Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Feb. 07, 2011  8:13 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  6:34 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/138590442
yay, nib bearing gyro
Nice buy, referring to the beys. I have no idea what a bearing gyro is, lol.

Rare gimmick only "beyblade" not made to battle
uh not really the bottom can't be used but the AR can and it is the best AR for stamina in plastics. Apart from that it's really rare.
Just won a red Dranzer F in auction! Also, will be getting my Dragoon F, S, green Earth Aquila 140WD, and RBV9 this week. Oki is a legend!
Yay when I get back home half of my YJA lot will be there as well as my Uriel 2 and Flash leopard! Definatly gonna take some pics of my epic plastics. It's also my birthday soon so that's nice tooSmile
(Feb. 07, 2011  6:42 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yay when I get back home half of my YJA lot will be there as well as my Uriel 2 and Flash leopard! Definatly gonna take some pics of my epic plastics. It's also my birthday soon so that's nice tooSmile

Happy early birthday. Lawl.

Bb 76. Sitting at my front door.
SONOkong starter basalt horogium killer beafowl Hell kerbecs and flame byxis for 55 dollars on a auction total free shipping
Now I just need screw capricorne
Alright i go to my target that has not had any beys since christmas and they had: Flame Sagitario, Fury Capricorn, Storm Aquario, and Pegasus doudle pack. so i am reaching for Fury but i look up and on the top shelf. Earth Virgo! so i bought Virgo and left Target with a smile on my face.
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:44 PM)scipio132 Wrote: Alright i go to my target that has not had any beys since christmas and they had: Flame Sagitario, Fury Capricorn, Storm Aquario, and Pegasus doudle pack. so i am reaching for Fury but i look up and on the top shelf. Earth Virgo! so i bought Virgo and left Target with a smile on my face.

virgo is too common here in dearborn:\
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:25 AM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:44 PM)scipio132 Wrote: Alright i go to my target that has not had any beys since christmas and they had: Flame Sagitario, Fury Capricorn, Storm Aquario, and Pegasus doudle pack. so i am reaching for Fury but i look up and on the top shelf. Earth Virgo! so i bought Virgo and left Target with a smile on my face.

virgo is really common here in dearborn:\

Really? it is very hard to find in OrlandoUnhappy
must... get... that... hell... kerbecs
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:19 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Just got a NIB Ultimate Frostic Dranzer off of eBay. Smile

Damn! That was the one plastic I was considering getting again haha.
My 2 Byxis have arrived Wink
My 3 week wait was worth it!

Now all that's left is for my Hell Kerbex to come.
... It takes so longggg..... for a package from eBay to arrive. It felt like forever ago when I got the BB-96 set and Vulcan as an early birthday present (and my bday was yesterday! Joyful_2). It will only arrive around February 16-20. COME ON!! Angry
(Feb. 08, 2011  1:37 AM)Pyro Wrote: My 2 Byxis have arrived Wink
My 3 week wait was worth it!

Now all that's left is for my Hell Kerbex to come.

Mine took 3 weeks too... Kinda unusual, because mine usually come within a week and a half.
(Feb. 08, 2011  1:33 AM)Blitz Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:19 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Just got a NIB Ultimate Frostic Dranzer off of eBay. Smile

Damn! That was the one plastic I was considering getting again haha.

The one from cooljoe? Decided to get it cause he was selling it for $15.
(Feb. 08, 2011  2:14 AM)BeyFan Wrote: The one from cooljoe? Decided to get it cause he was selling it for $15.

That's the one, jealous of you right now haha.

On topic: I bought Myself a Sol Blaze V145AS Gold Ver.
YUM Sol Blaze Gold Ver. Tongue_out

Anyways my Burn Pisces, Earth Aquila 105HF/S Limited Edition, Clay Aries and Virgo came today.
I also got a Random bey which turned out to be. Wind Leone 145D.
I will edit my post with pics later.
Today I bought,
Galaxy Pegasus / Pegasis W105R2F with LR BeyLauncher
(Feb. 08, 2011  7:06 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: YUM Sol Blaze Gold Ver. Tongue_out

Anyways my Burn Pisces, Earth Aquila 105HF/S Limited Edition, Clay Aries and Virgo came today.
I also got a Random bey which turned out to be. Wind Leone 145D.
I will edit my post with pics later.
Happy to hear you got my package.Is it all fine?
I got a "Sorry we missed you" from the USPS, So tommorow I have to go get my package

I wonder which of the 3 things I ordered is it lol
Just woke up to find a package. Got my Basalt Horogium 145WD, Screw Capricorn 90MF, and Killer Beafowl UW145EWD. All Sono Kong Starters, so I got a snipe launcher with Basalt. Got a photo:
....Thats...i didn't you to do get the Screw C. starter so soon seeing as how i saw it on ebay one or two weeks ago.
(Feb. 08, 2011  11:44 PM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: ....Thats...i didn't you to do get the Screw C. starter so soon seeing as how i saw it on ebay one or two weeks ago.
Wha???