Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jul. 10, 2015  7:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: FWIW, I once traded 12 Hyperblades with a Japanese parent for 100+ unopened HMS. So that's where my experience is coming from. :')

Sparks FX ones right?

Hmmm, I really do need my first HMS beyblade... Heheh...
(Jul. 10, 2015  8:02 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2015  7:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: FWIW, I once traded 12 Hyperblades with a Japanese parent for 100+ unopened HMS. So that's where my experience is coming from. :')

Sparks FX ones right?

Hmmm, I really do need my first HMS beyblade... Heheh...

I think he means the Hyperblades from the older generation of Beyblades.

And damnnnn Brad, over 100? Thats absolutely ridiculous.
We were friends, so it's possible he was just being incredibly generous! It's crazy to imagine now, but it was a box FULL of Wolborg MS, Dragoon MS, MS UV, Death Gargoyle, HMS ACTs and others ...
Right... No wonder, it's only because I was talking about Hasbro MFB recolours, I only have a Galzzly Hyperblade so that's too bad.
There are a few good Hasbro recolors. Hyperblade (MFB) Blitz Striker is pretty nice looking IMO but I never actually saw one in a store so I'm just going by the stock image. I always thought the half and half design of the Plastics Hyperblades was kinda ugly, and the translucent Phantom Force were better recolors.

But anyways, back on topic: I just bought Phantom Orion B:D, Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD, and Ray Unicorno D125CS. Probably going to keep them NIB to sell later when the price goes up, I figure Orion especially will be worth a lot in the future.
(Jul. 10, 2015  8:29 PM)Wombat Wrote: There are a few good Hasbro recolors. Hyperblade (MFB) Blitz Striker is pretty nice looking IMO but I never actually saw one in a store so I'm just going by the stock image. I always thought the half and half design of the Plastics Hyperblades was kinda ugly, and the translucent Phantom Force were better recolors.

But anyways, back on topic: I just bought Phantom Orion BGrin, Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD, and Ray Unicorno D125CS. Probably going to keep them NIB to sell later when the price goes up, I figure Orion especially will be worth a lot in the future.

I'm planning on getting Saramanda and Goreim so I have authentic ones.
(Jul. 10, 2015  8:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We were friends, so it's possible he was just being incredibly generous! It's crazy to imagine now, but it was a box FULL of Wolborg MS, Dragoon MS, MS UV, Death Gargoyle, HMS ACTs and others ...

Damn, MSUV's too? Thats extremely generous, you know some kind people I guess.

You could probably get like $3000 for 100 HMS's these days.
About a week ago i bought a Takara Tomy Bandid Genbull for 17 dollars.
Wtf... Where ?
Wait! I need to know as well, there's one I think for $30 but $17? I need one!
I also need one, for competitive use hah.
I need it for both aesthetics and especially its competitive value!
Today I picked up the metal masters gravity demolition Rex wreck attack and burning mirage 2 packs.
I just bought a new Beat Lynx.
B-02 Spriggan Spread Fusion
B-03 Ragnaruk Heavy Survive
B-04 Kerbeus Central Defense
B-08 Beyblade Start Dash Set
B-11 Beyblade Launcher Grip
How much was the Start Dash set?
(Jul. 13, 2015  1:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: B-02 Spriggan Spread Fusion

Aw, look at you getting back into this game. So cute. DJ - Fab!
About $36 on Rakuten.

(Jul. 13, 2015  1:29 AM)Wizard Wrote:

Aw, look at you getting back into this game. So cute. DJ - Fab!

Andrew

first beyblade purchases since flame libra?
yup, speaking of which — flame libra was the most disappointing beyblade "evolution", maybe?

Libruhhh
Without any hesitation.
(Jul. 13, 2015  1:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yup, speaking of which — flame libra was the most disappointing beyblade "evolution", maybe?

Libruhhh

I think you just don't know how to appreciate something. Definitely.
man, leave his librach120rf alone
Well, it's just that Libra was the most powerful part ever released, and Flame Libra was ... Flame.