Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Sep. 19, 2011  8:04 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: I just won a Mercury Anubis tournament prize silver version for $20.50 including shipping. SweetXD

I had that very one in my watch (I remember the selling price) list as that guy has supplied my son with MANY "special" beys but I decided to NOT go forward when I noticed the pics show a blue clear wheel and the "actual" auction photos he uses shows a greenish one. Anyone have any feedback on this?
(Sep. 22, 2011  5:52 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Who is the seller?

I'm surprised you are asking that because all you have to do is search it on eBay and then select "Completed Listings"... but anyway, here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-TAKARA-...4aae7f8eff

All that are for sale on eBay seem to have the same CW
I know this is pretty far back but Blitz those are some Awesome beys !
I'm sure to get that Crush blast(I think thats it) face off set!
(Sep. 22, 2011  6:46 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote:

I'm surprised you are asking that because all you have to do is search it on eBay and then select "Completed Listings"... but anyway, here:

I had no idea about the Completed Listings searching...lol.

Anyway, I can say that the bey is legit. I got one from the same seller and it arrived earlier this week.
Hey, has anyone in georgia yet seen wave 2? it's been almost 2 months and I still haven't seen any besides the faceoffs and electro! wave 1 came a month after the release and I know they're not stopping putting beyblade in stores anymore, I NEED HELP!!!!!
(Sep. 23, 2011  11:59 AM)smashmasterx75 Wrote: Hey, has anyone in georgia yet seen wave 2? it's been almost 2 months and I still haven't seen any besides the faceoffs and electro! wave 1 came a month after the release and I know they're not stopping putting beyblade in stores anymore, I NEED HELP!!!!!

this is not the place to ask this please ask this in ask a question get an answer 2 or PM a committee member
(Sep. 23, 2011  7:48 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2011  6:46 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote:

I had no idea about the Completed Listings searching...lol.

Anyway, I can say that the bey is legit. I got one from the same seller and it arrived earlier this week.
I have purchased many of his special beys. It's just that the "official" pics show a blue clear wheel, not a greenish one. How can you say it's legit? I'm just a little skeptical because of this reason and that I never see the bronze or gold on eBay. Not trying to stir the pot here. I want one too because my son doesn't have it yet. But I wont shell out the money before I confirm that it is indeed genuine.

Kai-V, you got anything?
I do not think it is a real Silver Ver. from TAKARA-TOMY's one or two biggest tournaments, but that version is quite common on eBay, so chances are that someone got it from a Hong Kong factory or something.

The pictures with the yellow background seem saturated though, so those are not exactly the right colours.
Everything about the bey looks legit to me. Has the letter/number serial number on the parts...can't see any faults in it.
That bey is legit TT product. It is from Hong Kong. Although it's not the actual silver champion bey prize, it is essentially the same bey in terms of design. It happens from time to time.

Red Virgo from BB-22
Secret Aries
Legend Pisces
Galaxy Black Hole
Silver Anubis

In a way, you can think of it like SonoKong with TT RB prizes too.
I think that the Galaxy Black Hole (that is Galaxy Pegasus GB145MS, right?) is from a DVD set.
(Sep. 23, 2011  3:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not think it is a real Silver Ver. from TAKARA-TOMY's one or two biggest tournaments, but that version is quite common on eBay, so chances are that someone got it from a Hong Kong factory or something.

The pictures with the yellow background seem saturated though, so those are not exactly the right colours.

Oh believe me. I thought about the Yellow background as well, but all pics of the sellers (Not just this one) show green wheel. I'm gonna pass. I was also thinking, as you did, that someone got a hold of many of the "correct" parts and many of the greenish wheels and now eBay has a couple "silver" anubis.
(Sep. 23, 2011  4:41 PM)BeyFan Wrote: I think that the Galaxy Black Hole (that is Galaxy Pegasus GB145MS, right?) is from a DVD set.

Yes it is, originally released as limited CoroCoro Lottery.
(Sep. 23, 2011  4:42 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  3:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not think it is a real Silver Ver. from TAKARA-TOMY's one or two biggest tournaments, but that version is quite common on eBay, so chances are that someone got it from a Hong Kong factory or something.

Oh believe me. I thought about the Yellow background as well, but all pics of the sellers (Not just this one) show green wheel. I'm gonna pass. I was also thinking, as you did, that someone got a hold of many of the "correct" parts and many of the greenish wheels and now eBay has a couple "silver" anubis.

It certainly isn't the prize bey...as that bey would be pretty hard to get. Don't think that the kids winning them at tournaments are going to be selling them. But, it isn't a fake beyblade either.
I may get one eventually anyway. What would make it easier for me is if the bronze and gold were listed as often. It's just misleading for the sellers to have that official pic there in the listing. It's like saying "Look! The Silver Prize Anubis!" That's what was trippin' me up.
Yes, KillerSpinner, you have to understand that even while WBBA / CoroCoro release some limited beys, TT still manufactures them. They can release them as HongKong ver. should TT chooses to, which would be the case here for the beys I mentioned above.

It's near impossible to get the original Japan ver. silver Anubis anyway.
Ah, okay. I understand where you're coming from KS. Personally, I knew that I wasn't getting the actual prize bey. Just a nice Silver recolour XD
(Sep. 23, 2011  4:52 PM)Uwik Wrote: Yes, KillerSpinner, you have to understand that even while WBBA / CoroCoro release some limited beys, TT still manufactures them. They can release them as HongKong ver. should TT chooses to, which would be the case here for the beys I mentioned above.

I am really not sure TAKARA-TOMY chose to release them as a Hong Kong version or to make them really so available, it completely defeats the essence of that one kid who did get an actual Mercury Anubius Silver Ver. at a GRADE 1 event TAKARA-TOMY had.

We all know leaks happen a lot in Hong Kong.
(Sep. 23, 2011  5:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  4:52 PM)Uwik Wrote: Yes, KillerSpinner, you have to understand that even while WBBA / CoroCoro release some limited beys, TT still manufactures them. They can release them as HongKong ver. should TT chooses to, which would be the case here for the beys I mentioned above.

I am really not sure TAKARA-TOMY chose to release them as a Hong Kong version or to make them really so available, it completely defeats the essence of that one kid who did get an actual Mercury Anubius Silver Ver. at a GRADE 1 event TAKARA-TOMY had.

We all know leaks happen a lot in Hong Kong.

They did release the 3-deck set for metal system, Galaxy Black Hole for DVD, and "leaks" for the thousands of champion Galaxy Peg G3, and 2 G4 sets, hundreds of champion storm peg set.

I'm beginning to doubt that they're just simple basic leaks. It could be a business compromise done for the HK market, since their factory is in China.
I just ordered phantom Orion from akirasdaddy
Any one who has one wanna tell me what the beys like?
ALL Beyblades are made in China. I won't stray any further than this last post here, but before Beyblades, Thomas the Tank Engine RULED in our house. My son had all the rarer trains blah blah blah. I sold off everything on eBay last year. I was absolutely shocked to see all the rare trains at such cheap prices in "brand new "loose"" form. Shocked until it began to make sense as all the sellers were from china with horrible butchered languages in the descriptions. They (sellers) popped up and then disappeared like whack a mole.

Get my point? Nothing stops factories over there from continuing to use molds and or excess part overgoods looooooong after the "limited" thing is intended..... Not saying they are all fake. Just saying savvy goes a long way.
(Sep. 23, 2011  5:28 PM)taz465 Wrote: I just ordered phantom Orion from akirasdaddy
Any one who has one wanna tell me what the beys like?

It spins a lot! LOL I just negotiated that one as well as another from him this morning. From what I've seen in vids, it has amazing stamina.
just ordered my several beys:

grand ketos WD145RS

tornado herculeo 105F

flame byxis 230WD

twisted tempo 145WD

divine chimera TR145FB

all for £60 in england where you can't buy any of them!
[Image: dsc00012b.jpg]

Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F, Thermal Pisces T125ES and the Triple Battle Set with the Recolors of Meteo L Drago and Galaxy Pegasus
I'd like to get that Triple Battle Set, only because I really like the Meteo L Drago and Galaxy Pegasus recolours.