Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Sep. 25, 2011  8:24 PM)Poseidon Wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HUGE-COLLECTIO...336c239908 YES just won this Eee
Pretty cool, black dranzer, grip attack, bistool, UFD, bakushin oh AND A BLOODY AWESOME HMS GRIP WITH RUBBER ! Grin

Lol, I was just about to bid on that before it ended, then I changed my mind Pinching_eyes

(Sep. 25, 2011  8:24 PM)Poseidon Wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HUGE-COLLECTIO...336c239908 YES just won this Eee
Pretty cool, black dranzer, grip attack, bistool, UFD, bakushin oh AND A BLOODY AWESOME HMS GRIP WITH RUBBER ! Grin

God that lot is amazing. HMS grips are worth around $50. Also it's very rare to find the rubber for them. Bet your hopeing that the Grip Attacker has the rubber on it.
Definately, hard to find good attack type bases, the beys look in fairly good cond so i doubt they wont but eh.
Just won a Wolborg 2 and a Jumping Driger for £4.00 each Grin
(Sep. 25, 2011  5:58 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2011  5:19 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: I just got a Gravity Destroyer (Perseus). It was the very last in stock and I had to choose from Cetus or Destroyer...I chose Destroyer XD

It came with an L- Light Launcher because it's Hasbro Tired

I could have just waited until I get the Takara version for the L-R Beylauncher...but I could get an extra if I wait...Eee
Where did you guys get it, what store? And where do you live?
I got it from K-Mart in Perth Stupid
I don't think they will have more, it was the last one left the last time I checked...
Just yesterday, I got the Zurafa Double Pack and the Cetus double pack, the Re-colors look like carp. But I really like the Cetus re-color, everything is cool but the track. Why does Hasbro love that ugly shade of navy blue that they used for the tornado stadium.
How can you not like that Blue and Red Rock?! That thing has GOT TO BE the best recolor Hasderps done to date! Gasp
(Sep. 26, 2011  3:17 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Just yesterday, I got the Zurafa Double Pack and the Cetus double pack, the Re-colors look like carp. But I really like the Cetus re-color, everything is cool but the track. Why does Hasbro love that ugly shade of navy blue that they used for the tornado stadium.

:0

Sol Blaze Eclipse ver.
Bakushin Susanoo Lunar Eclipse ver
Flame Gemios 105CS

$52 I'm pretty happy Smile
(Sep. 26, 2011  6:50 AM)Chups Wrote: Sol Blaze Eclipse ver.
Bakushin Susanoo Lunar Eclipse ver
Flame Gemios 105CS

$52 I'm pretty happy Smile

Nice purchase, Chups! Grin
Poseidon- Wow! Great purchases dude!
@IFritDulux- Are you joking?! Wolborg 2 for 4 GBP only? Gasp
(Sep. 26, 2011  3:31 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Poseidon- Wow! Great purchases dude!
@IFritDulux- Are you joking?! Wolborg 2 for 4 GBP only? Gasp

Yep, although they aren't NIB they are in near mint condition, but I don't really care if they are NIB since I plan on using them anyway lol

Not to much this time haha lol!!! But ya anyways I just bought-

Phantom Orion B: D,
Vari ares D: D,
And Proto grey dranzer ms

And in the procces of getting-
White dragoon MSUV,
And yellow takara appolon..!! Grin

And pictures will be up ones I receive them all..!! ;p
Getting a Voltaic Ape, Zeus winder, and Dranzer V2 sp.. Smile
My Dragoon G finally arrived! Grin
And I'm gonna order a Phantom Orion and maybe some plastics on Wednesday Wink
getting:
NIB TT Gigars
NIB TT BBA Attacker (Blue Galzzly)
NIP Black Roller Attacker
I got the Hasbro Super Vortex Set today from Asda.
It was the only Beyblade product they actually had, anyway went to the self service check out and when I scanned it the price was £9.50! When it said £19 on the shelf anyway I didn't complain and got myself a bargain!
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer
Voltaic Ape
Metal Driger (Hasbro)
Kid Dragoon
Dragoon F
Driger F
Egg Child - GOC recolour
Right+Left launcher + Dragon winder

All from blah for $65

+ free orange grip rubber.
I got a Phantom Orion. It is such a cool bey. For $26 from Galaxy Jay.
i just now got my gravity perseus in the post today yay Smile
Yay! On my trip to China I stopped at Singapore. I bought a TT Aquario 105F! My China Team Collection is 90% finished now!
haha Blitz I got a super vortex set from hamleys @£13!! 9£ is awesome!
finally I got my VariAres
My Zeus came in :]