Recent Beyblade Purchases

Definitely a good start to a collection. I recommend checking out the competitive and winning combo threads and buying beys that will make those combos. Then you will destroy all your friends!!!
Just ordered Ragnaruk Heavy Survive! My first Be from the new series!! CANNOT WAIT until it comes!
Here is some stuff i bought from @[Cannon], it just came in today, i am very happy at this buy, the condition of the stuff is really good! And i also god spare parts: WD145, 125, DF105, SD, and D!

Warning LARGE IMAGE!

Awww nice green WD145!

I also really want Beat Lynx and Phantom Orion!

Where'd the Metallic Blue D bottom come from?
(Jul. 22, 2015  11:49 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Here is some stuff i bought from @[Cannon], it just came in today, i am very happy at this buy, the condition of the stuff is really good! And i also god spare parts: WD145, 125, DF105, SD, and D!

Warning LARGE IMAGE!

Yo that ED145 is Beautimous :0

Where'd it come from?
(Jul. 22, 2015  11:49 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Here is some stuff i bought from @[Cannon], it just came in today, i am very happy at this buy, the condition of the stuff is really good! And i also god spare parts: WD145, 125, DF105, SD, and D!

Glad you like it. Smile

(Jul. 23, 2015  12:09 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Where'd the Metallic Blue D bottom come from?

It came from Spiral Fox in the Destroyer Dome set.

(Jul. 23, 2015  5:29 AM)ABCDCEFG Wrote: Yo that ED145 is Beautimous :0

Where'd it come from?

It's actually WD145 haha, and it came from the Zero-G RBV3.
Here are the plastics i bought from Oki!

Damn! A red Wide Survivor, a Driger S, THAT AWESOME Spark Knight, Voltaic Ape, Dark Effigy MS, you got yourself a damn good buy!

How much was it all?
Here is a video of the most recent burst + plastics purchases i got!

I think the plastics cost about 200$ with shipping.
(Jul. 24, 2015  3:00 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Here is a video of the most recent burst + plastics purchases i got!

Awesome, I'm so jealous. My burst stuff hasn't even shipped yet, so irritated. I have to be content for the time being with old ldrago, hasbro duo, burning claw leone, new phantom and diablos that i just got. Grrrr. I blow tons of money on toys and my gf gets so mad, lol. Pretty sure I have finally found someone who outspends me. I will have a collection your size one day, if my gf doesn't kill me first. Haha
I caved in.
B01 Valkyrie Kamen Rider Accel hehe
B02 Sprig Off m8
B03 Dranzer's Resurrection
B04 The Exorcism of Poison Serpent
B08 There Goes The Cash
B11 I should be using a toilet paper roll instead

Eurgh. Burst.

(Jul. 24, 2015  3:00 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Here is a video of the most recent burst + plastics purchases i got!

I think the plastics cost about 200$ with shipping.

Nice. I used to buy in Bulks from Oki. Jeez.

(Jul. 21, 2015  1:44 PM)Dragoon. Wrote: Well these are the beys which I purchased during past few months, just received them yesterday (the Old Gen) and here's the complete picture...

I really want to assemble the plastic beys (Driger V2 and Draciel G) but I don't know. So what should i do?

Just remove the parts from the plastic trees. It's like a model kit; and it's the best part of Plastic Gen. Gosh.
Love stickering those puppies.
I think he meant that he didn't know if he should open them, not that he didn't know how to assemble them Tongue_out

It's crazy to see people posting about buying Beyblades and not opening them ... I don't remember that happening at all a few years ago.
(Jul. 24, 2015  6:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think he meant that he didn't know if he should open them, not that he didn't know how to assemble them Tongue_out

It's crazy to see people posting about buying Beyblades and not opening them ... I don't remember that happening at all a few years ago.

I mean, I still haven't used my MSUV. I opened it to check for all contents but I can't bear to actually USE it.
(Jul. 24, 2015  6:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think he meant that he didn't know if he should open them, not that he didn't know how to assemble them Tongue_out

Maybe it's because with Burst beginning, people are buying MFB products while they are cheap so they can sell them when interest in Beyblade increases. This probably happened around the end of Plastics/HMS/beginning of MFB too, and just wasn't as well documented since the WBO wasn't around. Admittedly the WBO fanbase for Beyblade is older now as well, so they probably see the value in buying/reselling collectible items for profit more than they did as kids.

In other news, I discovered I had some money left on an old Amazon gift card so I bought Ragnaruk Heavy Survive and Kerbeus Central Defense. I'll wait until the price goes down a bit before buying the Start Dash Set though. I'll just use the BB-10 in the meantime.
Beat lynx came today but my super deck got shipped to the wrong post office : ( Also, I went to five below and they had xts electro battlers pegasus and l drago for $5 each. I think they all have em so if you are interested, check out one near you
My B-08 Start Dash Set arrived today. Special thanks to the seller for providing a shipping upgrade to EMS shipping free of charge.

Nice! Congrats! Mine's still on it's way ...
(Jul. 26, 2015  4:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nice! Congrats! Mine's still on it's way ...

Mine is too ... Sigh. I didn't even know that Australia requested Japan to redirect all parcels to Thailand before going to Australia. Was wondering why my parcel was taking forever even with EMS. It kept saying 'dispatch from outward of exchange office'.

But now it's in Australia hooray.
Just pre-ordered Valkyrie Spread Survive (couldn't resist the red) and DeathSizer Over Accel Smile
My Goreim arrived! Now I can say that the condition on Goreims MSF is wayyy better than the ones I got from Saramanda, I can't say it because of where the seller must have kept them, so I might get a Saramanda from the seller who sold Goreim. The stickers were also much better.
Spent $30 on a NIB Sea Drake (Hasbro) and I hope it was worth it Tongue_out
Hi, my name is Chris and I am an addict.... when it comes to buying beyblades online. Lol. Just bought the 3 burst boosters even though I said I wasn't going to. I can't resist not being able to compare the teeth on them and can't wait til the random booster for extra parts
So I've spent a disproportionate amount recently. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Dragoon S
Dragoon V
Galeon
Dranzer F
Wolborg 1

Meteo L Drago
Galaxy Pegasus
Hell Kerbecs
Basalt Horogium
Phantom Orion
Big Bang Pegasus
L Drago Destroy
Flash Sagittario
Samurai Ifraid

EDIT: Also a samurai pegasus
(Jul. 27, 2015  4:17 AM)Khel Wrote: So I've spent a disproportionate amount recently. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Dragoon S
Dragoon V
Galeon
Dranzer F
Wolborg 1

Meteo L Drago
Galaxy Pegasus
Hell Kerbecs
Basalt Horogium
Phantom Orion
Big Bang Pegasus
L Drago Destroy
Flash Sagittario
Samurai Ifraid

Woaaaah, nice purchases; i wawnt doze plastiqs

But is Khel getting back into Beyblade? Pegasis_Wink come to the august 2nd tourney, Khel

EDIT: I bought a Ragnaruk from Taka.ohno, can't wait for it to get here! Joyful_3