Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Feb. 15, 2011  2:22 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  1:56 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Prize Bey Random Booster 11 RED CRAB DIVER!

Hope you don't mind me asking, but where did you get that? Isn't that a really rare bey?

YJA. I bought a LOT that comes with it. I didn't know whats in it till I opened it JUST GOT LUCKY I guess...lol Wink
Burn Fireblaze
An SD
An Second AD145

The AD145 and SD are traded for A C145 and a S (To Me A Great Deal)
Just got myself a NIB Dragoon V & NIB Dark Leopard MS!
Just got a lot from YJA...well...very expensive though...but in this lot i got black dranzer NIB, Spike Lizzard NIB and some other stuff.

[Image: plastic%20lots.jpg]

I will put some in my selling thread soon, but i will definitely keep the spike lizzard myself Smile
Nice lot of plastics Amanda!

I found these at a toy shop in town (Toy Barnhaus) today -
[Image: DSCF3398.jpg]

They had Cyber Pegasus as well but I didn't think it was worth the buy as I already have a spare Cyber metal wheel. Also it was buy a stadium get two beys free! So I got them all for around £19 and now have a Hasbro Stadium I'll never use lol.
Just received my items from AkirasDaddy! Now to just wait for 3 more items to arrive -.-. One should be here by tomorrow.
Thanks Blitz.

And that's great to get those legend beys with cheap price. Congradulation Smile
just got the burning firestrike stadium for 1 penny on ebay and it came today cause i ordered it a week ago.

on a sadder note... MY FRICKEN RAY UNICORNO ISENT HERE YET BUT MY METEO L-DRAGO IS AND RAY UNICORNO SHOULD BE HERE BY NOW!!!!! =( >=O RABIDBOY ANGRY!!!!
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:13 PM)wwqqyang Wrote: Just got a lot from YJA...well...very expensive though...but in this lot i got black dranzer NIB, Spike Lizzard NIB and some other stuff.

So you won that lot on YJA! Wow, awesome buy, but the price did go quite high. Still, there were some really good beys in that lot, well done!
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:13 PM)wwqqyang Wrote: Just got a lot from YJA...well...very expensive though...but in this lot i got black dranzer NIB, Spike Lizzard NIB and some other stuff.

Congrats
I'm loser of that auction. Pinching_eyes_2
Haha, so it was you AD...I think there are few in JP will bid so high with me ><
(Feb. 17, 2011  1:22 AM)AkirasDaddy Wrote:

Congrats
I'm loser of that auction. Pinching_eyes_2

what's your yja name so i know to stay away? :p
(Feb. 17, 2011  4:19 AM)wwqqyang Wrote: Haha, so it was you AD...I think there are few in JP will bid so high with me ><
HaHa sorry. I dind think you was that winner. I was suprized when I saw that beys picture at here. Joyful_2
(Feb. 17, 2011  4:23 AM)Otsu Wrote: what's your yja name so i know to stay away? :p

Hehe top secret.Tongue_out_wink
I just randomly bid on a Galaxy Pegasis and got it for 8 bucks. Shipping takes forever though =P should be here by March 1st.....
Thats an awesome deal, it'll take like 13-16 days which is actually a decent wait time. What was the shipping on it?
Finally got my Screw Capri. from Oki

& hating myself for buying another pair of Storm Peggy & LLD

pics here
Rock Orso D125B - I just bought it cause I had the rare gold Orso sticker pack from Neo Seal Vol 2.
Metallic Red String Shooter - It works well sometimes, but most of the time the prongs don't latch to the beyblade well enough and it shoots them off to the side really fast. Also Pre-HWS Pegasis does not fit on it.
most pre-hws wheels fit crummy on hasbro prongs
i switched mine with prongs from a TT light launcher
Just got Dark Driger off of eBay.
Hell Kerbecs
is favourite bey now
BeyFan: Wow, that was fast....i guess only 3 days ?