's
8 DGMSUV AR's

Oh yeah, just was thinking, do you guys need pics of any of that stuff? Some of it seems kinda rare, like those spark disks and engine gear pack. Just shoot me a PM and I will take pics of whatever you want
Oh, to be honest I have no idea about plastic Beyblades or items that could be rare hah.

For the HMS though, as I told you, that sort of reinforced Defense Ring Weight Disk, but also see if there are other numbers around the carton of the Random Boosters Act 2 ? That will tell us how many were released.
Please take pics of the purple EG and spark disks.
I hope you can write a draft on both as well.
The spark disk is literally just a wide survivor with Flint in the two holes and strips of sandpaper that stick on the weight disk.
(Dec. 08, 2015  7:19 PM)Ultra Wrote: The spark disk is literally just a wide survivor with Flint in the two holes and strips of sandpaper that stick on the weight disk.

If there isn't an article on it, then that leads to more pointless questions about what exactly it is.
It could literally just be a paragraph on what it is, and the quick summary on how it works.
Better then just assuming people know what it is. I mean, it is obscure.
Yeah, I just found that out. Lol. So yeah, if you guys see them for cheap, then pick them up. I basically got 2 wide survivors for 800¥, and that single pack one for 4000¥ Crying
So I just got my newest burst order delivered to me, I'm so excited! I haven't scanned the codes yet because there are way too many.

I got; a box of 10 shooter gums, 10 RBV, 9 RHS, 9 KCD, 8 SHD, 9 RCA, 9 KWF, 6 DOA, 3 VSS and 6 WAM.

Can't wait to get them all opened and scanned!
Just bought some stuff from zoroasste

Red DEMS
Lime MSUV
Lime MSUV AR BP and Stickers (to refurbish my used white one)
A reverse engine gear
And finally a SCMS core
(Dec. 08, 2015  8:03 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2015  7:19 PM)Ultra Wrote: The spark disk is literally just a wide survivor with Flint in the two holes and strips of sandpaper that stick on the weight disk.

If there isn't an article on it, then that leads to more pointless questions about what exactly it is.
It could literally just be a paragraph on what it is, and the quick summary on how it works.
Better then just assuming people know what it is. I mean, it is obscure.

There are regularly plastics questions on things that are on beywiki or could be searched for so I don't really think that argument holds a lot of weight.... I really don't think it needs an article anyway.
Why shouldn't we have an article for a part, ever? We should ideally catalogue as much as possible.
Because it's pretty much a wide survivor with gimmicky add ons.
OK, but it's a real part. It exists. That's why we should document it.

(Also, the sandpaper stickers are pretty effective for stealing spin.)
Also bought a cap strike G, and another White Gabriel G. Bought i second so I can take pics for the Draft.
(Dec. 09, 2015  1:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK, but it's a real part. It exists. That's why we should document it.

Wait, that's legal?
It's possible the WBO has altered that rule, but yes, they were legal.
(Dec. 09, 2015  1:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK, but it's a real part. It exists. That's why we should document it.

Sandpaper stickers? If it contacted an opposing blade wouldn't that wear the other slowly lol?
Perhaps over hundreds of years.
Oh cool. I was just thinking of using them for Thunder Dragon, if I can ever find the darn thing. But yeah, good idea Brad. Thanks
(Dec. 09, 2015  1:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Perhaps over hundreds of years.

I actually tried in the past make a contact between a MFB metal wheel (after being launched) and a piece of sandpaper. The side of the wheel was super scratched after a little less than 5 seconds.
That's totally different if you're holding a completely metal spinning top against a sheet of sandpaper ... the stickers on the Spark Disk are tiny and won't lead to sustained contact like that. Not to mention that there isn't much exposed metal in plastics gen, and they lose spin much more rapidly.