Recent Beyblade Purchases

Went looking around today, not for beys but for a copy of mirrors edge. While I was there I noticed in the corner a few old hasbros plastics. So I bought a draciel fortress. I uhhhh took it out of the box and put it together. The temptation was real. Also went to toys r us adn afound shogun stell stadiums for 5$ ea. Bought 1 because money is tight. There was also 2 spirit beys, hayate and griffolyon 2 NIB
got a nice lot here! for £12.00. bought this for the fake large weight disks primarily but also wanted it for the fake k dragoon and dragoon s ( i like fakes). turns out that they were actually spark disks. really happy with this lot got 4 sturdy good condition spark disks.

[Image: %24_57.JPG]
A few days ago I got beyblade evolution with wing pegasus for 10.99. And I got the aqua sword strike pack. Now I have my first RS
Yesterday i spent like 85 dollars on the following beyblades in a store in Toronto:

x3 Hades Kerbecs
x3 Meteo L-Drago
x1 Galaxy Pegasus
x1 Lightning L-Drago
1 of each 2 pack
These are all Legends.
I've ordered a Galaxy Pegasus DX Set!
That's awesome, because I get another Pegasus to collect (Galaxy looks great!), an additional String Launcher and a new BB-10. It's my first valid R²F for 3 years now...
You won't be disappointed, it's really a great set Wink
Quote:You won't be disappointed, it's really a great set
I hope so Smile
I'm really looking forward for that BB-10, my first one is in really bad condition Wink
I too just bought a BB-10 stadium, along with a couple boosters and a grip launcher
In which site will get best beyblades at low costs? I'm puzzled finding out. Please help me.
Where can you get regular priced BB-10 stadiums?
(May. 27, 2015  6:12 AM)Nachiketha.K.R Wrote: In which site will get best beyblades at low costs? I'm puzzled finding out. Please help me.

eBay is your best bet, just make sure to watch out for fakes.

@[raiyanblader] When you say "regular" about which price range do you mean?
I mean about ebay people putting it on for$50 each Uncertain

Is there any for like 30 dollars or less?
Unfortunately not, definitely not in these days. Your best option is to buy a set that has it, like BB-76 or BB-107.
(May. 28, 2015  7:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Unfortunately not, definitely not in these days. Your best option is to buy a set that has it, like BB-76 or BB-107.

I've seen those sets go for upwards of $100 USD though, which is even sadder considering that the beys in them are common and can be bought separately for dirt cheap.
Ok thank you for letting me know. I will just have to get the original generation stadiums with pockets, walls,slopes stuff like that. :\Speechless
A few days ago I got a rip gauge launcher at Wal-Mart for only $3!!!!!!!!! And everything works perfectly!!
(May. 29, 2015  12:01 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: A few days ago I got a rip gauge launcher at Wal-Mart for only $3!!!!!!!!! And everything works perfecty

perfectly* fixed it for you Grin
Haha oops I guess I need to edit that, thanks for showing me the mistake! Wink
yesterday I got from a marshalls clothing store:

Wing Pegasus 90WF (with game) $5

XTS halfpipe set (15$)

ronin dragoon. 6$

cyber pegasus 105 4$

bandit genbu 4$

theif pheonix 4$

burn fireblaze 4$

theif zirago 4$

HadesKerbecs 4$

red black ray gil+ yellow black cyclone herculo 6$
Woah where even is that. That's really cheap! Beyblade evolution for only $5!!!!?? And a 2 pack for $6?!!!!!!! That's the best deal I ever heard ( unless they are fake) Wink
For christmas, I received the double pack thing with Guardian Revizer A230JSB and Pirate Orochi 145D. I'm not sure, but I heard that my parents bought it for 1$.
You lucky sunuvagun! The cheapest I ever had was £5 for the Shogun Steel cyclone stadium set and £3 for single packs.
just got this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Proto-Grey-B...7675.l2557
What is it, it says it ended