Recent Beyblade Purchases

Bought BB-10 new MFB Attack Stadium for 10 GBP. It feels so good living in Asia Smug . The prices here are the cheapest! Also, i bought it from the current beyblade event my country is having.
Yay my stuff has arrived. Got my BB-04 Leone, Hasbro Rock and my Random Booster 12. I got a blue Draciel V Tired . Would have loved to have get one of the rare ones or even the Yellow Dragoon v2 but it doesn't matter too much. I also didn't have a draciel V anyway. My Hell Kerbecs which I really wanted still hasn't arrived, and I go back to school on Sunday Unhappy Won't see it till April now probably.
I bought the dx set from gemini#### on ebay. Comes with dragoon. Driger. Draciel. And dranzer plus stadium
Sad to hear about the rb12 Unhappy
Just bought this online from the entertainer:
2x max stampede hasbro stadiums
torch aries
night virgo
burn fireblaze
poison serpent
i got a light launcher 2 for my little brother (it is because a light launcher 1 gives him to weak of a launch and he isn't good with beylaunchers)
I got Metal Driger-selling, Driger G-selling, Galeon Attacker (translucent purple)-selling, Wyvern DJ-selling, Seaborg-selling, black weight disk-selling, black stand alone death driger bit chip, driger F w/ special stickers, clear blue guardian driger, and CRYSTAL DRIGER F W/ RED WEIGHT DISK!!!
Most important competitive purchase since last year, haha:
Basalt Horogium and Gravity Perseus with EMS. Hopefully arrives before Recruitment Session #1! (last time with EMS it took 3 days, only!)
Finally!

Got:

BB-96 Super Deck Set
Basalt Horogium
Meteo L Drago
Flame Byxis
Hell Kerbecs
Bakushin Susanoo Lunar Eclipse Ver...

Best Part? $0 cuz I got it as a gift. I think this is as good as if not better than last purchase...
Just traded My H145 for R145! Woohoo! Know i have R145 for testing Smug
[Image: cqx06567-img600x450-1299952280n5970b64194.jpg]
Very happy with this. Got a NIB Grip Attacker and got my hands on Ultimate/Spin Dragoon to finish up my collection of each of the Bladebreaker's first beys!
Hope i ll find a grip attacker soon.
I ve been very unluck this time on YJA.I had to let go all the lot i wanted.
Waiting for unboxing pics Wink
Yeah, I'll put pics up as soon as I get it. And I hope you can find one for yourself soon!
22,000 Yen for that....... Bit steep don't you think?
What?
Are you sure the auction final price is 22000
Probably the best NIB lot I've seen, ever. Though, $273? I'd pay that for 6 NIB Grip Attackers.. Shame that Ultimate/Spin Dragoon is utterly useless..
That lot is really expensive. There were already some NIB spin dragoon and Ultimate frostic dranzer on YJA. And grip attacker isn't amazingly rare. I mean there's at least 1 person selling it atm on here. I mean the NIB version is but I mean why spend so much more on it when you could spend it on something useful. And Dan you're joking right? I've seen much better NIB lots than that. Sorry if you were being sarcastic. I can't really pick up sarcasm very well.
Just bought MINT Quetzalcoatl from Dekailo at the tourney
Got a Keyring Pegasus for $5.

Its sooo cute and It spins for a long time as well.
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:42 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Got a Keyring Pegasus for $5.

Its sooo cute and It spins for a long time as well.

What a coincidence, I actually just got three of those as a gift from my neighbor as an early graduation present! I got Storm Pegasis, Lightning L-Drago, and Rock Leone.
WHAT!? L Drago keyring aswell!!!????

It only said on the Instruction thingo that I got that there was only Leone, Pegasis and Saggitario.
And the Shop (Supermarket LAWL!) only had those Three. Oh well bad Luck for me.

You get Graduation Pressies from Neighbours in whatever Country you live in!?
Graduation from Primary school or High School?
(Mar. 20, 2011  6:12 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: WHAT!? L Drago keyring aswell!!!????

It only said on the Instruction thingo that I got that there was only Leone, Pegasis and Saggitario.
And the Shop (Supermarket LAWL!) only had those Three. Oh well bad Luck for me.

You get Graduation Pressies from Neighbours in whatever Country you live in!?
Graduation from Primary school or High School?
l drago is a season 2 keychain it comes out at the same time as dark wolf and dark bull
i just bought ray unicorno grand ketos and screw capricorneTongue_out
and i also ordered bb 76 and bb 96
Max Stampede Stadium, Hyper Aquario, Burn Phoenix Double Pack with Poisipn Serpent, Earth Virgo, Metallic Red String Launcher, and Revup launcher! so much money spent!